[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drugs General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4
File: pills.jpg (56 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
pills.jpg
56 KB, 620x388
What drugs are /r9k/ doing today?
Share drug stories etc

I'm about to snort some MXE, don't have too much of this stuff left though.
>>
PCP.

It's actually pretty great.
>>
Gonna sip on some whisky, smoke a j, and pop a leftover Vicodin tonight

feels comfy man

>>27707141
care to elaborate, anon?
>>
Would adderall help me get out of the robot life?
>>
I'll probably smoke a few bowls, nothing special. There's a decent chance I'm doing acid for the first time this weekend, and I'm pretty excited about that
>>
One time I took a handful of adderall, xanax and hydrocodones while playing Diablo 3, wracked up $400 dollars spent on real money auction house and wound up typing and strategizing to a mercenary NPC for 3 hours because I thought it was another player that just didn't talk. What an experience that was
>>
>>27706504
anything and every downer on here as soon as i get ahold of em: lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/?ai=31617

still waiting though... FML
>>
>>27706504
only smoked some cigs today, dry on weed. for some reason all the big dealers are dry
>>
>>27707441
How did you feel after you realized what you did?
>>
hopefully getting some good blow tonight

if not then I'll probably just smoke some weed and maybe take some xanax with it. benzos + weed= maximum comfy
>>
>>27707567
Laughed about talking to the NPC for so long but was disgusted I spent all that money on arguably shit gear that I overpayed for. Actually managed to turn around and pull myself out the hole and make most of the money back though eventually
>>
Spent the last 2 weeks smoking weed, snorting ketamine and doing shrooms, so I'm sober tonight.

Looking to try acid for the first time soon, also really want to get my hands on some benzos again.
>>
does smoking weed every other day instead of every day do anything?

would it lower my tolerance or is it just pointless?
>>
>>27707756
i cant get k anymore, and nobody wants to talk to me about it, it's breaking my heart
>>
>>27707780
It would probably make you feel high each time as you'd have time to get completely sober before smoking again, but no it won't do much for your long term tolerance build up.
>>
Anons, I need a new drug. I need something that'll keep me lucid, but give me that chill feeling of hydrocodone. I need to feel this at work, so nothing that people can smell.

Suggestions?
>>
>>27707808
I mean, other than other opiates/opioids?

Alcohol?
Benzos?
Vaped weed? (so no noticeable smell)

There's not much else that will give you a chill feeling, for working I would suggest low dose amphetamine but that might not be your cup of tea
>>
>>27707808
kratom nigga
>>
>>27707756
>>27707786
What's k feel like?

I'm looking to get some for my depression.
>>
>>27708040
>What's k feel like?

Depends MASSIVELY on the dose, can be anything from light buzz and dizziness as if drunk to total dissociation and K-holing

>I'm looking to get some for my depression.

u wot?

There have been studies showing that it can be effective, but you realize that's in sub-perceptual doses over months accompanied with regular cognitive behavioral therapy? Just taking K isn't going to help your depression,
>>
I'm going fucking crazy today, bros. About to take my daily prescribed dose of Lexapro, and then before I go to sleep, I'm going to take a third of a dose of Xanax. Wish me luck.

>>27707374
It certainly can. It makes you more motivated and confident and less hesitant. It's actually prescribed for depression sometimes because it just replaces your otherwise shitty thoughts with plans about things you can totally accomplish in the near future.
>>
>>27708120
Fuck that shit then. I'll stick with opiates.
>>
>>27708120
could you hook me up?
>>
>>27708436
Nope, and depending on where you are no one else will be able to either, ketamine is pretty rare outside of big cities

Darkmarkets are by far your best option, inb4 they're scary/sketchy/you're paranoid, I'm not gonna extol their virtues to you because
>shill
I'm just saying they're a lot safer than you probably think they are (and are far, far safer than buying off the street).
Do your own research and you'll see
>>
>>27706504
>MXE
R A R E

explain how you got this R A R E chemical
>>
My job is long and boring, any drug I can take to make time go by faster but at the same time bit do anything stupid to get fired?
>>
>>27708528
Basically any, in a low enough dose

