[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm feeling extra lonely today.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
I'm feeling extra lonely today.
>>
What's going on anon?
My comment was not origano enough my ass.
>>
>>27710694
That's a normal day in my life
>>
>>27710825
Nothing, that's why I'm feeling lonely, I feel like this was a filler day that didn't have any reason to exist
>>27710911
Sorry anon
>>
>>27711071
You don't have to feel sorry for me.
Next week I'll have my first appointment with my psychiatrist, and I don't know what to expect.
>>
>>27711225
Being sorry and having pity for someone is not the same.
Being sorry means to emphasise.

They going to bluntly ask you how you feel and what your problem is.
Don't worry about being not yourself. What ever you tell them.
They heard worse stuff.
>>
File: 1457646072331.jpg (108 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
1457646072331.jpg
108 KB, 1280x842
>>27710694
There must be more to Life than this
>>
>>27712081
That's what people say, but life is meaningless anyway.
Or maybe you have to find your own meaning, but whatever, it's not worth it.
>>
File: 1455991189831.jpg (176 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
1455991189831.jpg
176 KB, 1632x1224
>>27712139
I don't know what I'm doing with my life or what I'm going to do with all this childhood trauma
and bottled up anger, I feel forgotten and neglected, Like I don't matter to people.
Is that what I'm here for? to be a punching bag and servant for ungrateful recipients?
What do I do now?
>>
>>27712250
I feel you bro, it's like nobody cares about me anymore, I'm just a spectator, a background characters in everyone's life.
I always try to listen to everyone, but nobody listens to me except you guys, I'm glad I found this place.
>>
>>27712296
>>27710694
I'm in the same boat as you guys. I'm a virgin NEET with no friends. Life has been so painful and lonely for me... how can I possibly survive a lifetime of this hell?

Even if I became successful, who is going to care besides me? It would probably be more unsatisfying than being NEET.
>>
File: iknowthatfeelbrol.jpg (80 KB, 1500x1383) Image search: [Google]
iknowthatfeelbrol.jpg
80 KB, 1500x1383
>>27712296
>>27712250

today has been a particularly bad day too. I don't obsess over >tfw no gf, but sometimes I'd just like to have mutual intimacy and some physical contact.

I would honestly do more to help you anons than my offline friends and family.
>>
>>27712446
That's because you don't know us personally. To you we're just kindred spirits and encouraging voices, but if you knew us as the persons we are and had to deal with us you wouldn't feel the same.
>>
File: default4.png (2 KB, 195x117) Image search: [Google]
default4.png
2 KB, 195x117
>>27712296
I sometimes think about 'what if i find a girl who understands and adores me blablabla' you know, normal wishful thinking, but I don't ever see me actually having someone like that you know?
like it would never work or whatever but I just don't see a relationship in my future.
Maybe its just my negative nature taking over but When I think of relationships and girls this voice says in my head "Not for you"
They'd probably just add more problems anyway.
>>
>>27712571
I like to daydream a lot about having a girl loving me, I feel awful when I realize how much time I have been spending on those scapist fantasies made on my own.
>>27712446
Thanks anon, you sound like a good guy.
>>27712417
I guess they expect us to just "hang in there", I just try to be busy all the time to not think about shitty stuff, but once I get home and Is completly empty except for me, that ends.
>>
Same had some books to return that were due today... So returned before class this way I could walk back to the parking lot with this girl I like, but after class shes like ohh I have to return books.

So I fucked it up and should have just walked with her to the library, then to the parking lot, but nope walked alone.
>>
>>27712571
>>27712842
At 21 about 3 months before I turned 22 I met a girl and dated her for 13 months. It's the only time I ever dated a girl and the only time I was loved outside of family.
Trust me fellas. Its better on your side. Try to get in shape, did yourself up as beat you can and try to fuck as many hot girls as you can. That's what I'm doing. I'm gonna make so many hot girls wish that I would love them. I'll treat them with kindness and caring because that's wrong am, but I'll never love them. I'll never love anybody but myself again
>>
>>27713165
Fuck off, Chad.

You too, robot
>>
File: 1419250451816.png (286 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1419250451816.png
286 KB, 500x497
>met some exchange student from england
>instantly connected, we meshed super well
>been seeing each other for a little while
>we're exclusive but she doesn't see the relationship going anywhere after she moves back home in May so she says she just wants to have fun with me until she goes home
>meanwhile I've been falling in love with her hard fucking core, have literally never felt this way about any other human being on earth before ever
>every once in a while, when she's drunk or just feeling really good she acts far sweeter to me than usual and says stuff like I'm an awesome dude and that she wishes I was with her right then or that she misses me (she goes to school about an hour from where I live so we see each other on weekends)
>keep feeling like there's hope for us when she moves back, but I don't know

I don't even care if you faggots call me chad, this whole situation I'm in is wrecking me and I don't know what to do because she's leaving in like 5 weeks
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.