[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everyday I wake up and look in the mirror >dark circles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 8271391.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
8271391.png
34 KB, 633x758
>everyday I wake up and look in the mirror

>dark circles look deeper and darker
>skin is scarred and more red
>eyes look more bloodshot and dead

I'm not going to make it
>>
File: 1457799560373.jpg (42 KB, 375x592) Image search: [Google]
1457799560373.jpg
42 KB, 375x592
>>27706464
>>dark circles look deeper and darker
TELL ME IT"S POSSIBLE TO GET RID OF THIS
>>
File: okay.jpg (39 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
39 KB, 400x500
>>27706491
I recommend either more sleep if you aren't getting enough, or cutting back if you're getting too much. And also get a night time eye cream with collagen and a day time one with caffeine as an ingredient.
>>
>>27706464
please post a picture of your face i want to see your beauty.
there is literally nothing more /fa/ than dark circles around your bloodshot eyes.
>>
>>27706464
am i the only person who thinks dark circles look cool?
>>
>>27706464
>wake up
>avoid looking in mirror because it only brings pain
>see reflection on computer
>acne scars, blemishes, shit hair line and overall ugly face
>want to die and go curl up in bed
>>
>>27706464
if you want to get rid of any skinrelated problems, it's all about diet and sleep.
the healthier you eat and sleep the better your skin will look.
sleep about 8 hours per night, and go to bed before 11pm.
also stop drinking anything but water, tea or coffee.
drink about 2L of water per day and mainly eat healthy veggies and fruits.
your skin will look alot better in probably less than two months
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.