[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw wants to be chased after like a school girl >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1459990360914.png (731 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1459990360914.png
731 KB, 499x499
>tfw wants to be chased after like a school girl
>tfw men are expected to do all the work
>tfw i cant do the work because crippling shyness
>tfw dont know what to do when they make it blatantly obvious that i could just ask and they would say yes

i was meant to be a girl but im not even fucking gay so i cant go trap mode yet
>>
I know how you feel, I've had a few girls approach me but they were all slutty roasties.
>>
>>27706328
You need to man up
>>
>>27706473
thank you for the normie advice friend
>>
File: 1449101692964.jpg (129 KB, 360x580) Image search: [Google]
1449101692964.jpg
129 KB, 360x580
>tfw 191cm and built like a man
>tfw dream of being a girl just to be able to dress in cute and fashionable clothes, and to have the beauty of femininity while being smart and educated and can pose nude for sculptures and oil paintings
>and to secretly divulge my fetish of winding up at a secret society ball and to be forced into watching their massive orgy and having my innocent mind awoken by the masonic displays of hedonistic sex rituals

I don't even know if I'd want to participate in the rituals just as much as I want to be a cute innocent lass that has to watch this shit. Fucking hot man

But really I dream of being a cute girl. Not like a fourteen year old or some weird shit, but basically my age and jist me but my gender is reversed and shit
>>
File: 1459596746975.png (413 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1459596746975.png
413 KB, 500x667
>>27706328
I don't feel this way. I guess when it all changed was when I met this blond really cute boy at a judo class some years back. I'm really straight and none of my friends even know or would even guess, but we kinda fell in love and had a whole complicated "neither of us are gay but can't deny we're falling head over heels for each other for no appearant reason". And we didn't even want to admit it to each other, so a lot of things were said without being said. So I see very quickly hints like that, I'm very fluent in the unspoken language, you seem to think that things have to be spoken, but its alot of eye contact, the smile you can't hold back, alot of micro cues that they and you can't keep back. And I definitively think it is a cooperation between girls and boys in order to get into relationship with each other.
>>
>>27706839
its the actually asking out the girl part that gets me. generally this job is the mans unless you find one of those extroverted qts who dont give a fuck./
>>
>>27706959
Thats because you dont trust the signs man, whats the matter with you? Did you miss out on practise for girls or something?
>>
File: 1459987372242.png (93 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1459987372242.png
93 KB, 630x630
>>27707318
>tfw was fat until high school
>tfw no girl wanted me
>lost the weight
>still lost

so yes anon
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>27707427
Dude thats harsh man... Hard to be a cute uke or handsome seme if you've got a big fat gut. You missed out on an important experience in your most impressionalbe years. Have you ever talked to a therapist about? You never did any experimenting. I bet you didn't even know how to touch yourself before you were 16. You dun goof'd. So sad.
>>
>>27707427
I want to be that frog just for the experience.
>>
>>27707609
figured that one out at 12 actually

>>27707736
its a weird feel man
>>
>>27707836
well, then at least you weren't that fat. Still, missing out on those intimate friendships between 13-15, when you just hang out all day, sleepovers and laugh of the stupidest things together. No wonder things went a bit far...

I look back at those days, I was so innocent. Even when I remember it I remember the golden shine of the sun, the sounds of distant laughter. The leaves of the trees and branches like a fence around heaven. Those were good times.
>>
>>27706328
Dude, why don't you just go to a gaybar and have people attempt to pick you up. Just to see how it feels? It's not like they can legally rape you for it.
>>
>>27709032
I was chubby for my height and I refused to cut my hair. I still keep my hair longish by /r9k/ standards (not past the neck) but it's a lot cleaner now. I only had one close friend but he moved. Affected my ability to socialize.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.