[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bitch wife hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1956588-bigthumbnail.jpg (91 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1956588-bigthumbnail.jpg
91 KB, 450x253
OMFG robots, i fucking hate my wife. everytime i'm browsing 4chan she asks "why are you ignoring me?"

She drinks every night. She's good for about three 1/2 drinks, then she goes to shit, creating chraos. She says "I want to be spontaneous and creative!", then she proceeds to make a giant mess in three rooms of our small apartment digging out art supplies. Then, she just covers a canvas blue, forces me to say that i like it (or she'll start crying and saying "Why am I even WITH you?"

Oh, she likes to sleep with an industrial fan to "block out the noise". She also sets alarms to go off evry half hour from 3:00 to 8:30 so she can "remember her dreams". Then it's a big deal that i don't always want to sleep next to her at night!!

tl;dr i'd rather be homeless than living with my bitch wife
>>
> wife hate

Normies
>>
Is she more or less tolerable than her son?
>>
>>27708866
Sounds like my artsy oneitis.

I'll take your wife anon.
>>
>>27708922
no son, but we have hamsters now that she's trying to get knocked up. I probably cannot conceive kids, i did an at-home test and was low density for sperm. i did jerk off the night before through, even though you're supposed to wait three days.

>>27708928
Have you lived with anyone besides your mom?
>>
>>27708866
I love my wife and I always have.

How did you not notice these issues before you proposed to her you unobservant fuck? Why did you jump into marriage when you barely understood who she really is? I dated my wife for 6 years before we got married, because I wanted to be positive I could deal with all her shit before we took that step. You get no sympathy from me. You made your bed, go lie in it.
>>
>>27708866
>I've had sex
>I was stupid enough to marry a drunken cunt slut

boo hoo
>>
>>27708866
Soooo why are you still with her?
>>
>>27709006
I haven't, I've had girlfriends stay over but not move in with me. I own my own house and have people come over to work for me during the day so I wouldnt want anyone living with me. I get annoyed enough with my employees. I enjoy my alone time at night.

You could buy a condo or apartment and go there to get away from her from time to time. You dont even have to let her know about it.
>>
>>27708866
Buy her something, try to talk her out of drinking by using guilt saying something like your dad was an alcohol, tell her you love her art but to not make such a mess, i see nothing wrong with the industrial fans and tell her to stop with the fucking alarms, theyre super annoying and keep you from getting enough sleep. Either that or leave her but good luck in court
>>
>>27708866
>2016
>Married

You dug your grave dude, now lie in it
>>
>>27708866
Was she like that when ya'll were dating, or did she hide that side from you until you were married?
>>
>>27708866
Holy shit senpai what is she like 17.
You can end this. Just walk away.
>>
>>27709043
The fan she used when we were dating was small and tolerable. She ordered a huge one three months ago. She also didn't drink every night before we got married.

>>27709079
neet with no job, no friends anymore. ignored it all to spend time with her.

>>27709105
richfag plz

>>27709172
Her dad died of alcohol, her sisters are both alcoholics, I am an idiiot and thought that she had her mind together.

>>27709210
She wasn't, but we never lived together until we got married

>>
She's 5 years older than me and in her thirties.
>>
>>27709278
I suggest you slowly retake your life and then dump her.
Otherwise she will dump you and you'll get depressed. Like me.
>>
Sounds exactly like my gf. I fucking hate her and dumped her about a month ago without telling her after 5 years together. I still use her for sex but I'm talking to other girls and trying to get my monkey hands on another pair of tits before officially breaking the news to her. I'm so glad I stayed strong and didn't marry when she kept pushing for it a couple years back.

I hope I can find a good gf but it seems they're all cutting drug addicted attention whores. Why can't I just get the qt virgin who doesn't even drink bubbly on new years?
>>
>>27709043
On the flip side, I dated my wife for 5 months before I married her.

