[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate my life and wish I were dead. If a burning aircraft were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
I hate my life and wish I were dead. If a burning aircraft were flying down from the skies headed towards me, I probably wouldn't move.

That is all.
>>
I'm sorry you poor person I'm sorry
>>
File: 570410edc713c.jpg (60 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
570410edc713c.jpg
60 KB, 620x412
>>27709918
>I hate my life and wish I was dead
Looks like someone's got a little case of the blues. Cheer up, have a giant rodent
>>
>>27709993
Thanks, but telling me to cheer up won't make me cheer up.

From past experience I'm a failure and can't follow directions.
>>
I like swimming a lot, because it's the only time I cry without being judged.
>>
>>27710136
"failure" is kind of a harsh way to describe oneself, kind of reduces you to one thing. Doesn't mean you have to keep being a failure though, it's up to you m8
>>
2 kinds of people in this world my friend: people who bitch about the blues and those who take action.

You know what to do
>>
>>27709918
Aw man thanks i've been dying for one of these wh-...wheres my drink?
>>
I know that feel comrade. Everything feels so hollow, I'm never happy I don't enjoy anything and I don't even like the few friends I have left anymore.
>>
>>27710347
Where's.. Where's my drink..?
>>
>>27709918
I wish I could be like you, but no, I can't. Don't get me wrong, I want to die.

But I have a family, see. Not kids, no, just my parents. They've invested so much time, hard work, and money into raising me that I feel as if I owe them. I want to make sure they're well taken care of. I want to ensure that they'll never be left wanting for anything in their old age. Once that has been done, I want to die.

But it's tricky, see. Sometimes I really do get angry at them for bringing me into this world and, well, it takes everything I've got not to lash out at them for it. They meant no harm, of course. I highly doubt that they considered that their efforts at starting a family would spawn an autist such as myself. Funny how that works. I really do want to die.
>>
>>27710136
I know the feeling, only I won't take the direction at all. Simply force yourself to do things you enjoy, if your obligations are a burden to bear take solace in whatever you can cling to, the good feels. It would work for me but I don't take my own advice :^)

>>27710262
Labels don't define you, when you stick a label as derogatory as failure on yourself it's got to feel pretty damning even if it isn't the case
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>27710466
MY DIET DOCTOR KELP! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT THIS PIZZA WITHOUT MY DRINK!
>>
>>27710466
You didn't order...

*thumbs through notepad*

..any....
>>
>>27710466
You didn't order a drink.
>>
>>27709993
Is that the wombat virgin? Terrible picture to use to say cheer up.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/simoncrerar/worlds-oldest-wombat#.ulPVNkPq1y
>>
>>27710522
>>27710522
>>27710523
Oh.. Well that's that, I should have been a more responsible customer. Thanks for the pizza...

Here's the money, AND your tip.. Have a good day.. Ah ha ha..
>>
>>27710498
labels don't define you
Yup, my dad always used to say "don't beat yourself up too much, others are more than ready to do it for you". So what's the point? Most people on here's lives are unending cringefests but you try not to dwell on it I guess.
>>
>>27710661
>29-year old virgin
>/r9k/, the wombat
sry m8, gotta admit it's a funny coincidence
>>
I'M A GOD DAMN ADULT AND I GET 0 RESPECT EVEN FROM FILTHY LITTLE KIDS! FUUCCCKKKKKK!
>>
>>27710690
He sounds like a pretty wise guy, I'd listen to him. Guess when you get right down to it there is no non-objective point, you can find meaning in something as small or as great as you'd like. Question is what will it take to feel satisfied, contented, happy. It is what it is, might be impossible to feel good feels without some condition. I don't know, it's my philosophy. It raises more questions than answers t b h. It's all a clusterfuck and it's all I've got. I've got a feeling that there's no light at the end of this mental gymnastics tunnel, no matter if you're world class
>>
>>27710920
The mental gymnastics itself are the problem. The whole "meaning" thing, It should be like a progressive realization, not a main focus cause then the ego gets in the way. That's the cause of many issues, imo. Too much self-reflection. The self is something that happens, that's all. People get caught up in their likes and dislikes and think that's all that matters
>>
>>27710517
CRUSTY CRAB PIZZA
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.