It depends what kind of work you're doing and whether it requires you to be mentally sharp or not
>>
Just some kpins got a crazy good deal for 90$ I got 60 2mg pills. Couldn't be happier
>>
>>27708528
Xanax and other benzos would make the time go by a lot faster but you'd also be stupider and likely make mistakes.
The perfect drug to work on is heroin. The time won't go by any faster, but you'll be in a great mood and genuinely happy.
>>
>>27708705
i actually tbought about getting a job when i was bingimg on heroin for a couple of weeks but when i ran out i gave up on tbat idea
>>
>>27706504
You lucky fucker having MXE left. How much do you have? I wish I'd stocked up, that stuff has literally sent me to space when I did it with nitrous. I saw my entire life's timeline, past and future, and I had to physically break through with my mind in the right place to come back to the present. Felt like I could've chosen any time and it would have worked
>>
Jesus is my only drug
>>
>>27706504
I love MXE! do you have an internet friend?
>>
>Take adderall/ritalin once every week or two
>At first, they worked very well, lots of focus, along with euphoria
>Never had to up the dosage since I didn't take it often
>Now taking the same 10 mg has no effect besides making me unable to sleep
>However upping the dosage just makes me feel sick

Any anons know how to deal with this
>>
>>27709147
T break or methamphetamine. Meth is really not all it's cracked up to be. It's very easy to binge on but as long as you don't do that for too long you're good.
>>
>>27709147
Weird. I've been taking adderall once a week for the past year, it has the same effect every time.

I never increase the doseage beyond the standard 20mg, or redose.

10mg is pretty weak desu.
>>
>>27709264
I've only been taking it for 5 months. When I take 20/30mg I don't get much more of an effect, but a shitty comedown. And can't sleep at all. It sucks
>>
>>27706504
Aderall.

The goddamn shill jew subhuman doctors got me hooked on it when I was a wee bab
18 now and I can't function in college without it
>>
>>27706504
I will probably drink somewhere between 6 and 9 beers, chain smoke on the porch and read for a bit. then when it gets too dark i'll head inside and watch some anime or something on netflix
>>
>>27706504
about to start a session tonight. got some friends and we've got a gram of ket, some coke and almost 2 grams of ephenidine. gonna try a three way and see if it compliments it all.

what do you guys mean by mxe? i'm from south london and i'd never heard of mxe before i came here years back. mexxy's another name for this super strong ket people just call rhino ket.
>>
>>27709569
methoxetamine i believe it's a ket analogue that's become somewhat popular on the darknet. not aware of people getting it from anyplace else.
>>
>>27709569
>mexxy's another name for this super strong ket people just call rhino ket.

MXE is a dissociative similar to ketamine, and as far as I know before the recent new crackdown with laws (last year or so) was far, far more common around london than actual ketamine. So chances are you've tried it many, many times.

It's almost identical to ket but it's slightly more inebriating at low doses (I fond at least) and the headspace and visuals are distinct at very high/K (or M) hole doses
>>
Where's a good place to start with drugs? I've smoked weed a few times and wasn't really impressed.
>>
>>27709692
>I've smoked weed a few times and wasn't really impressed.

In what way? What kind of effects are you looking for? There are so many different types of drugs that that question is pretty meaningless. It's like saying "what foods are nice?"
>>
10g kratom m8
>>
>>27709718
What's a good place to start with food? I've eaten a lot of scrambled eggs and grilled cheese. Wasn't really impressed.
>>
we mxe fiends should start a group where we chat about the collective unconscious and whine about how mxe is gone
>>
>>27709780
Cmon man there are so many foods.
That's like saying "what drugs feel nice?"
>>
>>27709692
What do you want?

>I want to feel an intense rush, like I can accomplish anything
Bomb a bit of MD.

>I want to go out and be able to dance to anything without giving a shit
Try eccies.

>I want to chill out indoors, maybe with people or just listening to tunes
Ket.

>I want to chill outdoors with people
Shrooms.

>I want to feel amplified and confident but not as unconcerned as MD/E
Coke.
>>
>>27709614
>>27709624
ah, cheeers lads. i've had a few ket dealers tell me their stuff is "rare strains" or some bollocks and had really different experiences, but because it tends to look fairly similar i just assume it's knock-off shit rather than a different strain entirely.
>>
>>27709936
>Bomb a bit of MD.
>Try eccies.

You know they're the same, right? (or at least they should be, or you're getting ripped off on the E)

also, MDMA doesn't really make you feel like you can accomplish anything, that's a lot closer to coke or just regular speed. MDMA makes you unfathomably happy and social, but not that much more confident.
>>
>>27708705
Yea very true but then youll end up wanting to shoot up every time before work. Then you decide to do some on the weekends to relax. And then eventually you are fucked and addicted.
>>
File: hmm ciekawe.png (273 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
hmm ciekawe.png
273 KB, 550x535
I never smoked weed, would you recommend it for robot?
I only want to feel comfy and content
>>
>>27710140
If you have a history of anxiety and mental illness then there's a chance it won't be fun at all, but I've known many people with genuine massive anxiety and mental illness who have been fine with it. Bear in mind there's a chance, though.

>I only want to feel comfy and content
Then weed is for you. The experience can vary quite a lot depending on the strain, but weed is generally the GOAT drug for just chilling and watching anime/playing vidya etc.

