[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no gf why why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: Wojak.jpg (44 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.jpg
44 KB, 800x800
>tfw no gf

why
why
>>
stop desiring succubi

also get our normie REEEEEEEE
>>
File: profound sadness.png (1 MB, 1602x1066) Image search: [Google]
profound sadness.png
1 MB, 1602x1066
>>27706575

most original thread of the day
>>
>>27706593
I'm not a normie man. But I still feel.
>>
>>27706638
there's your answer, you have no gf because you're not a normie

stop torturing yourself, fap to 2D, make a tulpa

just give up on 3DPD succubi and life will be better
>>
>>27706675
But what if I want more? Are robots to be exempt from gfs forever? I will not give up. Never. never
>>
>>27706721
don't fall for the life changer meme

You will never be Chad. You will never change for real. You will at best be a beta orbiter and land yourself a used goods roastie who will use you as a provider and cuck you whenever she feels like it, and you will be too omega to complain. That's your first option.

Second option is shotgun mouthwash

Third option see >>27706675
>>
File: 1422656654054.jpg (104 KB, 520x448) Image search: [Google]
1422656654054.jpg
104 KB, 520x448
If you keep asking them out, statistically you're bound to have one of them say yes eventually. Just shoot a little lower with each rejection until you find that sweet spot of women willing to date you, who you don't find physically repulsive. Just don't be afraid or insulted by rejection, because IT WILL HAPPEN. The key is to not left yourself get too attached to any girl you're interested in until after you ask them out. That way, if they reject you, it won't hurt as much, and you'll have the courage to try again. For some men, this can take hundreds of tries so never give up. If a girl rejects you, let it go. Your aloofness will only make you hotter to her. Women HATE desperation.

Just make sure before you start, that you maximize your attractiveness. Get some clothes that look good on you (Note: suits/dress clothes/overdressing is not the same as having style) so no need to overdo it. Have a style you feel comfortable in, but simultaneously looks good on you. Have an attractive haircut, and exercise a little to boost your confidence. Make sure you always are comfortable in the person you are, because women can sniff a lack of confidence miles away, and it disgusts them.

Lastly, get an idea of what types of women are attracted to you and focus on them. For example, I have pretty long hair with a beard, wear jeans/band shirts, play guitar and listen to rock because I just think all that stuff is really cool. I tend to attract rocker chicks, and introverted types, but that's about it. Therefore, when I'm looking to date, those are the types of women I focus on, because they yes significantly more often than others.

If you never give up trying, continuously improve yourself, and learn from your mistakes, you're GUARANTEED to get a girlfriend at some point. No promises on keeping them, but you'll at least get your foot in the door. Most of the permavirgins on this site are only that way because they gave up trying a long time ago. Don't let it happen to you.
>>
>>27707254
Thanks for the advice man. I know what I need to do, I just need more motivation. Is it easier to get girls in uni? I'll start then.
>>
File: tfw-1424154257010-edit-d.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
tfw-1424154257010-edit-d.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
>Tfw mommy gf left me this morning
I suspect it was for someone else...
>Tfw just blew $80 to buy myself more diapers
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.