[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls are not machines you put kindness coins into until sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Friends.png (1 MB, 822x778) Image search: [Google]
Friends.png
1 MB, 822x778
Girls are not machines you put kindness coins into until sex falls out

If your biggest secret is that you're sexually attracted to your female best friend, please kill yourself.
You're a fake, a phony and a coward. You're nothing but a pathetic creep wearing a nice guy mask.
>>
men aren't machines you put sex into and money falls out
>>
>>27707099
> being friends with women
Kek.
>>
>>27707113
A step further: men aren't machines you be nice to until money and free things fall out.
>>
>>27707099
very accurate

women aren't kindness machines, in fact they are just regular machines that if you put enough money into you automatically hit the jackpot and sex just shoots out all over your face
>>
>>27707148
Unfortunately, a lot of men don't realise this.
>>
>>27707184
nah, women are like those modern facial recognition machines that you put your face in and if it matches "chad" the door to her vagina unlocks
>>
File: moshi moshi baitu deseru.png (85 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
moshi moshi baitu deseru.png
85 KB, 625x626
>>27707099

is this a male guilt tripping bait thread
>>
>>27707222
trips of truth

but money will still get sex, literally a fact
>>
yeah... tell me about it!
>>
>>27707099
Chad can put bad boy coins into girls until sex comes out, why can't I?
>>
File: 1453588165485.gif (48 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1453588165485.gif
48 KB, 600x450
>>27707099
some stale bait m8, putting me to sleep
>>
>>27707386
the women machines have good recognition software and can tell just by analyzing the coin if it is fake or not
>>
>>27707099
Just because you are sexually attracted to someone does not mean you can't have a platonic relationship you lust filled normalfag.

Shit, I find nearly all females sexually attractive, but that does not mean that I am a "fake, a phony and a coward. You're nothing but a pathetic creep wearing a nice guy mask." for not trying to get in the pants of literally every woman/girl I see just because I find them physically attractive.

This is just a bullshit troll anyway. Don't even know why I responded. It is nothing more then trying to demonize the male sex drive.
>>
>>27707099
Girls are apparently machines that you treat like shit and then sex falls out.
>>
>>27707099
men are not machines who are obligated to save you from an attacker if we happen to be walking past and see it

don't expect me to come running to your rescue when you are getting beaten to death, if anything i'll film it and jerk off to it later
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.