[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sterilization general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: chris-hemsworth-300.jpg (31 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
chris-hemsworth-300.jpg
31 KB, 300x400
What are the reasons you should be sterilized for?
Are you short?
Stupid?
Mentally unstable?
Do suffer from anti-social behavior?
Any genetic disorders?
Allergies?
3 or more of family members have had cancer?
Tell us why you should not breed even if given the chance?
>Pic for a good male spiceman who should impregnate your wife for you so that your kids can have a happy good life
>>
>ugly
>mentally unstable
>history of alcoholism in family
>and diabetes
>>
File: Pegasusgirls.gif (164 KB, 550x3869) Image search: [Google]
Pegasusgirls.gif
164 KB, 550x3869
I'm trans I'm already sterile :)
Otherwise I'm a juvenile diabetic, I'm pretty stupid, and probably have a few personality disorders.
>>
>tall
>natural strength
>high IQ
>Autism
Just fuck my genetics up senpai
>>
>>27710850
I am sorry life is unfair anon.
For me it's because
>Ugly
>Short
>Mentally unstable
>Not very social
>Have Allergies
The list goes on and on
Ain't nobody got time for this shit.
>>
I want to fuck while not having the chance to fuck up my life.
>>
my mom is mentally unstable and an addict and passed these traits to me, i would rather break the chain and not risk having a miserable fucked up kid
>>
File: 1449675543512.gif (32 KB, 250x292) Image search: [Google]
1449675543512.gif
32 KB, 250x292
>>27711566
That's the right thing to do anon.
>>
>>27710816
I'm an alcoholic and drug addict. Been sober for over a year but still. My family has a long history of it as well.

Also I have terrible allergies but that is not life altering like a disposition to addiction.
>>
File: cavill.png (155 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
cavill.png
155 KB, 300x300
anti social, but then again if youre anti social you dont need sterilization
slight mite allergy, doesnt kill me but I sneeze like fuck
thats it I guess, Im pretty okay aside from autism
>>
>>27710816
There's nothing wrong with me,I was just raise in a shitty home.
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-14.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-14.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>>27710816
Sterilization is not necessary for me because I'll never get the chance anyway.
>>
Type one diabetes. I figured I should never breed but then again Both of my siblings are carriers of the gene so their kids would have a 25% chance to get it anyways.

That's how genetics work right?
>>
>>27710816
>should be
If you are implying that we should implementing eugenics programs into our governments I got bad news for you son.
>MOST OF THE WORLD IS GENETICALLY INFERIOR TO THE GENETICALLY SUPERIOR
Us uggos will kill all of you cunts if you try anything.
>>
>>27710957
wow, what is that image supposed to represent?
>>
>>27713266
It's so easy man. Just give money to people who want to get sterilized if they qualify.
>>
>>27710957
explain image please
>>
Reminder that all ontariobots should go and get their free sterilization surgeries.
OHIP is paying for you to never reproduce
Get it done now
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.