[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my imaginary friends /r9k/ From left to right: Grumbo, Stripe,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Rate my imaginary friends /r9k/
From left to right: Grumbo, Stripe, and Reachy
>>
First one looks sad :(
At least he has a cool pirate hook

9/11 all of them
>>
nice spicy doods

1/1
>>
>>27708353
Grumbo is sad because for much of his life he lacked any sort of moral compass. He killed a lot of people for money, power, drugs, or for no reason at all. After having surgery to remove a brain tumor, however, he can now feel emotion and is in a deep depression over what he has done. He often contemplates suicide, but the idea of killing anyone (including himself) makes him sick
>>
>>27708433
grumbo is sad because his hand was cut off you fuckin retard
>>
>>27708353
>>27708415
Also thank you for the compliments
>>
>>27708469
I think I know them better than you, faggot. I am their God after all
>>
File: 1449268814678.jpg (31 KB, 408x701) Image search: [Google]
1449268814678.jpg
31 KB, 408x701
>Grumbo
always telling the others "I dont think we should do this," "I wanna go home," etc. arnold from the magic school bus basically. He's insecure about his hand which was cut off in an accident, which may be why he's so cautious of dangerous situations the group constantly gets themselves into
>Stripe
the wise one of the group, hundreds of years older than the others. often makes the decisions and sides with grumbo when reachy is being mischievous. possible psychic ability
>Reachy
loud, rude, troublemaker, constantly fucks with grumbo. (and can do so from an amazing distance) gets the group in trouble a lot with Stripe always having to bail them out. Is related to Satan, but disowned and banished to earth for being a deformed manchild prankster

thats my interpretation of them. really nice OP, you could make a comic or some shit with these
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.