[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your sister is an absolute qt Fucking christ, now that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: tfw.png (202 KB, 922x882) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
202 KB, 922x882
>tfw your sister is an absolute qt

Fucking christ, now that it's getting hotter outside she's wearing more revealing clothes and I'm erect 24/7

What do?
>>
r9k's standard answer is that you're just jealous of he revealing clothes and how hot she is, so you should just go ahead and become a trap
>>
>>27708483
you can probably buy a tiny chip and install a shower cam in one of the air vents above the shower. thats what im planning to do
>>
>>27708483
Buy chloroform and wait until some day your parents aren't home that night but you and your sister are. Then approach her during night while in bed and make her sleep for sure.

Next step is obvious :^)
>>
>>27709518
What, put her in your trunk and go to the club, then come back to realize she died?
>>
What's wrong with you faggots? Are you so inept and lonel that you fetishize your own sister?
>>
File: DiCaprio.jpg (13 KB, 306x335) Image search: [Google]
DiCaprio.jpg
13 KB, 306x335
>>27709680
>incest
>anything but pure
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.