[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who got 4 sebacious cysts removed from the scalp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Ask someone who got 4 sebacious cysts removed from the scalp today anything
>>
How did they form?

What do you have to do or not do to avoid this problem?
>>
>>27708982

I bet it feels good to have them removed huh
>>
Did you do something wrong to suffer this hardship?
>>
the bottom would make a good "I could be on 4chan right now"
>>
>>27709339
As far as I know there's no surefire way to avoid them. Apparently I have a genetic predisposition to have them since my mother and my grandma also had them removed

>>27709418
It's fucking awesome to run my hand through my head and not feel fucking lumps for a chance. Of course now I'm feeling the stitches, but they'll soon be removed

>>27709432
Nah, such is life. At least I don't have scoliosis or something horrible like that
>>
>>27709491

>stitches

FUCK

Were they huge or something?
>>
>>27709531
The smallest of the 4 was about the size of a cherry seed, the other 3 were slighly bigger. Luckily for me I have very thick hair so they were not noticeable unless you actively looked for them

The one my mom removed was like 1,5x bigger than my biggest cysts

Also I still have two in my scalp, but they're really tiny (smaller than an airsoft bullet) and can only be noticed by touch, but I won't be removing those unless they start to grow
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.