[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else get anxiety attacks here? this only starting for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: ahh.png (418 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
ahh.png
418 KB, 640x430
anyone else get anxiety attacks here?

this only starting for me recently and it's scaring the hell out of me. i've always been antisocial and uncomfortable in front of crowds but recently i've been getting super anxious even trying to order from mcdonalds. my heart starts racing, my breaths become uneven, i shake, and i get stuck in thought loops as i try to calm down whilst being paranoid of having people notice

what the fuck is this and how do i stop it???
>>
anyone? someone else on /r9k/ must get this
>>
All my life senpai
>>
me too since 1996.
jesus.. seein it written is too much..
breath buddy just breath deep ans steady
>>
>>27709474
what was special about 1996? how old were you then? i have just turned 20, i hope this is not something permanent i have just grown into
>>
I had a period of 3 months where I had them every day and basically ended up on the ground in a psychotic heart attack.

That was 6 years ago and I still don't leave the bed every single day because of it.
>>
>>27709495
> i have just turned 20, i hope this is not something permanent i have just grown into
Well, it is permanent. But that doesn't mean you can't learn how to cope with it.
>>
>>27709618
but why would this just start all of a sudden?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1855x1841) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1855x1841
>>27708219
I started getting them randomly at about 15 yrs old. Looking back I think I had a few when I was a child too, but the ones I remember for certain was when it first started happening around 15.

I was a normal person with tons of friends, then suddenly I'd find myself getting awful anxiety symptoms. I had no clue what anxiety disorder was, so I thought I was losing my mind or something. Within 2 years, I had become a complete shut in and dropped out of school because they'd increased in intensity and frequency to the point of preventing me from functioning at all.
>how do i stop it???
I don't think you can. I've conquered the mental aspect after years, and just from so many fuck ups have become too jaded and cynical to care. But the physical symptoms persist. All you can do is try to ignore them. Just force your way around them.

The worst I think is that I sweat and my mouth drys ton and it's extremely hard to stop my face from showing my anxiety. These are all very visible and make other people uncomfortable around me.

Other than that: eating healthy and regular exercise help a ton. Won't make them stop, but will make them more manageable.
>>
>>27709712
well what the fuck

i need to research this, now your post is giving me an anxiety attack
>>
>>27709777
>now your post is giving me an anxiety attack
Nice trips. By the way, don't talk about your anxiety with other people. Just a heads up.
>>
File: image.png (209 KB, 324x316) Image search: [Google]
image.png
209 KB, 324x316
I think I've been getting them, but I hurt for around a week after once it's happened. Is this normal? Is it an anxiety attack? I feel my chest being crushed and the insides of my ribs getting scratched by needles. And now when I get nervous my chest will hurt for small moments at a time.
>>
>>27709821
why? because noone takes them seriously?
>>
File: 1435458632579.jpg (37 KB, 267x273) Image search: [Google]
1435458632579.jpg
37 KB, 267x273
use to get them all the time. it faded after a few years though. i just had to confront it head on. the things you avoid because they make you anxious or panicy, just do them. you will not die, you will not end up in an ambulance, you will just end up free from the shackles your mind has placed on you.
>>
>>27709917
thanks anon i need this positivity
>>
>>27709495
it's not permanent. mine is because i peft it untreated since 06 and actually in 14 i learned the hidden underlying issues with my life as a kid. so pretty much untreated since 15 more or less. might be permanent damage.. i breath twice as fast as an average person. i am ready to go in racing mind mode. i have lived tgrough darkness fear and misery and utter embarrassment of my spergings..
i am just in for the ride to see how far my mind and body will take. my hair are getting grey prematurely..
>>
>>27709568
did u actually got a heart attack? i know that anxiety doesn't cause strokes and attacks easily.
>>
>>27709712
i am also struggling with ignoring them. i can do it but my face instantly develops black eye cycles like in minutes and i look drained with uneasy eyes.
people ask me and i say some bullshit. i slept late or tired because of normie reasons..
>>
>>27709917
i used to faint when pushing through my fears so i did end up to the ambulance a few times. =^)
>>
File: wfevdf.png (211 KB, 1457x1981) Image search: [Google]
wfevdf.png
211 KB, 1457x1981
>>27710074
but that is because you must have hyperventilated or similar. again, purely something within your mind and not your body.

i will mention that having xanax as an ejection seat more or less helped me as well. i only used it once and the way it made me felt was so utterly bizzare that i realized how much of it was all just my mind playing tricks. the mind is just as malleable as the body. if you reject any activity that causes pain or fatigue you will end up fat and weak. likewise if you reject anything that is scary or risky you will end up meek and neurotic.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.