[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anon walks into the surgery >he seems upset >he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (369 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
369 KB, 2197x1463
>anon walks into the surgery
>he seems upset
>he's had a bad day
>wants me to make a shipman thread to cheer him up
>give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>27706859

And immediately I'm just that bit less depressed, how does this magic even work?
>>
M E T A
E
T
A
>>
>still no wojak edit of shipman
step it up guys
>>
>>27706904

There was one in the very early days
>>
>>27706904

anon delivers

>>27707015
>>
>>27707062
thats cool too but I was hoping for a picture
thanks anyway harold
>>
>>27706859

just lethal my shit up
>>
>>27706859
>>27706904

is Dr. Shipman a Wojak or a Pepe? Did he kill people for fun or out of pity?
>>
>>27707180
shipman was a misunderstood gentle soul.
he realized that existence only meant pain and is devoid of any meaning. he just wanted to free people of their suffering and let them happily float away into the forgiving void.
rip doctor, you were too good for this world
>>
Don't ever stop making these threads, they're the only thing I look forward to these days.
>>
File: iknowthatfeelbrol.jpg (80 KB, 1500x1383) Image search: [Google]
iknowthatfeelbrol.jpg
80 KB, 1500x1383
>>27707337

I'd gotten so close to just leaving /r9k/ for good, but these threads have given it a light at the end of the tunnel.
>>
Meme arrow
Harold shipman
Patient has medical issue
Harold resolves said medical issue with morphine
/meme arrow
>>
>one chance at life
>Dr. Shipman isn't free and alive to treat you
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
hey guys I was gonna make a shipmeme that went something like:

>/fit/ enters the surgery
>complains of pain in upper abdomen
>says he's been taking 4 jabs of creatine a day
>gotta inject big to get big
>wants total liver reconstruction surgery
>give him a lethal dose of morphine instead

honest opinions please lads, should I make a thread?
>>
>>27707593

I made a >/fit/ comes into the surgery before, although I'd personally replace the penultimate line with "Wants me to give him a new liver"
>>
I noticed this thread was close to 404ing to I made a reply, is this against the rules?
>>
This Shipman guy needs to be an r9k mascot. He killed like 200+ women.
>>
>>27708937

Someone should make a thread and survery about whether Harold or Elliot should be the foremost mascot of /r9k/
>>
>>27707180
Im sure he got the kick out of it. Pepe is the psychopath one. Wojak is more of a beta orbiter type of guy
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.