[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
her...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 25
File: 1458168674046.jpg (314 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1458168674046.jpg
314 KB, 1280x960
If you could write a letter to that one girl, what would you say?
>>
gEt oN yE KnEEs AnD gEt To WoRk BitCH
>>
Let's go hike on sunday, smoke a joint when we reach the top of the hill and then bang.
I know you want it. Probably more than I do.
Yours,
N
>>
File: 1455846136725.jpg (324 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1455846136725.jpg
324 KB, 1280x1280
Dear M,

I'm sitting here thinking about all the things I wanted to apologize to you for. All the pain we caused each other. Everything I put on you. Everything I needed you to be or needed you to say. I'm sorry for that.

I'll always love you because we grew up together, and you helped make me who I am. I just wanted you to know that there'll be a piece of you in me always, and I'm grateful for that.

Whatever someone you become, wherever you are in the world, I'm sending you love. You're my friend till the end.

Love, J
>>
>>27709393
I'm gay
orriginallio
>>
I don't even have a girl in mind for a hypothetical letter.
>>
>>27709523
I second this. It's an abstract kind of feel.
>>
File: 1459547638191.jpg (8 KB, 190x153) Image search: [Google]
1459547638191.jpg
8 KB, 190x153
M

It seems like every time I try to initiate a conversation with you, you always just drop it. Seriously, what the fuck? You didn't seem so interested when we hung out a few weeks ago which makes me feel like crap because you're the only person I have hung out with in over 2 years and it didn't seem so fun. Screw it, whether you like me or not, I've always got my crappy acoustic guitar and it wont ever leave me

Fuck you,

Also, I love you, you vain piece of shit.

R.
>>
rachel,

I remember in highschool you were the smartest girl in our class. it seemed like everything you touched turned to gold. you were in marching band, and i saw you every day. you were oh so cute. you also loved math. you went out to like the math bowl for fun, and that just shocked me at how much you loved learning. i loved that. you were so smart.

i think about you a lot still. how college is like for you, the friends you've met, the people you've loved. i'm happy that you're happy.
>>
Sorry if I came of as clingy.
You're the first girl I ever opened up to and well I feel like we can truly understand one another.
We're both broken and fucked up and I wish you would text me again.
I miss talking to you...

-M
>>
Dear Girl Who Comes Into Our Store For Matches Sometimes,

I'd really like to ask your name.

Sincerely, A Socially Awkward Cashier
>>
Dear C,

I just wish I could save you from yourself.

J.
>>
>>27709460
Are you a hispanic?
>>
A,

Hope you're doing well, angel.

Sincerely, M
>>
Ya know, the issue is I have. To all of them. Up to 10 years later I may add.
>>
File: IMG49024.png (743 KB, 483x784) Image search: [Google]
IMG49024.png
743 KB, 483x784
Hi mom,

It's so hard for me to talk to you. I blame it on growing up in a whole different society where i didn't grow up learning our native language. I remember when i was young, i used to be pretty good at it, but i'm 21 now, and i can hardly say hello anymore. I'm sorry mom, i wish i could talk to you in english and you'd understand it better. i wish i tried at least.

I remember during christmas when everyone was back at home, you sat me down and just smiled at me, asked me how school was, if i had a girlfriend yet. you wanted to know my life, but i was incapable of sharing it with you.

every is getting old. you're past 60 now. mom, i'm sorry. i'll try, i'll give it my best. thank you for loving me mom.

Salanghae mom.
>>
>>27709393
There's more than a couple. But the best one gets this.

Man I'm stupid, we could have been together for like 9 years already if I just opened my eyes and ears.
At least you're happy. It can't be helped I suppose.
Also, telling me who's actually worried and giving me some numbers would have helped since I'm a cowardly fuckup, if this wasn't already apparent.
If I manage to get back into regular life I'll swing by and ask for a meme tat on my ass maybe. Wouldn't be the first mark you left on me.
>>
>>27709606
Its incredibly edgy and selfish.

I like that.
>>
File: untitled-72.jpg (14 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
untitled-72.jpg
14 KB, 500x277
this picture is extremely related
>>
Dear L

I love you and I will till the end of time. We both hurt each each other and that wasn't right. M

I often think about you and wish I could've been your man. I know now you likely have a child with him but it still hurts. You found your place in the world. Now I need to find mine. However should that day come where you need me I'll be there. I know it's unlikely and improbable but still. I loved you and I always will. You held me and you broke me. Now I have to figure out the rest.

