[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tell my crush I like him >says they don't feel anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: upsetpepe.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
upsetpepe.png
51 KB, 657x527
>tell my crush I like him
>says they don't feel anything towards me
>figure out a way on FB to see who's viewed my profile the most
>it's him

For someone who has no feelings he sure does enjoy stalking me
>>
>>27708112
>figure out a way on FB to see who's viewed my profile the most

h-how did you do this?
>>
>>27708135
Never mind how, do normies do this!?
>>
>>27708135

It's bs
>>
>>27708135
>>27708159
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5Td9sqVbHY

Your welcome, also take out the last two numbers and the "-" before you paste it to FB
>>
>>27708112
God there is certainly one person who will find my name on top of that list if they find that way too
>>
>>27708223
i'm never visiting peoples profiles again
>>
>>27708282
Don't let it spread anon or everyone will start using it.

I've already made that mistake myself ;_;
>>
>>27708223
Ya no, that's the list of the chat widget.
>>
thats not solely based on who views your profile. it takes into account a number of things like messaging, likes, etc. its more of a list of people that you interact with most
>>
>>27708223
I remember this. It has nothing to do with how often they've been to your profile, it's how recently you messaged them. Hence why it is under the label chat list. It's why your chat on the side bar has some people higher than others. It also depends on who is online currently. I don't know the exact formula.
>>
>>27708223
For anyone wondering, this was wrong when it came up before, and its wrong now.
>>
>>27708337
No it's not because mine is in completely different order
>>
>>27708356
It had a chick I had never messaged or viewed her profiled or anyhow liked her stuff in my top 5
>>
>>27708223
Yeah, I just tried that. My first result was some random guy from Pakistan that added me only a couple days ago and briefly messaged me. I've had my account since 2005 and know there's no way he's been my biggest viewer.
>>
>>27708381
List is ordered numerically. And I haven't found the bit that orders it, because it's a fuckin' huge function, but it's definitely not ordered according to "who saw your page the most".
>>
>>27708548
the denial is strong with you, your oneitis probaly knows what a creep you are
>>
>>27708223
>over 4 million views
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
For me it makes sense tho it has my best friend in second place, my sister in third and then all my other closest friends who I know view my profile
>>
>All these people actually believing that this "lemme see who stalked my profile" trick works or will ever work

You guys are just delusional.
>>
>>27708351
I can confirm this, and you can too if you just google a little
>>
>>27708565
Turn off your chat and you will see that very same list anon, I'm not sure how it calculates stuff but it's definitely not a "Who last saw your profile list". Pls, don't make this hard on yourself and just accept the truth.
>>
>>27709153
but for me its in a completely different order than the chat
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.