[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw plantar wart Fuck life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160407_175257.jpg (940 KB, 2836x2669) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160407_175257.jpg
940 KB, 2836x2669
>tfw plantar wart
Fuck life.
>>
Sucks, those are the worst
>>
>>27711109
I have like 20 of them. Small ones though
>>
I have a fuckload of planter warts on my foot, easily 30 clustered

I dump Compound W on them but its fucking useless. I cant just have a giant hole cut out either

fuck warts are gay
>>
>>27711109
I used to have this super deep rooted planar that wouldn't go away.

pro-tip: cover it in duct tape. only uncover it once a day and use a file to remove the dead skin on top until it hurts. Immediately cover it back up. Took a week or two and then it was gone forever.
>>
>>27711109
use a lighter on it, it will turn black and die, and you can dig it out
>>
scrub it like fuck every time you shower
>>
>>27711109
I remember I had one once and I dug it out with a pocket knife, wasn't my best idea
>>
>>27711444
>double dubs and trips
Also I'd recommend seeing a doctor to get them frozen off. It will take a couple sessions and it hurts a bit but its great when nothing else works.
>>
>>27711109
You can make them go away by putting a tiny bit of fresh garlic on them and a bandaid, and renew every day.

Or you can not be a poorfag and go to the dermatologist who will burn them.
>>
>>27712346
I removed mine in a similar way, it left a scar for a while but it beats having a wart.
>>
>>27711109
I had a very large plantar wart the covered a loy of thr underside of one foot, and a sizeable area on the other foot. These warts were fucking huge.

Doc figured that duct tape and liquid nitrogen wouldn't do much, so he prescribed me ulcer medication. After a few months, it was gone. I had been living with it for years.
>>
I had these covering my toes and the balls of my feet when I was a teenager, maybe 20-30 of them on each foot.

I got rid of them by using a home wart-freezing kit and then going at them with an electric abrasion tool for removing dead skin, then repeating with the newly revealed layer of wart.

I'd had them for years and tried lots of different methods but they'd kept coming back. I think this was the best way to actually get deep enough to kill the HPV cells. I've got smooth skin on my feet now which at one point I thought I'd never have again
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.