Goodbye and until we each pass away. I'll wait for you like I said I would on the other side

-J
>>
>>27709627
BETA as fuck, mate. What kind of message are you really trying to convey...?
>>
Dear girl from the checkout stand,

You probably see hundreds of people on any given shift at work, and even if you did remember any of them at the end of your shift, I doubt I would ever be one of them. I tried to make small talk, but I'm very bad at it; I also worry that it would be misconstrued as some awkward attempt at flirting, and I know full well the last thing anyone would want is that kind of attention from a guy like me.

The reason I'm writing is that you accidentally gave me an extra dollar. I didn't notice until after I had gotten home, and the store was kind of far and I didn't really feel like driving back. I hope you don't get fired.
>>
Dear ???
I don't understand you.
-G
>>
File: IMG49025.png (838 KB, 509x739) Image search: [Google]
IMG49025.png
838 KB, 509x739
>>27709844
why ruin something that was so perfect? it was like no one deserved her. why ruin that. i would have fucked it up.
>>
Dear G,
Get with me
>>
Dear...
I dont have any female friends.
>>
Dear A,

I got two bitches twerking, screaming that's my best friend.

Both these girls are freaks, but they're nastier together.

Love,
M
>>
File: 1424366158656.gif (216 KB, 593x900) Image search: [Google]
1424366158656.gif
216 KB, 593x900
You giant dork,
I am super into you. And I know you're super into me. Even being socially stupid the way I am, I can tell. And I know you can tell I'm into you. You're a huge fucking nerd and I love your Star Wars t-shirts and your Settlers of Catan obsession. I think you're ridiculous and goofy and objectively pretty awesome. Yeah, you have your issues, but so do I.
And I know that we're both super awkward, and, left to our own devices, we'd probably just go on in this unrequited / sexual tension thing for the rest of our lives, but we are not Mulder and Scully or Xander and Willow or Fitz and Simmons.
And if one of us don't make a move soon I swear to the old gods and the new that I am getting the dice out and we are rolling to see who initiates.

Sincerely, E
>>
>>27709393
If I had a oneitis writing some spergy letter to her would be dumb as fuck. It would ne creepy and off putting. No sane person would reply to it
>>
File: 1276913719339.gif (1 MB, 193x135) Image search: [Google]
1276913719339.gif
1 MB, 193x135
>>27710055
>that reddit-tier bait
>>
H,

Why? Why. Why do I like you so much? Why am I so dependent on you in order to be happy? I hate it. There's too much pressure on you to make me happy, but you do it each and every time, and you're happy to do it. I've never met anyone like you and I am so thankful for every day I get to spend with you. I know neither of us want to do a long distance relationship, but I would. I couldn't imagine the pain of losing someone who makes me as happy as you do. I can only hope to one day make you as happy as you make me.

<3
A
>>
K

You're so much better than you know.

Kind of drunk so it's hard to espouse your greatness but you ARE great.
>>
>>27709762
this hurts man :(
>>
>>27709762
FEELS I DID NOT ASK FOR
>>
>let's discuss writing letters to our crush xoxo :3

What is up with these shitty pussy ass normalfag threads? Get it together /r9k/
>>
File: 1457666363429.gif (290 KB, 396x290) Image search: [Google]
1457666363429.gif
290 KB, 396x290
>>27709393

Dear Oneitis,

Please stop liking chicks, it's really starting to get to me

Sincerely,
Anon
>>
Well, shit.
I dont know if I even like you still, but damn, I thought I'd kiss you at least once. Now I can't think of you without regretting my decisions. Funny thing is you seemed really sad to hear I wont see you much this year back in July. But come winter, and you literally tell me to fuck off, despite nothing more than small talk when I did see you.
But now the other betas are waking up, and Elliot Rogers will be a drop in the bucket if they realize how you played them to a much worse extent than me.
>>
>>27709393
Why wouldn't you be able to write a letter?
Pens exist, paper exists, stamps exists and the mail exists.
>>
>>27709460
>stealing a letter from a movie

trash
>>
>tfw he'll never write a letter to you on an image board

It would be nice if someone was thinking of me.
>>
>>27710777
Nice trips
I know this feel
It's a bad feel
>>
>>27710777
Dear femanon,
i can smell wafts of your cunt from across the ocean.
>>
X1,

I liked you but it didn't work. Hurts that we can't be friends.

