[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real talk my niggas, would you date a single mom with two children?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1459805477538.gif (481 KB, 158x281) Image search: [Google]
1459805477538.gif
481 KB, 158x281
Real talk my niggas, would you date a single mom with two children? Confused as fuck what to do. People think I'm a chad, but 8m really a fucking loser who is a virgin, it's just that I pretend to have social skills, most of the time I get on by. This woman though pulled my fucking card, and got in. I'm really fucking scared.
>>
if it was from online dating, no
>>
post her

you only know if someone is truly beautiful when you have unbiased opinions
>>
>>27711809
Nah, i met here from my job. She legit approached me.
>>
Go for it, my man. The trick is to take an interest in her kids but not to a creepy degree.
>>
>>27711778
I dated a single mom, only because I NEVER wanted to have children of my own anyway. So who gives a fuck.
>>
>>27711862
>>27711937
Thx m8s, yeah I don't want children right now. I'm 29, and I still have sometime. She's really busy, but super fucking cool, I'm a indecisive beta.
>>
>>27711984
Then fake an interest and go slow. If something real develops roll with it.
>>
Post pics already cuck
How else are we supposed to help you
>>
>>27711778
If I'm 40 and have nothing else to look forward to and the single mom isn't ugly, then maybe.
>>
File: 8443472353962 (1).jpg (115 KB, 960x1176) Image search: [Google]
8443472353962 (1).jpg
115 KB, 960x1176
>>27711778
name of lady in the gif?
>>
>>27711778
>>27711984

It seems like you just want to try the girlfriend way of life for a little while. I'd say that allowing her to be a practice-girlfriend wouldn't hurt--so long as you make absolutely sure that a tethering kid is nowhere on the horizon. Otherwise, remember that it is 2016, so any shot at 2016 """"marriage"""" will more than likely and with you being broken in ways we both know.
>>
>>27712109
I've had stacys approach me and I always feel revulsion towards them. Too fucking normie for me. This girl is weird like me.
>>
>>27711778
>would you date a single mom with two children?
No.

Single mothers aren't even worth a pump and dump. Too fucking risky. And if you're even thinking about entertaining the idea, get a vasectomy and swear you won't talk to the kids. Failure to do so will result in her getting pregnant again (with or without your help) and her telling the courts that you assumed a fatherly role with her kids.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 720x757
>>27711778
Pump and dump her don't be a cuck
>>
Depends on how shitty the children are

Source on gif?
>>
Fuck no, simply for the reason that she will always put her little shitstains before you.

She won't even love you, you're pretty much a glorified ATM/babysitter.
>>
>>27711778
not in a million years

m00tblocks
>>
>>27712151
Ladies don't do that.
>>
>>27711778
Why are you asking /r9k/ for advice on this stuff? Go to /adv/ they are more likely to know what an actual interaction with another human is like. Here you will only get poorly regurgitated memes and autistic bitterness.
>>
>>27711984
One warning. Don't get attached to the kids at all if you're just dating. Your heart will fucking break when you eventually do break up if you get attached.
>>
File: 1345379925617.jpg (530 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1345379925617.jpg
530 KB, 600x800
If it's just to the level of dating and I did really like her I'd probably go for it sure, why not.

The question changes when it comes to the topic of marriage however. A single mother that isn't a widow is someone that's clearly confirmed to be unfaithful or to have very poor judgement so that's a real detractor. I'd have to take it very slowly and really take my time deciding whether she's worth any real investment or commitment. Fuck her, date her, enjoy spending time and maybe after a few years of perfect compatibility with no problems I might consider taking things to the next level.

Call me a cuck but I'm antinatalist so the idea of adopting and helping a young kid rather than having one myself is a little more appealing.

pic related she'd have to be at least 7/10 with a great personality
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.