[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think you'd have better luck with women (and life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: mary philbin.png (116 KB, 253x404) Image search: [Google]
mary philbin.png
116 KB, 253x404
Do you think you'd have better luck with women (and life in general) if you were born c.1900?

Pic semi related: qt silent film actress
>>
I would be married by now and have 5 children.

Modern women don't know how to shut the fuck up and stay in the kitchen. A woman has no place in the workforce, politics, or education.
>>
>>27711000
>I would be married by now and have 5 children
You'd almost certainly be dead by now.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 613x617) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 613x617
Well both my grandfathers were chad womanizers. But then again they were attractive. But i still feel like it would be easier though in some aspects. For one they were a little less intimidating to approach back then plus there was no social media that you had to have or else you would be percieved as weird. I also feel like if you are a loner and dont have a social circle now it is harder. Not to mention they werent all able to just bang the chaddy 1 percent of guys so they had to rely on getting the rest of men and were focused on getting married and taken care of quickly before they get old. I feel it would be pretty easy to play them if i went back in time. Overall i think the chads would dislike it because they couldnt have sex with a new girl every week however for the rest of us we would do better than we do now. If i were to approach a girl on my level of attractiveness in 2016 vs 1916 i would do much better in 1916.
>>
>>27710954
i'd be in some dead end factory job, but i'd probably have a wife and kids.
>>
>>27710954
fuck yeah we'd all have a much easier time back then, before all the i am woman hear me roar bullSHIT made every woman an annoying, uppity, entitled bitch. bitches back then were kinder, gentler, more lady-like, and knew their fucking place
>>
>>27710954
this is an eerie feeling actually. i'd probably be enlisted (and killed) in WW1
>>
>>27710954
yes, there was significant more social pressure for men and women to marry and reproduce at an early age + women around me most likely would have very limited options in comparison to today
>>
>>27711000
>double dubs and trips
>>
>>27711723
this desu, life in the past wasn't that great. I would probably be working like a slave for some wealthy family in the middle of the amazonian rainforest just to die of malaria or leishmaniasis before I turn 30, also >tfw no gf would still haunt me

at least I can shitpost now
>>
>>27710954
>>27711000

I love how everyone of those threads ends up with everyone posting with like "YEAH! I'D BE A MILLIONAIRE AND INVENT THE COMPUTER BEFORE BILL GATES" or like "I'D BE THE LEADER OF ALL THE TRIBES AND HAVE A HAREM OF CAVEWOMEN" if the thread is about going much more further into the past.

You're a robot today and you'd be a robot then, probably someone else's "wife" or you'd die at the ripe old age of 15.
>>
>>27711723
1. During WW1 conscription was only for men 21+, so you would be ineligible
2. Only 50,000 of the 4,000,000 American soldiers during WW1 died
>>
i'd be stuck at home 24/7 while my husband works
>>
>>27713129
So a NEET? Doesn't sound so bad
>>
>>27713257
you're forgetting the housework, plus a few dozen kids running around
>>
>>27713355
Yeah sounds like a chore. Good for the both of us it's not the 1900's anymore.
>>
>>27711991
>Only 50,000 of the 4,000,000 American soldiers during WW1 died
That's because they entered a year before the war ended
>>
Hell no.
Right now I can do fuck all and still live better and have a better shot with women then back then.

You think shit is hard now, you don't even know the true level of suffering that is being lower class in the 1900s.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.