[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shoes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160407_183234.jpg (920 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160407_183234.jpg
920 KB, 1836x3264
Bought these shoes, are they Autism shoes?
>>
>>27708475

They're not exactly acceptable as anything other than gym / running shoe. Were you trying to buy casual sneakers, or....?
>>
>>27708475
Red is always a stupid color for shoes in my opinion, but no, they are not autism shoes.
>>
>>27708475
If they're not normal sneakers, they're autism shoes. Its that simple.
>>
They're not autismo but they're a bit shit aren't they?
>>
you need to just learn how to not care about what people say its what i did
>>
>>27708475
i dont understand people sometimes. why would you buy shoes that make you look like a teenager or a poor person? why dont you buy a nice pair of red wing boots or something that will make you look masculine and tough, like a real man, and you can walk the streets with confidence.
>>
>>27708475
Lemme put it this way

No shoes are inherently autistic
only the person can be, and that show not by their choice of shoes but their choice on what occasion to wear what shoes.

If you sport these kinda shoes while running/ at the gym/ doing anything sporty

But if you ware them on a night out, yes, you are in fact autistic
>>
File: LL.jpg (16 KB, 350x284) Image search: [Google]
LL.jpg
16 KB, 350x284
>>27708645
>No shoes are inherently autistic

Yeah...nah
>>
>>27708475
they are if you bought them
>>
Autism shoes are practically normie-tier now. I see everyone wearing them on my university campus and they're not going to the gym.
>>
>>27708687
Middle aged successful men wear these too. Particularly at Target Stores.
>>
Autism does not wear shoes. It flies upside yo haed
>>
>>27708711

You clearly don't know what autism shoes are.

>>27708734

The very reason they're autistic is because middle aged men wear them, you retard.
>>
>>27708785
I see normies wearing this stuff to class all the time:

>>27708475
>>27708687
>>
What do you guys think about yeezy's. My mate knows a guy who's getting me somenturtle dove 350 boosts

At the moment I wear triple white ultraboosts.

What makes a shoe autistic?
>>
>>27708837

No you don't, you just think all sneakers are the same, or you're an engineering major
>>
File: 1456801370798.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456801370798.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
If your going for a jog, working out at the gym, or hitting the court to play b-ball or some kind of sport with your friends those are okay. If you're just hanging out you look like an idiot.
>>
>>27708475
Yes they are Anon! Your so quirky qnd different!

There now leave
>>
>>27708912
Nah, they aren't the fashionable Nike's or NB's, they were literally like the models posted. While I'm taking autistic program (CS and math), I saw these in my normie-tier elective courses.

I think they're wearing them ironically now.
>>
>>27708912
>being able to distinguish different types of sneakers

Your undoubtably a normie
>>
>>27709023

No, I think you can't differentiate between CS and math majors and normal people.

>>27709035

I don't feel bad about this at all.
>>
>>27708475
Unless you wear them only in the gym or doing sports, yes, they are major autism shoes.
>>
>>27708475
>paying to do propaganda
>>
So what types of sneakers are there? And what do nornies wear?
>>
>>27709291

There are sneakers for a purpose - cross training, basketball, running, etc... And there are casual sneakers. Often these can cross over, but generally speaking, you should be be to tell the difference between sneakers for sport and sneakers people wear day to day.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.