[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /skidmarks/ here? Literally wiped for ten minutes until
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 480x270
Who /skidmarks/ here?

Literally wiped for ten minutes until there was not shit on the toilet paper. I thought it was a clean and fine, an hour later check and a huge dingleberry and a smear of poop on the toilet paper.

I can't buy light colored underwear any more, too much of a risk. Does anyone know how to stop this?
>>
keep the disgusting details of your wretched life to yourself please
>>
>>27707718
Shave your ass fool
>>
Use baby wipes
>>
>>27707785
Do not, I repeat, DO NOT do this.
>>
>poop in the squatting position
>get in shower
>stick finger up ass and pull out any shit left behind my anus
>wash outside of ass and rim of anus thoroughly

clean as fuck man

its hard to believe people just wipe with dry paper
>>
>>27707812
Literally this.

Only savages wipe their ass with dry paper.
>>
>>27707718

all my American friends on steam seem to have this problem and story's about shitting them selves like its normal
>>
>>27707718
How do you not know how to wipe your own ass?

I've never had shit stains on my ass in my life, even if I scratched my ass through my underwear
>>
>>27707718
Push your butthole out when you wipe. Clenching hides some poop.
>>
You realize there's a mini turd stuck in your asshole, right? Change your diet or give yourself an enema.
>>
>>27707827
This, except the finger up ass. I stopped doing that part.
>>
>>27707820
why? I did it recently and it brought only good to my life.
>>
I want to be so clean I use one baby wipe normally, and then wrap my finger in one and try to get it at least a couple of inches up my butt, for the deep clean.
>>
Never had this problem in my life. Wtf are you guys eating?
>>
>>27707891
why? You just wash your finger and asshole afterwards. Otherwise there are literally pieces of shit right behind your ass hole that could potentially come out if you fart too hard or sit on a hard surface that causes your anus to widen.
>>
>>27707820
Do it, I have a chewbacca-type hairy ass and upon taking a shit it wouldnt go down but stick to my hair. Worse if I had diarrhea, then it'be like washing your hair except ass hair and with liquid shit instead of water.

Since my butthole is silky smooth all my problems are gone
>>
>>27707718

Buy metamucil and drink 2 large glasses a day. You won't even have to wipe your ass. This is coming from someone who also had to wipe 10 times until clean. It's life changing.
>>
>>27707785
Tried this, it was good for a while but after a some time it felt like a cactus, prickly as hell

>>27707812
>>27707839
Sounds effective, doesn't it sting though?

>>27708062
I'm just trying to clean my anus, not destroy it
>>
>>27708235
>doesn't it sting though?
It shouldn't, you may have a rash or infection from consistently having a shit-caked ass, but once that clears up wiping will actually feel good.
>>
you just have to clean your asshole daily and you should not get shitstains
>>
>>27707718
>2016
>wearing tighty whiteys

Switch to boxers.
>>
>>27708235

What do you mean destroy it? It makes your shit easier to pass you retard.
>>
No joke, I stick a piece of toilet paper in my anus after every trip to the loo. I also don't fart, seeing as how that not only creates skid marks, but makes your pants smell, which will stick onto your bed, couch, etc.
>>
File: hohoho.png (104 KB, 1869x762) Image search: [Google]
hohoho.png
104 KB, 1869x762
>>27707820
>>27707913
>>27708052
Here is why you shouldn't shave your ass
>>
>>27707718
Use baby wipes after you wipe with toilet paper. Don't rush your shits, give yourself plenty of time for all of it to come out. Stop picking your asshole through your underwear. Stop eating food that gives you such wet shits. Don't constantly blast farts into your undies.

Problem solved.
>>
>>27708388
not only that but your farts are super loud so you can't hide them at all
>>
>>27708235
Be very careful about the brand of baby wipes you buy. Some are not designed for wiping and they will burn your asshole. Some make your asshole feel so clean, you'd think you just showered. It should say on the package if it's safe for wiping or not, just make sure you check.

In general, if it's a FLUSHABLE wipe, then it should safe for your anus. I don't recommend flushing them though. I just throw them in the trash. They can easily clog toilets if you're not careful.
>>
>>27708340
This has been what I've done for a month or so now, works like a charm
>>
stop using anal dildoes
>>
I use a decent sized measuring cup like pic related and I just wash my asshole with warm water with my left hand while pouring with the right. I don't see anything wrong with it because I always wash my hands with soap very thoroughly. I can't tell anybody because Americans think it's weird not to use toilet paper to smear your shit around your ass cheeks.

>Inb4 ramjeep
>i'm a white slav
>>
bump for ass hair
>>
>>27707718
Eat more fiber, vegetable and fruits. Stop drinking High fructose corn syrup soda. Do ass clenching exercises for incontinence.
>>
>>27707718
Get two or three squares layered together, fold them in half, put your finger in the center, and shove it up your ass a good way. Problem solved easy.
>>
Push out like you're trying to shit while you wipe, and get the insides of your cheeks good. Sometimes I like to put one leg up on the bowl while I'm really getting at it. Trust me brosef, it will change your world
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.