[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's more important in a gf? [ ] to be cute [ ] to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: noosed.jpg (155 KB, 700x756) Image search: [Google]
noosed.jpg
155 KB, 700x756
What's more important in a gf?

[ ] to be cute
[ ] to be intelligent
>>
>>27710446
fat ass and bug boobs
>>
Cute, definitely. I'm a shallow piece of shit
>>
I honestly would probably take an average/plain girl who was really fun to be around and talk to over a hot complete retard.

Assuming we're talking about long term relationships and not one off.
>>
To be intelligent.

I may get a cute gf soon and I feel nothing. Why? Cause she's dumber than a brick. Talking to her feels like a chore.
>>
>>27710905
yeah this
even a straihgt up ugly girl would be fine by me if i liked being aorund her (though the odds go against you when you're physically ugly because that makes you hard to look at)
>>
>>27710446

why not both? if only one i pick intelligence.
>>
Who would actually want a gf that was intelligent? My ideal gf HAS to be dumber than me, or I can't be the dominant alpha male of the relationship. Intelligence on girls is a red flag.
>>
File: 4.jpg (59 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
59 KB, 640x560
>>27711015
i guess so, if shes intelligent then she will see through our lies and will cheat on us easier without any backlash and us finding out.

Good point fellow robot.
>>
>>27711015
> or I can't be the dominant alpha male of the relationship.

Yes you can.

You'll still be far, far stronger than her.
>>
>>27711104
But since shes intelligent she will just get you locked up and targeted by sjw whores for putting your hands on her. We still dont win, i want her to be real cute but as dumb as a bucket of rocks.
>>
>>27711139
This, girls are supposed to be like pets and treated as such.
>>
Intelligent. Honestly I just want to find an emotionally damaged psychopathic gf who still has fantasies about the perfect love or whatever rather than being a sloot.

Did a global search on OKCupid but only found one and she was on the other side of the world, in Serbia.
>>
>>27711165
This one will surely get them buzzing lad
>>
File: coconut.jpg (317 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
coconut.jpg
317 KB, 1920x1080
>>27710446

a gf is like an expensive pet, id rather have a dumb adorable pet that i feel attracted to than a smart ugly pet i feel nothing for. unless it is ugly cute, but that is rare.
>>
If I know Ciara/Eliza's address and phone number what would I say if I called her?
>>
>>27710446
Why not both? However, out of the two, intelligence without cuteness is better than cuteness without intelligence. With the former you can at least look past the looks and the sex might still be decent. With the latter she's just a trophy gf who you can't actually do anything you enjoy with - and then what the point of having a gf in the first place?
>>
>>27711234
say yo bitch
wanna slurp on my knob?
>>
>>27710446
smart
and people need to stop saying "intelligent" where smart suffices. using bigger words unnecessarily is inefficient, which is not smart.

>>27711015
enjoy fucking your genetics up because you are an insecure faggot

and the only correct way to be alpha is if there's conflict involved. rebellion is a must or congratulations on conquering sheep.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.