In fact, playing an immersive game whilst high as fuck is one of the best experiences in life
>>
>>27707374
It makes life better, just gotta take care of your heart and don't be retarded and start snorting it. Also recommend making a habit out of it, most people who take it infrequently just waste the day sperg cleaning/masturbating/organizing
>>
>>27710080
Yeah obviously they're the same but the way they effect you is vastly different. I tend to need to top up the MD (not anywhere near as much as coke) if it's alone, but a couple of decent pills can sort me for 8 hours or more.

You really not get that feeling of being able to do anything? I meant it more in that social way of feeling like nothing matters enough to stop you from doing what you want.
>>
>>27710335
>Yeah obviously they're the same but the way they effect you is vastly different.

wat

The only reason they would affect you differently is because the "E" contained something other than MDMA.

>You really not get that feeling of being able to do anything? I meant it more in that social way of feeling like nothing matters enough to stop you from doing what you want.

That, to me, sounds a lot more like speed than MDMA.

Do you test what you buy? bear in mind that 80% of street "MDMA" very much isnt
>>
>>27710140
I've smoked it probably about seven or eight times now, and I've hardly felt a thing every time. I just gave up. Just stick to alcohol.

I'm bummed though. I really like music, and all my friends are telling me stories of listening to music high, but it never changed anything for me
>>
>>27710335
>I meant it more in that social way of feeling like nothing matters enough to stop you from doing what you want.

Not really, no? In my experience people on MDMA will be obsessively asking and checking with their friends that what they're doing is okay and is in accordance with what other people want

as >>27710367 said, what you described seems closer to amphetamine
>>
>>27710367
>The only reason the affect you differently is because the "E" contained something other than MDMA

Yeah, usually cut with speed and shit for the express purpose of going out on nights out. MDMA can be quite nice for chilling sometimes, but I don't think I've ever wanted to just sit in off any pill unless it was terrible.

For what it's worth, I only ever buy MD off the same guy that I knew personally before I realised he was shotting it. He only sells it in brown rock form and I find it's reliably better than most of the whiter stuff I've tried.
>>
>>27710403
There are many, many reasons as to why you wouldn't have felt anything, from you not smoking it right to you just having shitty weed

I've heard of many people categorically hating weeds effects, but never anyone who just got no effect at all
>>
>>27710432
Far enough, I've never understood people saying that they're always super energetic on MDMA.

In fact, I'v always found that to be a pretty good indicator as to whether or not what you're taking is actually MDMA. With real MDMA moving and dancing and being active will feel fucking incredibly, but sitting around and cotching will just equally as incredible, whereas with other shit if you don't move around you get antsy and uncomfortable
>>
File: ok.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
Weed is so fucking overrated. Literally what is the point? It makes you relaxed, I'll give you that, but it's such a fucking waste of money for something that just puts you to sleep. Music barely sounds different than when sober, food tastes A LITTLE bit better, but that's about it.

I don't know. Maybe I've tripped on acid too many times to enjoy other chemicals.
>>
>>27710547
Sounds like someone has a tolerance

For people who don't smoke regularly and have good weed, the effects from smoking a lot in one sitting can be as intense as a low dose psychedelic trip
>>
Amphetamines - study-study-study!
>>
>>27708591
It's warehouse work, nothing basically I put shit away. I don't drive or use any machinery
>>
>>27707141
Enjoy your Olney lesions
>>
>>27706504
How would a robot know where to get certain drugs?

I want to try adderall or other types of pills but i have no idea where to get them.
>>
>>27711779
Tor is the answer to any drug-acquiring questions.
>>
>>27710205
I had a few a while ago, but the guy who i bought them from left the state so i don't want to start a habit without having a solid source.

It sucks because everything changes when you're on it, you can do work, your creativity increases and you can talk to people with no problem.
>>
>>27711799
I've never used tor, any tips on how to learn to use it/recognize scams
>>
>>27711930
Sorry, none specific. In MATUSHKA ROSSIYA we have one central Tor store for drugs, which has ratings, showcases, job offers. Great stuff.

But for world in general, or America, dunno.
>>
File: tor.jpg (2 MB, 1500x3471) Image search: [Google]
tor.jpg
2 MB, 1500x3471
>>27711930
this comment is originaleee
>>
I'm a murse (male nurse) at the oldest clinic in my county. Equipment is still from the 60's, doc is 85 and doesn't give a shit, no cameras, just an easily fudgeable consub log, not even a safe for the drugs. I'm always snagging benzodiazepines and opiates. I've got a good diazepam/hydrocodone buzz going right now. Street wise, I have a grand a week blow habit. I make a lot of money so who cares.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.