[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >get wagecuck job >supposed to start on Saturday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1444051846414.gif (280 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1444051846414.gif
280 KB, 400x388
>be me
>get wagecuck job
>supposed to start on Saturday
>get call today and changed it to start Friday (tomorrow)
>spaghetti on the phone talking to manager
>worry I will spaghetti tomorrow
Help me robots! How can I not fuck this up? I need the money.
>>
You could always drink a few beers before going in
>>
>>27706876
That sounds like a bad idea.

oregano desu senpai
>>
>>27706775
why not just sitting on welfare?
>>
>>27706775
Just imagine that it's nothing special and just do it. It's the only thing I that can your anxiety
>>
>>27706775
more details op, what is the job?
>>
>>27706948
The only reason I'm alive is because of my parents and if I went on welfare I might as well be dead in their eyes.
>>27706978
Alright, this is solid advice. I'll try to take it. Just another day, just another day, just another day, just another day.....

Been NEET for 11 months and this is my first time venturing out into the real world since then.
>>
>>27707040
The job is at a dollar store, it's in walking distance and should give me part time hours at first and if I talk to enough normies that party instead of work I could get more eventually.
>>
File: 1444051802660.jpg (70 KB, 965x429) Image search: [Google]
1444051802660.jpg
70 KB, 965x429
>>27706775
bumperinoregano
>>
>>27707074
are you stocking shelves or working the register or something? being a cashier is the absolute worst
>>
>>27707328
I'm working the register but they say they'll move me to stocking after I'm trained with the cash. Wh-what can I expect?
>>
>>27707339
well maybe you're not like me but I'm absolute shit at small talk. for me it was just full of spaghetti silence and I stumbled with words.
>>
>>27707421
Small talk is the easiest for me because all you do is memorize things to say and say them.

How are you? It sure is a warm day today, how nice. This thing you're buying is pretty neat lol xDD

The small talk was the only thing I didn't spaghetti when the manager called. The rest of the conversation was pretty bad when I had to think for myself.
>>
>>27707497
well then im sure you'll be fine. dont sweat it too much
>>
>>27707519
I'll try. Tomorrow is a training shift so hopefully the person training me will just keep it all business and will boss me around so they won't notice too much...hopefully. Once a conversation veers into conversation territory it gets bad.
>>
File: 1450887740328.png (302 KB, 828x1403) Image search: [Google]
1450887740328.png
302 KB, 828x1403
Thanks brobots, you helped me calm down a whole lot. I'm going to meditate and visualize a successful chill day tomorrow.
>>
>>27706775
in my experience you will definitely spaghetti but odds are they dont give a fuck

you're literally a slave to them. as long as you do your work alls good
>>
If you're on the shop floor and a customer asks something you don't know just get a co-worker- they won't mind and the customer can't complain
>>
>>27709516
Thanks, this helps my confidence more. They are paying me as little as they can legally get away with so I'm sure all they care about is me getting the job done.
>>27709880
Thanks as well, that's a good philosophy. I'll tell them I'm in training so I don't know for sure.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.