[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dad's yelling at me again because I don't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1458956366612.jpg (80 KB, 597x589) Image search: [Google]
1458956366612.jpg
80 KB, 597x589
>dad's yelling at me again because I don't have a good job
>>
>>27708607
Is that a fat tadpole or a frog on a lilypad?
>>
>>27708607

What'z your job?
>>
I take home $2K a month and do pretty much whatever I want with it. My Dad isn't pressuring me to move out and I don't have to pay for anything besides my own food. But his new girlfriend and girlfriend's daughter that moved is making me want to move out. They are fucking disgusting. They have 4 cats and 2 dogs. There's shit everywhere because they don't clean up after them. We've had cockroach issues the second they moved in here. My legs are getting eaten up my fleas. And I have to share a bathroom with her 14 year old daughter who is disgusting and mildly retarded. She leaves her used tampons everywhere. She somehow manages to shit and piss on the toilet seat every time. There's drops of her period blood all of the floor. And the retarded part, she talks to herself, multiple times I have had to clean up the bathroom sink where the decided to smear toothpaste all over the mirror. I saw her one day cook a box of stuffing and sprinkle it all over the floor like bird seed for the animals to eat. She watches those fucking Sprout baby TV shows and dances along to them. She talks to herself. Holy fucking Christ this child needs some fucking help. I thought I had it bad being socially awkward. She will wear two different fucking shoes to school. I one time picked up the dog shit and put it in her backpack. She cried because she got bullied. Bitch you probably have been getting bullied you disgusting autist. Fuck me up god damn. I had it good here. There were times where I considered murdering them because prison seemed better than living on my own. I researched for works what it was like living in prison and everything. I finally decided to grow up and apply for apartments. Fuck this life. Fuck women.
>>
>>27708794
that behavior sounds normal for a teenage girl, I lived with two of them
>>
Kill yourself

That'll show him
>>
>>27708634
Walmart cashier
>>
>>27709114
Hey man, i wouldn't worry about what your dad says. Just keep trying your best, not everyone can have a great job
>>
>>27708880
this
Do it op, he'll realize the error of his ways.
>>
File: 1426568748928.jpg (26 KB, 731x565) Image search: [Google]
1426568748928.jpg
26 KB, 731x565
>>27708631
It doesn't matter anymore, none of this matters.
>>
>>27710186
I matter and that is all that matters
>>
File: 1402435445687.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1402435445687.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>get back to school
>finally get a job
>move out after four months
>they start whining about gf/wife/grandchildren
>cut contact with them
>get my siblings to talk to me for them
>>
>>27710207
>implying i don't matter

kek, stay wrong
>>
>>27708607
use that fat walmart cash to fund semesters at community college. Get a certification. Welding, machining, HVAC.
>>
File: 1453795622609.jpg (17 KB, 359x252) Image search: [Google]
1453795622609.jpg
17 KB, 359x252
>>27708794
>I one time picked up the dog shit and put it in her backpack.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.