[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I Alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: domme-lol.jpg (17 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
domme-lol.jpg
17 KB, 200x300
Who here /detests"dominant"women/? I personally cannot stand women who think they're dominant. They should be tied down and fucked into complete submission, then forced to walk around like an animal on all fours for even beginning to think they could fill a man's shoes. It's a complete joke.

I can't be the only one that thinks this.
>>
Lol you're a psychotic dork.
>>
>>27710240
Dominant, independent women are more attractive because it shows they aren't just a mindless Stacey.

tfw no gentle but dominant gf
>>
>>27710240
>Implying OP wouldn't be a domme's slave if it meant he had even a minuscule chance at getting any pussy

Just sit and use your mouth for licking assholes, not for making you sound like one.
>>
>>27710476
I'm talking about sexually dominant women. I should have been more specific but I was typing it out of rage since I accidentally ran across some dominatrix shit while beating off and it my completely killed my mood.

I don't care if they're dominant on the day-to-day. That really doesn't bother me one bit. Sexually it pisses me the fuck off. I got completely triggered.

>>27710486
>projecting
Alright, man. You do you.
>>
>>27710240
As a conventional heteronormative male, I too derive sexual excitement from the degrading and rough handling of women.

I wouldn't be totally averse to a little switch though.
>>
>>27710590
The same applies in the bedroom though right? She has thoughts and desires beyond just missionary with Chad.
>>
>>27710595
I'm not really into switch unless they were dominant towards another woman. I'm okay with that. It really doesn't get my grit.

>>27710638
No, it really doesn't. I'd rather bind her and use her as my fuck doll when I see fit.

Also,
>missionary
kek. Maybe you need a woman to guide you through the bedroom, but I don't really see that being the case over here. I know what I want.
>>
>>27710679
Yeah and to be honest it'd be a little ridiculous. Like wizard magic missile tier role play. I'd be trying not to laugh.

I'm 6'2 and 100kg what the fuck is a woman going to do to stop me from saying NO and throwing her onto a bed.
>>
You aren't but i'm not like that, i'm a submissive, i would probably on act dominant if the woman wanted me too, but i grew up in a fucking gentle lifestyle so of course i grew up as a submissive and grew a fetish for femdom and dominatrix's
>>
>>27710240
I'm not as filled with hate as you but yeah, women cannot be dominant
>>
>>27710240
its called role playing, just a way to have fun. anyone with half a brain knows any of these dominatrix bitches would get knocked the fuck out BTFO by any man who isn't a complete pussy if they were really trying to be all aggressive and dominate for real. its just for show
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.