[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally all your ancestors had sex >you were the one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>literally all your ancestors had sex
>you were the one who broke the chain
>one of your ancestors was probably born as a result of rape
>>
I'm of negro decent so at least all of them were probably raped

Sex still looks disgusting and pointless when we can grow humans now. just a little longer until it's streamlined
>>
>you were the one who broke the chain

I can't help but feel a twisted sense of pride at this.
>>
>>27710554
the father of my grand father just rode his horse to a village close to his and flirted with a girl, next day he kidnapped and maried her. weird times
>>
But you have even more great aunts and uncles who never bred.
>Tfw even when you die you will come back and live another loser life somewhere foregin
>>
>>27710554
But they had many siblings that didn't have sex.
>>
File: wojak jammies.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
wojak jammies.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>tfw I'm an only child who won't carry on the family genes
>>
>>27710976
The only one effected will be your direct parents, your grandparents probably have a lot of grandchildren.
>>
>>27711016
Yeah, that is kind of what I meant. I feel guilt because my mom wanted grandkids.
>>
>>27711060
fuck her lol should have raised you better.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.