X2,

I fucked you up. I'm sorry. You need to continue to stay as far away from me as possible so I can't hurt you anymore. You deserve a life without me.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 600x600
Dear C

Please stop playing with my mind. My only wish is being with you.

Sincerly
A
>>
File: UXrhQDs.png (91 KB, 255x253) Image search: [Google]
UXrhQDs.png
91 KB, 255x253
I have given up. I have gone through all the phases, but i have finally come to acceptance. No matter how i hard i try, no matter what i do, it doesnt matter. The people i am attracted to wont even give me a second look. There is no point in trying when you have lost from the beginning.

Im drunk, and not following the thread theme, but this is the bottom line. Im unfortunately still holding on to a tiny bit of hope, but i know that the only hope of making a chance is beeing yourself. Any hope of having a real relationship is beeing yourself and hoping that someone is attracted to YOU, not some display you put up. Whatever way you want to look at this, regardless of if you have hope or not, there is no point in trying.
>>
>>27709393
Hey their K

Your a nice person and your beautiful, but I have many problems you would never think of, I know you like me, and I like you too but im just not ready, I have no car, and a shit job, and im not a social person... I hope you find someone better
-T
>>
>>27710801
>femanon
What are you, retarded? I'm a dude, fucknuts.
>>
>>27709393

I already wrote a letter to her.
It didn't worked.

This time I'd kill her, or rape her, or something else similar... that whore ruined my life
>>
>>27709393

Nox

You and I were against the world for many years you know? We were meant to last but you decided to stray away, deceive me and leave me in the cold... Somehow, after ages of bein a flawed yet decent person you decided I wasn't perfect for you, you decided others were perfect... All through my life I've been hated, bullied and treated like shit by society, you were the only one who understood me, or that's what I thought, now you walk beside the same kind of people who see me as an abomination...

And still you want forgiveness, because you know you betrayed me, but you don't need forgiveness, all the ugly shit you've done to me is condoned and accepted by society, that same society you once hated, now you're one of them and there's nothing to forgive. It's true, I'm not a perfect person, I haven't been able to put my life together but... Still, you were with me, you were supposed to help me through the BAD and the good, but you decided to leave for something "better", because a bisexual faggot dumber than a rock is clearly better than me just because he happens to owns a store... You're nothing but a gold-digging whore, and even if I drown on nostalgia daily, I'm happy you're gone, even if I end up alone forever, I'm better off without you.

Even if I still love you, I know I'll be alright without you...
>>
Dear H
I did bad on my first math test, I feel sad because I didn't want to disappoint you, but I'll study lots today. I have a huge crush on you and saved your cute pic with your cat on my phone.
K
>>
>>27709393
Dear Caroline
You fucking bitch, i treated you nice and yet in the end you still ignore me.
>>
Baby you and me ain't nothing but mammals
>>
File: 1405564584870.gif (1 MB, 350x270) Image search: [Google]
1405564584870.gif
1 MB, 350x270
>>27709393
Lol I'm not a fucking bitch so I don't have a "that one girl" who I autistically obsess over.

Seriously how do you fucko's manage it? How do you manage to fall in love with some random fucking slut who 1) probably never even kissed you or even showed interest in you and 2) treats you like garbage or plain ignores you. How can you fucking sit around and just think of this person all day long? She is not special in any way. You all are fucking pathetic and it's why you don't have a gf. Move on fucking retards, she has no interest in you
>>
>>27711221

Hope you were baiting for (You)s' because I cringed like I just ate a dick shaped lemon
>>
>>27709393
Hey,
I don't think I've ever felt comfortable around anyone like i did that night lying next to you. I would have given you everything to hold onto the feeling.
I know it was my fault for letting my emotions get to me, getting attatched to someone i knew i couldnt be with. But you could have at least told me you where cutting it off.
Thanks for nothing.
>>
>>27711221
LOOOOOOOL funniest most pathetic shit i've ever read. Keep it coming fucking losers this shit is fucking hilarious
>>
File: 1449618954373.png (16 KB, 478x418) Image search: [Google]
1449618954373.png
16 KB, 478x418
I'm sorry that you have a shitload of ugly ass guys like me fall in love with you.

If I could help it, I'd go after girls in my league.

I'm sorry I don't orbit you or buy you nice things, but I'm not deluded enough to think that it could lead to anything meaningful if I did.

On a way, I suppose I understand you, as you're as completely incapable of having a true friendship as I am.

