[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh hello there wagie! How is your Thursday afternoon going?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: comfy pepz.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepz.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Oh hello there wagie!

How is your Thursday afternoon going? Just got home from a grueling day at work I see.

I'm currently filing my taxes for the 2015 season. You see, not only does the Canadian government give me some of your hard earned money in the form of disability payments, but they also give me a sizable tax refund, due to my disability payments being considered as deductions and my lack of on-the-books income. And all of it is YOUR money, poor little wagecuck.

So come the end of the month, I'll be sitting on an extra 3000 while you scrimp, save and struggle to make ends meet.

Oh, and by the way: don't forget to do some of that work you took home for the weekend! Wouldn't want Mr. Shekelstein giving you a bad annual performance review huh? He thinks you're on thin ice as it is.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 409x409
All hail NEETkek
>>
File: 1444959115675.jpg (253 KB, 2048x1447) Image search: [Google]
1444959115675.jpg
253 KB, 2048x1447
>>27707741
>>27707670
By the way wagie, I don't think it's even Tax Freedom day for a lot of jurisdictions and tax brackets. So you're still working to pay taxes this week and the next!

At least 3 months out of the year, you are working strictly for my benefit. How does it feel?
>>
>Canada
Wasn't there a relevant countries only rule?
>>
>>27707844
Work on your coping skills ragie wagie!
>>
How much do you get annually from your bux?
>>
I literally only come to this board for these threads, thanks anon you are the best
>>
>>27707670
This is why i avoid taxes :^)
>>
>>27707670
>he thinks this is how taxes work
idk what I expected from someone who is literally disabled.
>>
>>27708139
please, stop trying to validate your parasitic lifestyle just because you think you have it better than me or the next guy
if life is so good, why are you here? keep contemplating suicide
>>
Don't worry, the OP of these threads alternates between posting these and talking about crippling depression. He just likes to try to drag other people down to his level.
>>
>>27709214
Spotted the buttmad wagie
>>
>>27707670
>extra 3000
>thinks that's a lot
>neetcucks really think they live better lives
>>
>>27709348
>Spotted the buttmad wagie
I can practically see the internal pain oozing through your post
>>
Whats your disability OP?
Not trying to be a dick or anything either, just curious.
>>
>>27707670

Nice work! I can afford to buy a house and a car though, so it does even out that way.
>>
>>27707670
Uh, that's not how disability payments work friend.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.