[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /really not happy with their current uni here/? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1460070232346.jpg (157 KB, 632x758) Image search: [Google]
1460070232346.jpg
157 KB, 632x758
Who /really not happy with their current uni here/?

I'm trying to transfer out of this shithole.
I have no friends or social life, my GPA is a 2.7 and I'm already $6000 in debt.

I'm planning on transferring to a college where I can commute to save money and so I don't fuck myself over with student debt.
>>
>>27709942
If you want to save money go to community college perhaps get a part time job. Major in something practical, bring your grades up, then transfer if you want. See a counselor for help.

I have no social life either but I know my studies matters more...
How far are you in school? Credits?
>>
>>27709942
>tfw 1.5 cumulative gpa at community college and need 2.5 for associates degree program I want

JUST
>>
>>27710081
2nd semester freshman. Trying to transfer to a uni that's a few miles from my house for fall 2016.

Thank god they let me send SAT and HS grades, my college GPA isn't doing me any favors.
>>
Hello fellow chanfags yes debt for school is bad wouldn't it be so nice if our viral mark--grassroots campaign could shill-- I mean organize on the board for bernie LOL jk but seriously up vote if you agree
>>
File: 1459842002650.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459842002650.gif
2 MB, 400x400
Who here /estranging/ themselves from their families?

3.9 no debt gettin the fuck out of here to live the life obama promised
>>
>>27710114
Are you doing nursing?

>>27710152
Which uni or college you go to doesn't really matter unless it's a well respected one, but always do your research and make sure you can afford it, loans are horrible, never good to be in debt.

How did you choose one in the first place and what was your SAT and HS grades?
>>
>>27710254
I should've applied to more schools. I had to choose b/w the uni I'm at now and a state school. Both wanted me to take out loans.

But my SATs were good-tier (2140/1460) and so were my hs grades (low 90s cumulative).
>>
>>27710254
radiology
>>
>>27710394
>Both wanted me to take out loans.
>SATs were good-tier (2140/1460) and so were my hs grades (low 90s cumulative).

Did you ever asked if you could get scholarships beforehand? Based on grades SATs, and extracurricular you could even get full rides.
>>
>>27710789
Here in America, it's pretty much the norm for schools to force students to take out loans, especially if they're poor.
>>
>>27710394
>I should've applied to more schools

I agree, you did good in school.

>>27710828
I know, if it wasn't for the low tuition at my state school and my grants I would be screwed.
I want to community college first, saved lots of money. I just should of majored in something other than "liberal arts"
>>
i just went to community college and it was just alright. i wasn't a fan of school. i knew i wasn't going to go to a university. it took me like three tries to pass algebra.
>>
Yeah
> fourth year
>fucked up so badly that I'm not going to graduate.
> hate what I'm studying and can't switch to anything I like
> have trouble getting out of bed each morning
>school has such a depressing atmosphere that i t makes me feel even worse
>GPA is too low to transfer
>have tons of debt and will have nothing to show for it

I picked the worst possible school, and it ruined my life. I'm not sure how much longer I can go on.
>>
I go to UCSD currently and I despise it. Hopefully my GPA will enable me to transfer to somewhere better.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.