It'll be 5 years of marriage this December. Our relationship can't be described as tumultuous but we do have issues sometimes. At the end of the day, I love her and want to spend the rest of my life with her. I love the child that she bore for me. She's a great mother. I love her Christian conservative upbringing because she's not a whore and she's really good with money. She was also a virgin before I put my dick in her.
>>
>>27709301
you're right, i've become dependent and miserable. where can I avoid her at night to work on my laptop?

>>27709320
you have your own house? How do I get started freeing myself? I have no car/no money, but no outstanding debt. Also, liberal arts college degree.
>>
>>27709320
So... you haven't ACTUALLY broken up with her then?
>>
>>27709355
Why are you here senpai

This is to avoid the rio it
>>
>>27709508

Well I have an apartment. I don't guess there is any particular way of doing it. Get a job, car, then apartment. So basically b urself I guess. It's nothing fancy, a small studio downtown for $800 but it means less commute.

>>27709517

Exactly. She's retarded, but probably not retarded enough to keep putting out after I tell her. Even though I'm talking to other girls I'd still be pissed if it became more obvious that she's talking to guys. I can't prove anything but she put a code on her phone and added her ex on Facebook last month. That means only one thing to me. He does live 9 hours away but it's still enough to hate her over. I stopped saying I love you and have been more distant which she's picked up on but she's still not aware how fucked she is. I figure honor is a meme so why bother breaking up with her? I stopped trying. I won't fight to keep her but I am not it a hurry to lose access to her mouth either. Beta or not my peepee is getting sucked on.
>>
>>27709320
>cheats on gf
>uses the term bubbly instead of champange
I can see why you're having girl problems.
>>
File: 1458928602509.jpg (1 MB, 4601x2365) Image search: [Google]
1458928602509.jpg
1 MB, 4601x2365
>>27708866
So did you mash up some bait stories or is this fresh bait?
Either way good laugh
>>
>>27708866
you see there's this thing called divorce...

but you're too much of a pussy to go thourhg with it, so enjoy the rest of your sad life stuck with some fucking miserable bitch
>>
Ok, you married her. If you genuinely feel like this, sleep in separate rooms. Otherwise, eat it.

No sympathy, from 15 years married. She does similar shit, sewing all over the damn place, threads everywhere, Hair all over the shower, Kids screaming in the house. You dont realize how damn lucky you are to have someone who loves you. Suck it up. Love her for who she is, stop being a dick.
>>
>>27710144

I hamster it away saying it's not cheating. I'm her bf but she's not my gf. I'm too autistic to call something champagne when it isn't from champagne but not autistic enough to call it sparkling wine like some kind of turbo autist. I usually drink cava for special occasions because fuck Italy but I also want cheap shit to save money.
>>
>>27708866
Maybe you are boring and shut in?

Take her for a walk at night or something every now and then and don't neglect her then maybe all this crazy stuff will stop
>>
>>27710308
>>27710997
>all these white knight cucks
This is fucking pathetic. Where do you fuckers even come from? I can't think of even 4chan boards that are this pathetic.
This is tumblr feminist tier.

>wife is blatantly being a psycho bitch
>U NEED TO MAN UP AND DO MORE NICE THINGS FOR HER
Jug shitters have more dignity than you.
>>
>>27710997
Not necessarily his fault. My gf literally gave me depression which made me 'boring' and 'not alfa enough' so she dumped me....
>>
>>27708866
She sounds crazy af in a fun way though. I understand it would be hard to live with someone like that though
>>
>>27708866
>She also sets alarms to go off evry half hour from 3:00 to 8:30 so she can "remember her dreams"

>being woken up suddenly
>to help remember dreams

wot
>>
>>27711281
I have never been called a white knight before lol and hate tumblr

but you always gotta remember the power of situation if her environment isn't good for her she may well act out in the same way half the guys here have terrible lives and circumstance which later causes them to become dysfunctional personality wise
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.