[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to work, do my thing for a few hours >qt 8/10 customer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 31f.gif (156 KB, 288x229) Image search: [Google]
31f.gif
156 KB, 288x229
>go to work, do my thing for a few hours
>qt 8/10 customer I helped a bunch comes up to me while I'm sitting around working on something
>starts conversation, tells me I'm funny, asks me a bunch of questions
>says "OK, well, I'm gonna go now." and stands there as if expecting something
>respond "oh OK, have a nice day! see you again soon I hope!"
>"yep!"
>boss comes over and says, "Wow Anon I think she was really crushing on you. Why didn't you get her number?"
>realized in retrospect that she was definitely flirting with me and expecting me to ask for her number
>mfw

kill me, robots. end my life.
>>
>>27710910
Play hard to get anon, make her work for it
>>
>>27710959

apparently that's what I did

but only by accident and through crippling social anxiety
>>
I feel you familia, I was at the grocery store the other day and this bitch asked how my day was going, I tell you man these hoes thirsty as fuck out here.
>>
>>27710910
your boss sounds like a bro

mine is a jew fucking cunt
>>
>she was expecting you to make the move
If she actually wanted to date you then it's as much her responsibility to take initiative
>>
File: 1454032602624.jpg (20 KB, 273x306) Image search: [Google]
1454032602624.jpg
20 KB, 273x306
>>27710910
>"expecting me to ask for her number"
>flirt with someone and hope that THEY are the ones who get proactive

This is the problem
I swear to fuck, it's like it's against the law for a girl to ask for a guy's number
They sit there and try to bait YOU into doing it for them
>>
>>27711082
>>27711099

How easy can she make it? Just ask for the number... You didn't know her before and that worst that can happen is you won't know here after..

Just tell yourself that its not going to affect you a week down the road whatever the outcome is!

I believe in you anon
>>
>>27711082
>>27711099

yep it really sucks

it would have been nice if she was just like "anyway here's my number" or whatever

later that day my boss (who is female btw, she's pretty rad) was like "you have to realize that from the girl's perspective, she's just as anxious and worried about being rejected so she's not going to just lay it all out like that. she probably thinks you just friendzoned her"
>>
>>27711153
Wow. I really typed that horribly. Fuck phones
>>
>>27711153
>How easy can she make it
That doesn't matter. If you want something it's your responsibility to get it, you can't just sit around and expect life to bring it to you.
>>
REEEEEEEEEEE

GET OUT OF HERE NORMIE

GET OUT REEEEEEEE
>>
>>27711153
I'm not saying it's some absolutely horrible thing
It's that it just makes no sense
I have no clue how one could be confident to flirt with someone, but lack the ability to just ask for their number after it goes well

Why the fuck would you go "Alright I'm gonna blatantly flirt with this guy while he's doing work and just assume he'll be both receptive and take the initiative of a situation that I have put him in"
>>
>>27711207
Addendum: this mentality is a red flag for me, as it implies they've been spoiled their whole life and will expect the same from me
but that's just my opinion, some people are into spoiling their SO and that's fine
>>
>at work a few days ago
>girl my age approaching, ignore her and keep working
>hear "you're awesome"
>ignore it, assume she wasn't talking to me
>she says it again
>I look over and she gives me a thumbs up
>instantaneous panic as adrenaline pumps through my body
>say "Uh, thanks" and quickly go back to facing the shelf
>she walks away and I ignore her until she's gone

I was shaken up the whole day because of that. Women are scary. I can only assume she saw some feel-good post on Facebook telling her to tell people they're awesome so she can feel good about herself.
>>
>>27711378
Who the fuck just walks up to a stranger, tells them "You're awesome" and gives a thumbs-up? Unless they're under 10 years old that is.
>>
>>27711378
I dunno familia that was some high test shit you did there, I would probably just stare at her and be a mouthbreathing autist on accident
>>
>>27711431
I dunno, I was wearing my Make America Great Again hat so maybe she was trying to complement that but did it in a retarded way.
>>
>>27711456
Fuck, where did you cop that and how much was it?
>>
>>27711480
http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/product-p/dtc-odtrh-bk.htm

This was what I was wearing when a grill told me I was awesome
>>
>>27711524
Aesthetic as fuck, but holy shit for a rich man shipping sure is high.
>>
>>27711524
>http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/product-p/dtc-odtrh-bk.htm
>black

ok edgelord
>>
>>27710910
at least you won't be hit with a false rape accusation
>>
File: 1459043439218.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1459043439218.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>27710910
>Work

Get the fuck out normie
>>
File: 1453691501412.jpg (8 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
1453691501412.jpg
8 KB, 300x170
>>27711378

somewhat similar thing happened to me back when I was in high school

>Be in class
>Drawing a portrait in my sketchbook
>Girl walks by and looks at my drawing
>Wow anon "that's really good, it's way better than mine. Maybe you can teach me how to draw like that sometime."
>"ha ha...yea maybe" turn back to my sketchbook and ignore her
>The next day I'm sitting alone at the lunch table
>She comes and sits next to me and starts drawing on her sketchbook
>oh shit she was actually serious about what she said
>tell her i have to go to bathroom
>stay there until it's time to head to our class
>next day, she sits next to me again
>This time just sit there and ignore her
>This happens for 3 weeks
>After that she never spoke or sat next to me ever again

It was a pretty weird experience but looking back on it I should have at least done something instead of
just ignoring her. She was a 8/10 who always seemed to sit alone in classes whenever I saw her, I guess she was
kinda excited that someone the same interest as her which is why she sat next to me. I don't know but I still look back on that shit
and think about what could have happened if I've would of done something.
>>
>>27713737

this hurt my brain
>>
>>27711159
>she actually thinks girls face rejection at the same as guys

top fucking kek

Think of it this way OP, you dodged a bullet. Do you really want to be with someone who's constantly beating around the bush and doesn't just say what they fucking mean? Fuck those drama games.
>>
>>27713737
Uh wtf? You could've at least made a friend. I usually empathize but this is too much. What were you thinking?
>>
No way this was some "be nice to the autistic kid" type of thing, was it? From my life experiences, I would've thought that was happening to me.
>>
>>27715045
>tfw she transferred schools after I realized my mistake
>>
>>27715142
>No way this was some "be nice to the autistic kid" type of thing, was it?

no, I've had lots of relationships and I'm a decent-looking guy, I'm just extremely awkward and bad at being a person
>>
>be me in high school
>girl compliments my eyes
>be so shocked that i just panic and say nothing
>she says something along the lines of "Wow not even a thank you!? this is why you can't give compliments to people these days!"
>feel bad
>>
>>27711153
no matter how easy she makes it, it can be a fake all along and wham fired for hitting on customers
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.