All your friends are dudes who want to fuck you, or girls who hate you because of the guys who want to fuck you.
>>
>>27709393

I will never get this "her" meme

All these threads "What is her name" "Who is she" "write a letter to her"

Who is the actual female subject of this "her" meme.
>>
>>27711429
Is that obvious? My bait game is not what it used to be.
>>
>>27711482
>I'm sorry I don't orbit you

Cuck of the month award goes to anon here
>>
I like you, but I know that I'm too ugly and am too loud for you to like me. I like you even though when we text you seem disinterested.
Tanks for reading desu fampai

t. Fuckberto mylifosa
>>
>>27711486
Are you a fucking retard?

Obviously it's about a Robot's Oneitis or the girl of their dreams.
>>
>>27711486 read >>27711221

it's a random girl in their class they are obsessed with who talked to them 3 times in their life and showed no romantic interest whatsoever but they stalk that girl and think about what their lives would be like together and probably masturbate to the thought of entering her pussy
>>
File: ert.jpg (38 KB, 796x596) Image search: [Google]
ert.jpg
38 KB, 796x596
I love the wrinkles that forms in your face when you smile.
I love your long blonde hair.
I love how you smell.
I love how you fit in my arms when we hug.
I love your whiny voice.
I love how stubborn you are, and it never ceases to amaze me how intelligent you are.
I want to be the person you share the things that are troubling you with, and i want to share my demons with you too.
I can't sleep at night sometimes because the memory of your presence haunts me.
I hate to feel this way, i hate how protective and jealous i get when i see you with other guys. I hate waking up and thinking about you.
I hate how i can randomly smell your perfume even though you're not even around.
I hate seeing you, even if we're in the same room, a few meters away you seem so distant.
I want to hate you so i can move on, but i just hate myself, there's something wrong in my brain i feel guilty for feeling this for you.
I'm just a stranger and everytime i try to acomplish something outside i just find more reasons to stay inside.
>>
Dear Female version of me in parallel dimension,
How are you doing? Do you want to kill yourself as much as I do, or is being a girl over there making life a little easier for you? Hang in there. We'll meet one day. Please don't get into a relationship or anything, you're all I have left. :(
>>
>>27709762
These are real tears here. Maybe get someone to translate, record a long conversation with them helping when needed. Keep that safe.
>>
Dear D

I wish I had never met you

- J
>>
>>27709393
Message me back.
>>
>>27709762
I know this so fucking much anon
I know this so fucking much you wouldn't believe it...
>>
File: katya.jpg (125 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
katya.jpg
125 KB, 600x800
Looking at her just makes my heart melt. I havent ever felt this way about someone before.

I dont even think of sex, i just want to hold her. Like a really passionate hug. I want to feel my skin on hers. I want to feel her breath gently blowing on my chest. I went to hold her tightly.

I dont want to feel these feels anymore.
>>
>>27709702
Top kekeridoo
>>
>>27709393
Harry,

Fugg me all night long bb

-M
>>
Dear Chloe,

You may be 15 years old, live on the other side of the world from and have no idea who I am but I think we belong with each other.
>>
>>27709393
I don't have anything left to say
>>
To the girl I love:

Dear G,

You're so amazing. I love everything about you. Your quirks, how you're kind of a dork, your size, your sense of humor, how you talk to me. I wish I had the balls to not worry about wrecking our friendship.

- A

To the girl I loved:

Dear A,

I'm sorry. It shouldn't have ended the way it did. I was stupid and you were perfect. I look at you now and wonder if it's because of me. I hope you're happy.

- A
>>
>>27712477
I've always thought that chloe was a nice name
>>
File: 648.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
648.png
74 KB, 412x351
>>27709393
Nothing I haven't told her to her face before. It didn't matter.
I wanted a relationship, she just wanted sex and because I was too slow to act, I got neither.
>>
>>27709393
It was all a lie. I knew everything about you before we ever met. I pretended to be the person I thought you wanted. I guess you probably figured that out somewhere along the way.
In my defense I never thought it would actually work. You were the god damn prom queen and i was that quiet ugly loser who popped xanax in the back of the room and had to repeat 10th grade.
If it makes you hate me any less, you broke me. Its going on 10 years now, I don't like to think about that, because of how pathetic it sounds. And how pathetic it is. I can't love anyone but you. I can't even love you anymore.
I saw you once a few months back, you looked happy. I hope you were.
I'll always love you.

