[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you finally get a job and your mom smiles and is proud of you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1449202425357.gif (1 MB, 269x353) Image search: [Google]
1449202425357.gif
1 MB, 269x353
>tfw you finally get a job and your mom smiles and is proud of you
>>
>>27708429
Awesome! Good going friend! Hope it works out well
>>
Fucking normie

Just kidding, God job man, wish I could give you a hug
>>
>>27708429
whats the job? and I'm proud of you too
>>
>>27708429
>tfw been trying to get a shitty min wage job for the past 2 months and still nothing

fuck me
>>
>get job
>you should have gotten one sooner

>graduate high school
>you should have done better

>get a girlfriend
>she's not good enough for you

Fuck off Mom you make no sense
>>
tick tock wagie
the countdown begins
enjoy the few hours of freedom you have left
your free time is theirs now
>>
>>27709626

This

My parents set a low academic standard for me in high school (I could get a C as long as the class is difficult) and now they wonder why I struggle with getting my masters degree
>>
>>27709588
It's a part time job as a cashier in a grocery store, I'm kind of nervous because I have anxiety and don't like talking to people but I'm also kind of excited because I think it can help conquer it a little bit
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.