[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/weed/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 009 - qloLtIX.png (23 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
009 - qloLtIX.png
23 KB, 165x115
Who /weed/ here? Does it make your life better? Can you smoke weed erryday without your parents noticing?

I'm thinking about it. Not smoking weed for 25 years didn't help me in any way and I'm thinking about suicide daily, so I might as well.
>>
Weed is for degenerates tho
>>
File: 1404285433240.jpg (385 KB, 757x580) Image search: [Google]
1404285433240.jpg
385 KB, 757x580
I was stoned all day every day for about 4 years straight in my early 20's

When I finally came back to the real world it wasnt pretty but ive been sober now for about 5 years and better off for it

I cant smoke weed in moderation its either all the time or none of the time

But weed is great I love it but I fucking despise the stoner culture

now I just drink
>>
File: Capture.png (77 KB, 944x236) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
77 KB, 944x236
>>27707212
What's global rule #1 again?
I hate druggies so fucking much
>>
weed was fun, still can be, but nowadays i get depressing thoughts that make me hate myself even more than i already do. do it if you want OP but dont blow all your money on it
>>
File: feels-on-wheels.png (58 KB, 646x654) Image search: [Google]
feels-on-wheels.png
58 KB, 646x654
>>27707212
I'm clean right now but let me redpill you on weed since I smoked it for like 6 years

>will it make you happy?
yes, for about an hour
>will it make your life better?
not really, maybe a little bit
>will it make you more creative/ambitious?
not really, this is a meme
>will it make you content with boredom to the point where everything you do, no matter how mediocre, becomes tolerable while high, in turn resulting in you becoming mediocre yourself and not really good at anything?
yes
>>
Depends on a lot of factors.

When it's illegal you sort of have to take what you can get depending on how much you are willing to spend, if you're going to buy heaps it's better to get the perfect strain rather than something you dislike.

You should try both Sativa and Indica strains, do you want to be all sleep and floaty or energetic and buzzy? It can effect you differently, I've got a strong Indica strain at the moment but I prefer Sativa in general.

I normally smoke outside but I've got the house to myself, you could mix it with tabacco to disguise the smell, it gives me a bit of a head spin but I prefer it without.

Basically its good for killing boredom.
>>
>>27707400

Just go back to rebbit with your narwhals and bacon.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.