To the ends of the Earth.
Sea Turtles. Peanut Butter.
Fuck it.
>>
File: 1427262503287.jpg (224 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
1427262503287.jpg
224 KB, 1024x680
Dear B,

I love you more than I love life.

Love,
J
>>
>>27709393
Lynnette,
Pls come back
t. Alberto Daquan Barbosa
>>
>>27711422
This guy gets it

Mi comentario original es fenomenal
>>
It's been 8 years since you broke up with me and I still haven't gotten another gf while you've fucked endless amounts of men.
Now I'm too bitter to even look at women, I will never trust another woman with my love.
>>
W,
I hope that we can be friends again. I'm sorry that I suck at conversation
Sincerely,
Y
>>
I'm so thankful to have you here
>>
Dear I
I wanted to apologize for my future actions because I know how they'll play out. I write this in hope you'll never try to make the connection we both want because if you do I know I'll fuck it up and ruin it for the both of us. I know why we aren't already together. I know why I haven't done something to start it. It's because I'm the problem. I won't fix myself I'm afraid it won't be worth it somehow I've become afraid of putting in effort and I'm sorry. It's not your fault and it never has been it's always been mine. I'm the problem I know how to fix myself. I'm just too far gone to care about anyone else besides myself and any moment farther than right now.

I'm sorry
>>
>>27714589
Holy shit, Steve???
>>
>>27714589
Holy shit, Rob?
>>
I said too much, did too much, and now I can't shake off this feeling of uneasiness when I try to talk to you. I want to make you happy, but I know I'll just make it worse. You deserve a much better, happier girl.
>>
>Jump off a bridge you coal burning cunt DIE DIE DIE DIE
>>
>>27714589
Holy shit, George?
>>
>>27714589
holy shit, mike?
>>
>>27714589
Holy shit, Miguel?
>>
>>27714589
Holy shit, Richard?
>>
Dear everything, today I witnessed
A crucifixion in pink and lavender and gold
I've heard people say that beauty is in details
But I don't think they have ever seen you

There were mortal wounds inflicted on the sky
And incriminating blue stains on my shirt
The shirt you bought for me, Christ it hurts
Like stars in my belly going supernova
I feel like a zombie that refuses to live

Haunting the junkyards and cutting myself on scraps of you
The other day I masturbated to pictures of you at your birthday party
They were the only ones I still had, it felt so wrong, just like my life.

I hope I'm dead by the time you read this. I love you
>>
>>27714879
I read it. You probably aren't dead. But chances are I'll die before we ever talk again and I am really glad about this becaise I can't stand the thought of finding out who you really are
>>
>>27714589
Holy shit, Lorenzo?
>>
Dear Darla
I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. Your scum between my toes.
Love Alfalfa
>>
>>27709460
I'd probably write something similar to this, funny how the person I'd be writing was an M
>>
To Lauren
I don't think we were meant to take what we had any further. I'm sorry.
>>
Dear A
I'll never forget the sacrifice you made. I know you must be smiling down from Heaven and I'm happy just to have been able to spend the short time we had together, even if we only ever held hands and you gave me a soft kiss that last night.
I still love you
>>
Dear C,

I know I've probably come off a bit awkward sometimes, especially when you are with O, but. You know what. Fuck it. I think you are fucking perfect. Your brunette hair, your brown eyes, your the way your skin shines in the sun, your laugh, your smile, you are perfect. I love you and I want to be with you.

-V
>>
She's got a waaaaaay about her...I don't know what it isss. But I think I might just fucking kill herrrr...any daaaaay now
>>
You're wearing my hat?

Was that you on the wall by the bus stop staring at me? I couldn't really tell, it was pretty dark. If it was you, I think its funny I found you where I saw you last.

You never really liked him did you? I could tell.

You were special to me, even if it was for a short while but I know I'll never speak to you again.

Take care, Emily.
>>
>>27709393
Fuck you thanks for proving my point that women are trash and shitty at everything.
>>
J,

I visited your grave last week for the first time since they put you there. Time has a way of passing by, and i get to sinking in the place where we once stood. I tried to get your mother to come, but she doesn't believe you're there. She thinks there's a heaven and that you're there. I hope so. We still have Jacks, he misses you but won't say it. Too proud. You know how it is with cats. You'd have a sister by now, she's 4. She asks about your picture on the bookshelf. I never know what to say.

