[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walking back to dorm at uni >make eye contact with a qt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1458619465890.jpg (27 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1458619465890.jpg
27 KB, 400x388
>walking back to dorm at uni
>make eye contact with a qt passing by
>she smiles at me in a cute way
>Caught off guard I smile back

What does this mean?
Am I going to make it?
>>
>>27707129
Yes.
<spoiler>Get of my board Chad, reeee</spoiler>
>>
Only one way to know for sure. Post a pic op
>>
she's already got her assortment of chad dick and is now scanning for a beta provider and you matched the exact description of one in her head
>>
>>27707249
Pretty sick of this meme.
>>
>>27707607
Youre just pretty sick of the truth
>>
We never make it bruh never
>>
>>27707129
You're gonna make it anon, You just gotta talk to her!
You can do it, we're all gonna make it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.