[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it me, or does the world feel kinda, off? I just have this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: welcome to k.jpg (115 KB, 567x533) Image search: [Google]
welcome to k.jpg
115 KB, 567x533
Is it me, or does the world feel kinda, off?
I just have this shitty feeling that wont go away.
>>
>>27711293
It's just you and your virgin saltiness.
>>
>>27711420
no, nothing to do with that, I couldn't give half a shit about that right now, all that matters to me is living.
>>
I know what you mean. Everything is confusing to me. Why are things the way they are? I don't know wether we actually have more problems nowadays, or if it just seems that way because we are so well connected. I don't know what to do with all this information. I constantly feel like the whole world is on the brink of some catastrophe. I kind of want something to happen. I want something to rip me out of this mundane life. I don't even care if that thing is death. I don't know.

So yes, the world feels off.
>>
>>27711583
>I don't know what to do with all this information.
>I kind of want something to happen. I want something to rip me out of this mundane life.
that's the exact feeling I have this second, do you feel like sometimes, like, you're an observer, like no matter what you do in the world, nothing changes at all really?
>>
File: 1451779161709.jpg (293 KB, 828x1017) Image search: [Google]
1451779161709.jpg
293 KB, 828x1017
>>27711675
I do feel like that. I guess it's because the internet is our window to the world. We have no choice but to observe. It also makes it hard to filter that information. We never really know what we should believe , because there's such an abundance of opinions and viewpoints.

I don't know about your living situation, but I'm an isolated NEET, so I have a lot of time to think about this shit. My thoughts are in a constant spiral and I end up being more confused than before.

Just wake me up!
>>
>>27711961
>We never really know what we should believe , because there's such an abundance of opinions and viewpoints.

we mgs2 now
>>
>>27711293
What we know as "working to survive" has become so far separated from the concept of simply surviving that it brings us depression. Our time isn't spent building shelters, farming, hunting or gathering food. It's spent doing stuff that feels completely pointless--getting projects in to please your boss, doing taxes, paying insurance bills.

There's no going back though.
>>
>>27712026
>What we know as "working to survive" has become so far separated from the concept of simply surviving that it brings us depression.

That is the biggest thing wrong with the world right now.
>>
>>27711293
Man I hate life, I'm in college and I hate everything about it, I hate letting the teachers assign me papers, they're pretty much deciding how I spend my free time, and I hate how they make me talk in front of the class, I don't want to do that, but they're making me do it and I'm not being compensated I'm only being embarrassed. A lot of people would say that all your hard work and going to college will pay off but what really is the end result? You get to go to a office and dress how some jew want's you to dress and act how he want's you to act, and you make him rich while he treats you like a dog because he's paying your bills. A house and a job and a wife are all a false sense of control, I'm never going to be in control of myself I'm permacucked for life
>>
>>27712026
I would be a subsistence farmer but I would be put out of business by factory farms and I would live in poverty
>>
>>27711583

>I don't know wether we actually have more problems nowadays, or if it just seems that way because we are so well connected

It's because we are more connected. The world has always been this chaotic, it's just that the general public never heard about it because it wasn't instantly uploaded to the web via cell phone as it was happening.
>>
>>27713678

Subsistence farmers by definition have no business to be run out of, as they only grow enough food to feed themselves and their families.
>>
>>27713736
You wouldn't have enough money for property tax, water, or anything besides food that is required for life

Seriously I've talked to farmers and they just hire mexicans at 2 bucks an hour
>>
>>27713678
That's what I mean, there's no way out of it.

The amish had a great deal of foresight when they decided "eh, that's enough technology for us." But it's not like everyone in the country can just be amish.
>>
>>27713773

Or you just farm enough to receive government farming subsidies.
>>
>>27711293
Jesus, army was still bags of shit even back then.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.