I miss you so much,
Dad-ums.
>>
File: sad.png (35 KB, 668x576) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
35 KB, 668x576
>>27715724
i hope you're okay man.
>>
>>27715854

Yeah. I'll keep. It was just heavy, and sad, and surreal.
>>
File: 1458883803674.jpg (381 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
1458883803674.jpg
381 KB, 1334x750
>>27716035
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavZbQHbuOk

i've been watching this a lot lately man. stay strong anon.
>>
Dear C,

You gave me an extra 5 dollar note with my change, thanks I guess. I don't know why you split up all those cans though because they harmed some other food and could have all gone in the same bag. I suppose you were tired or something, whatever.

Love, anon.
>>
>>27716086
>that pic
breddy gud episode. show really tanked once they got together though
>>
Hi. I just wanted to apologize to you. I'm sorry about everything. I'm sorry for hurting you so much. I'm sorry that I was a terrible boyfriend. I'm sorry for all of the awful things that I said to you. I'm sorry for all of the horrible things I did to you. You broke up with me because I failed you. And I'm sorry that I failed you. I apologize to you from the bottom of my heart. I know I'm a terrible and awful person. But please don't hate me. Or block me out of your life. I only want to see you succeed. I want to see you graduate, and live a happy life. Even if it means you being with another guy. I just want to see you be happy. I miss you, Michelle.
>>
>>27709393
dear "I"

i wrote a whole easy about you before writing this post but i figured it's not worth the effort and no one would read it. so i'll keep it sweet and sort.

I don't know if you're still seeing either 'A' or 'F' but if you are and are straight up lying to me about it. please stop because i really think you should just tell me. even though it'll hurt me it's still better then the place i'm in right now. just don't expect me to talk to you for a while after that.

you're pal, "R"

P.S. you're the reason i'm taking antidepressants so please stop fucking with me
>>
I wish you'd be more eager to spend time with me than with random guys on the internet.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 492x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 492x368
Sorry I'm too scared to talk to you, I told your friend how I felt- and I am certain of my feelings towards you. But I'm stupid, and I can't hold a conversation, so I think I might just give up. I mean, my feelings for you probably won't disappear for a long time but I'm just too autistic. Anyway, it would just be a repeat, like the last one. I'm taking this too seriously, aren't I? I don't even know you very well. Sorry!
>>
bump
dddddddd
Hhhhh
Woooooow
>>
>>27715724
Lol you're son is dead, you stupid faggot
Don't ever try and make babies again, you failed piece of shit
>>
File: 1455846136718.jpg (2 MB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
1455846136718.jpg
2 MB, 2988x5312
>>27718381
i know anon. i know.. it hurts still
>>
>>27718424
WAIT, it was a cat.
My deepest condolonces, then.
Sorry, I really fucking hate people who put more babies on this planet, but cats are proof of a god.
I'd kill a fucker if they ever hurt a hair on my kitty's head.
Imma pour some Hen out for you and that beautiful cat.
>>
Dear R,

Of all the times I decided to not actually follow my gut and to actually keep going with someone, I chose to abandon you when you needed someone the most. I was scared, I admit it. I didn't want to get hurt again, and admittedly, I didn't invest too much emotionally in you because of that fear. I wish I would've told you I could help you through your depression, I wish I could've been brave enough to take that chance of getting hurt again. Youre the one who got away, and I just let you walk away from me that day. I'm sorry
Sincerely,
J
>>
I'm glad you're my girlfriend.
>>
>>27714589
Holy shit, post your name
>>
>>27709522
pic def related senpai
>>
I loved you.
I was never supposed to, and took it out on you. If this were a just world, you'd be alive and I'd be dead. You were funnier, smarter, more talented, and a better human being. You were the entire world. Without you, these three years have been a continual nightmare.
>>
LYNNNNNNNN
COME
BACK
PLS
-Daquan
>>
File: schandleria (12).jpg (123 KB, 800x527) Image search: [Google]
schandleria (12).jpg
123 KB, 800x527
Dear Allison,

I know that I lied about having leukemia, but it was only because I loved you and I cherished every moment I had with you. I had to go away for a long time and didn't want you to ever find out about what I did. The time I have done doesn't make me feel remorse for what I have done because the establishment says I should, but I never skip a day not thinking about hitting that boy with the car that day, but every single moment, I thought about you too. I just wanted to say that you may not love me and have moved on, but if you do read this and have received my plea for your attention and affection, I love you. Without you in my life, I just want to die. It may have been five years, but damn it, it is hard to give up on the only slither of inspiration in my institutionalized life that gave me hope to count every single day to get out of the cage that was built by another animal to impose rules onto that animal in said cage. We're just animals along with other animals, but you're a special animal, like a cute and loving cat among fierce lions and such.

