[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When's the last time someone hugged you? I can't even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Teletubby_Smokes.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Teletubby_Smokes.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
When's the last time someone hugged you?

I can't even remember.
>>
File: 1442223806667.png (459 KB, 592x480) Image search: [Google]
1442223806667.png
459 KB, 592x480
>>27707723
Some dude tried to put me in a headlock and I pushed his hands away. The result was a short hug, so probably then
>>
>>27707723
My 9 yo niece did two days ago
>>
9 years ago. The first and only hug I ever received from a female.
>>
>>27707723
Some old slut hugged me today. I didnt mind it.
>>
I encountered my uncle yesterday at the bus station. He hugged me and started patting me down for money so he could go buy some more beer with his friend. He was pretty drunk.
>>
In my family? Probably Christmas.

Someone else? Never.
>>
>>27707723
sometime late last year was my first (and last) hug, 23 years old btw. i really enjoyed it, i kinda wanted to ask her if we could just casually hug some more some time but i never did and she moved away. i miss how it felt to feel another person
>>
Outside of family, it'd be either when I went to church last or when my friend visited.

>friend
>GTFO normie
I've seen him one time in the last five years. I'll probably never see him again.
>>
A girl who I haven't seen since school. This was 7 mouths ago.
>>
>>27707723
this afternoon, when I came home to eat the lunch that my darling girlfriend prepared for me.
>>
>>27707723
When I was 21 and rocked up to the house my brother was staying at after dropping out of life for a little while, on the doorstep he went to hug me and I forced a handshake instead. 28 years old now and still regret that moment.

>>27707841
Sounds nice, anon. My younger sisters are now teenagers and it still hurts whenever I visit the family. They went from adorable, pure little balls of soft skin, smiles and glowing warmth to cold and cynical teenage girls without any real interests or passions.
Treasure your situation while it lasts because puberty is going to come through like a wrecking ball and ruin that girl.
>>
saturday night and then i got the fucking flu fuck
>>
>>27707723
I've never been hugged.
Sometimes I want to be hugged, but I have no one.
>>
File: 1349635305482.jpg (271 KB, 661x767) Image search: [Google]
1349635305482.jpg
271 KB, 661x767
>>27707723
Female friend this Monday. We're just friends though.
>>
The girl I'm swapping nudes with did yesterday.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.