[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cute female comes to my fast food place >looks confused
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: _20160324_184945.jpg (120 KB, 768x783) Image search: [Google]
_20160324_184945.jpg
120 KB, 768x783
>cute female comes to my fast food place
>looks confused I offer help
>she gives me these really deep stares and clinches her teeth while talking to me
>I don't think anything of it but I really got an anxious vibe from her.
>She seemed like she didn't communicate often with other humans.
>It was odd

I honestly believe I met a fembot
>>
>>27709814
If you think she's cute, 1000 other men also think she's cute, and of those men, 100s have the confidence to go after her and charisma/good looks to get in her pants. She has a bf.
>>
>>27710023
I'm sure she does, I wasn't interested in her. I just realized that I may have met a fembot.

To see one in the flesh is odd, they just don't seem right.
>>
>>27710097
The fact that she has a boyfriend is proof that she is not a robot. She is not as lonely as the least lonely man here
>>
>>27710023
this is why I stopped trying anymore in terms of relationships and love
you can't compete anymore, with the internet and technology, even the ugliest woman has a supply of hundreds of attractive interested men you would have to complete against
>>
>>27709814
>I honestly believe I met a fembot
And we honestly believe we just met a newfag.
>>
>>27710161
I wish i somehow could have recorded her interaction with me, then you'd understand. She gave off an incredibly NEET-ish vibe.

Btw Only newfags call others newfags to try and fit in.
>>
>>27710241
>Btw Only newfags call others newfags to try and fit in.
Only newfags keep parroting that bullshit.
>>
>>27710415
Dude, I've been here since 2007, since Inwas 12. It's literally been 9 years. Of course I wasn't "technically" allowed to be on this site then but whatever.

How long does one have to use this shithole to stop being a newfag?
>>
File: 1427380219285.png (307 KB, 582x885) Image search: [Google]
1427380219285.png
307 KB, 582x885
>>27710492
Don't even sweat it, man. Nobody calls each other newfags, I haven't heard someone use that word in years. He's probably some 14-year-old who's been reading too much Encyclopedia Dramatica, if that site's even still up.
>>
>>27710492
You've been here since 2007? That's incredible. Please tell me what r9k was like the year before it was invented.
>>
>>27710598
No, not /r9k/ specifically, but 4chan in general.

>implying 4chan is not a collective shithole.
>>
>>27710023
I think the flaw in this logic is that not everyone cares about relationships as much as you guys.
>>
>>27712145
>not everyone cares about relationships as much as you guys.
This
So true. God damn it.
>>
>>27712145
roastie detected

kill yourself pls
>>
>>27710023
>tfw nobody thinks I'm cute
>tfw nobody will ever approach me
>tfw never had or will have a bf
>tfw ugly females are worthless pieces of trash
I should kill myself
>>
>>27712647
tits or gtfo roastie fucktard
>>
>>27712735
go suck your own dick bitchboy
i aint got no friend i aint got nothing to lose
>>
>>27712647
Someone wants to date you, but they are probably black
t. fellow ugly girl
>>
>>27712783
I don't associate with monkeys.
>>
>>27712774
I get it now lol... no one wants to fuck shit...
>>
>>27712812
Exactly. You are desired but despite being ugly and worthless, you think you deserve a qt white man.
>>
>>27709814
>She seemed like she didn't communicate often with other humans.
>I honestly believe I met a fembot

Nah, man. That ain't it. She didn't see you as a human, just the worker drone at a Fast Food place who takes her order.

Similar to, if you were at home, you might pick your nose, or give a voice command to some software in a weird way.

She wasn't acting normal because she didn't care if you thought she was normal or not. In her world, you are like a pet, or maybe lamp.
>>
>>27712849
>white
Since when were the only two races white and black?
Since when is desiring a qt not allowed?
I obviously implied I didn't deserve it with my first post. What world do you live in?
>>
>>27712904
>Since when were the only two races
Never said there were dog
>I obviously implied I didn't deserve it
You implied you were a fembot or at the very least deserved pity because nobody thought you were cute or wanted to date you, which is obviously untrue.
>>
>>27713015
I never implied pity. I just made a few statements about how I am a worthless individual and should die.
Anyone who pities my decisions because of their normie attitude can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>27713064
You didn't say anything about your own decisions lol. Your entire post was literally
>nobody likes me :'((((
>>
>>27713252
My post said nobody likes me because factually I am worthless and better off dead. Why the hell are you trying to shove pity and sympathy down my throat?
>>
>>27713339
>Why the hell are you trying to shove pity and sympathy down my throat?
You've got it the other way around, bud. Stop trying to save face, because it's not working.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.