I just wanted to say, I love you, because I never had a chance to say goodbye.
-Anon
>>
I hope u get raped to death u spoiled rotten cunt
>>
A,

I miss you. I remembered when all we would do was discuss our personal lives in encrypted messages because we were always scared someone would read it and find our darkest secrets.

I should have never ignored you over the summer - I know I made things kinda awkward and worsened it by never fixing it. I just wish you could accept my apology, and talk to me again. But if not, that's fine.

You can have my hat. I mean, I forgot to lend you my other one, and given that I never said sorry, you deserve it more than me. Just do me one thing, and think of me whenever you see it.

- Z
>>
File: 1450115882427.jpg (61 KB, 800x453) Image search: [Google]
1450115882427.jpg
61 KB, 800x453
I hate you

love, Curt
>>
>>27709393
If you were playing the hint game with me, you're a bitch. And I can't help liking you even then because not many females have ever really gave me the time of their day.

I know you're kind, nice, share some tastes with me. I'm a hypocrite for asking acquaintances why they break up just because of different hobbies, but I wouldn't put up with your SJW/LGBT agendas ever despite being as tolerant as I can get.

If you ever got straightforward with your feelings I wouldn't have rejected you, but I'm not putting the eggs in this basket on my own. I already deal terribly with society and I can cope with being bullied for my autism and past, but not for seeming desperate for relationships because in reality, I'm not too keen on it.

I'm more interested in getting over you if you won't reach out to me at all by around this time next year because I plan to go for military training and join the university once again. You probably don't even know I dropped out somewhere around New Years.
>>
>>27709869
Me too (unless you're male)
>>
>>27712477
I know her too. How the fuck did you fall in love with someone so boring?
>>
Dear C,
I hope we really do end up together. You really are something special and I want to keep that. For now, things are fine as they are.
W.
>>
>>27709393
dear mum

you made a shit bacon sandwhich earlier, it really let me down

from, your son
>>
Look at all these pathetic nerds, babe. You know they make threads about shitting in jars? I know. Here hit post for me.
>>
>>27709393
Life is boring when you're not part of it.
>>
I just wanted you to know. I loved you better than your own kin did. From the very start. I don't blame you much for wanting to be free.
>>
im not some pathetic faggot, i speak my mind and have written those letters and talked to those girls
>>
>>27721287
Maybe someday you will understand.
>>
>>27709393
Who is this semen demon?

Original desu desu
>>
A line without beginning.
Time is a day that echoes himself.
Memories attached to it. Time flows differently when we were together.
Today seems like an eternity. The exact opposite of back then.
Why ? Why does time flows too fast when we are with people we like the most, and why does it flows too slow when we long to be with them ?
The answer lies within the brain. Because when i was with you, i only allowed myself to feel, not to think.
To feel your touch i liked so much. To feel your love i desired so much. To feel you. That was yesterday
It hurts. Absent of all these things, i cannot help but think about yesterday. This is exausting. And this is today.
Tomorrow leads me to a path which has two roads : the two of them are damaged and cloudy, and there is a sign on both.
The one on the right says "yesterday" and the other one has "today".
I see you standing on both ways.
Because time is a day that echoes himself.
A line without end.
>>
Please break up with me
>>
>>27709844
this is /r9k/ fag
>>
G,
Fuck you; I was going to make a move this summer but you just couldn't wait for me I guess. I'm done considering you
>>
Dear R,
To first clear things up, I'm not in love with you. No, that would be suicide; since I'm sure I'd suffocate in your crowd of admirers, gasping for your affection and taking all the oxygen away with their intense gawking and mouth-breathing.

You lead others on, you process requests and situations and lead yourself to think that it's ok to obsess over an idea of one perfect male, and lead on others to do your bidding. And what's worse is that it goes beyond the mentality of 'beta orbiters' that I could apply.

One of them spoke to me and considered buying a fucking ring. Another, felt like he wanted to kill himself because of how melancholic, how blissfully in despair he felt around your digging graces. One of them you payed so much attention to, and dropped after they made an initiative to tell you a single positive comment and consider one outing, not even a date, just an outing. I could go down the list but I'm afraid I'll get to the one who is now stuck as your underling for the perceived future no matter which direction he goes because his 'love-life' is just different girls who mosaic a picture of you.

You have a toxic but magnetic personality. You flaunt yourself and actually have your ego supplemented by these 'stupid men', and breed an imposing dogma that is 'I'm just worthless so it's ok that I treat others like shit' which in itself is heresy to your cause and you know it.

You live the facade that you can keep getting away with this. I like you in a certain way, but most of it would pertain to the fact that I have seen the actual good in you. That and you're also really goddamn cute. I do not want a relationship though, as per mentions stated above.

Stop scamming people, stop lying to fit your actions, stop being magnetic and then repulsing men, and for fuck's sake cut your ridiculous perception of your 'one true love' down. They're a man-child, and you know it.

-M
>>
>>27709393

Dear A,

I can't tell whether or not you're a shy person. I've seen you walking past every 2 days at college and think it definitely shows at times.

I've been in some of your classes and you don't talk to others very often, unless they are your friends, you don't seem to approach many people.

That said, there was one time I can remember a year ago where you seemed brave enough to even speak to me. Your friend was talking to me and you asked me how much progress I made on my work. You seemed quite surprised at my answer and began to look quite ordinary.

If you couldn't tell, I have a huge crush on you. You seem like the innocent type who is warm and pleasant to be with. From my 30 second long conversation with you, I can't see any real outwardness that is found to the other female students.

If I had the courage, I would've been the one to approach you. Now we are in different classes and that is pretty much impossible.

cont.
>>
>>27723332
Send her dic pics
>>
Forgive me, my love
-A Sad Faggot
>>
I love you and I wish things could be different. I hope you have a good life.
>>
>>27723332

The reason why I didn't have courage was because I was worried that I would embarrass you in front of your friends. I have never asked a girl out before and doing it might of ruined all chances for me to even be with you.

I began to fantasise about being with you. Like you were the most perfect girl in the world. I would think about how your a sweet and innocent person. How your into all the hobbies I'm into. I realised at some point that this is impossible. You're probably just more quiet than most girls but are still into the same things. My crush stopped then, and at this point I gave up on you. I can't even say I tried..

One day, I decided to search your name on the internet. To really confirm once and for all if you were like the other girls. There were less than 200 results with nothing to your name. No Facebook, Twitter, etc. I felt like you were similar to me. You didn't like to post images of yourself on the internet, or talk on twitter every 3 minutes.

cont.
>>
Dear A

You're great. I'm happy right now just knowing people like you exist. Knowing that hard working people with solid traditional values are actually out there. I admire you a lot. Maybe in the future that can turn into something else.

When I'm ready to start dating, you'll be the first to know. Til then, I'll be in school and working, just as you are.

C
>>
>>27723450

My crush stopped once again, this time it was when Chad (who's left now) was in our class. There was a discussion going on about how he could become a model. I remember seeing you smile at him. It was a rare smile.

The only times I would see you smile was when a joke was made by our teacher, who would make a joke every 2 lessons where I would see you laugh.

The only reason I'm even posting here is to see by a slim chance if your someone who browses /r9k/. Someone who is also too scared to ask. Someone who feels lonely. I know that sounds impossible, your a beautiful girl.

If you do see this, A, I want you to tell me IRL whether or not you have feelings for me too. Whatever answer you give, I will feel relieved.

Yours sincerely, Anon.
>>
>>27709393
Thanks for keeping me from killing myself that one time
>>
Fuck you, 2D is better.
>>
>>27721287
>im not some pathetic faggot, i speak my mind and have written those letters and talked to those girls
>tfw my girl is dead and her sister won't even let me see her cremated remains
If she had a grave, I'd go down and flop all over it like Heathcliff, but this is the best I can do.
>>
>>27709627
What a breath of fresh air. Probably the wrong site for it tho lol
>>
>>27709697
Jimmie?
Kind of hope that's you
>>
>>27709697
If this is my J, I deserve everything that happens and more.
I take the punishment my life has become with full comprehension and acceptance.
>>
>>27720929
William???
Is this a letter for C.E?
>>
bumping for robotic love letters
>>
dear M, please go overdose and die you skank
>>
Dear J

What we shared was the best thing in my life, and I will never stop thinking about what might of been with you, and Im sorry I did what I did, just know im getting the help i need and I will be ok, you dont need to worry. If you ever need someone, ill be here, a new man.

Sincerely, C.
>>
>>27709697
Jessica? Is that you?
>>
>>27709393
I don't know, I've never met her.
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.