[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"you should never hit a woman"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: thanks mom.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
thanks mom.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
one day my mom tells me when i was 9, 12 or something
>"Anon, don't let anyone threath you, they do that you hit them, they hit you back you hit them harder, you have to defend yourself"
>"But what if it's a girl?" I asked
>"Don't matter, you hit back"

single mother btw,
what did yours told about this subject, cuck?
what did leddit's mom told them?
>>
>>27706283
My father said "never hit a girl" but he's a literal cuckold so I've disregarded most of his advice and continue to.
>>
>>27706283
On my 13th birthday my dad bought me a box of condoms. He had my half sister when he was 17.
>>
>>27706283

They said nothing, but were supportive when I got into trouble. But I did look for permission, but they never gave it. Still, I've punched people who bullied me. Now I've got different tactics, I work in preventive ways. It costs me, but I know what the aftermath of punching someone could be, so I don't let my body go to war unless I absolutely have to set an example. So far that has been never, I think I've been very clever. The people who have opposed me aren't doing very well for themselves now.
>>
Pretty much nothing. They never really raised me. Just provided for me.
>>
>>27706283
My parents never said anything about this because I didn't get bullied by boys or girls.

Now I hold the unconventional opinion that you really shouldn't hit a girl. You should only restrain them if they are attacking you or legitimately threatening you with a weapon.
>>
>>27706369
how did you find out your dad was a cuck?
>>
File: cia.gif (74 KB, 69x120) Image search: [Google]
cia.gif
74 KB, 69x120
>>27706508
>My parents always told me to fight back, no matter what. Even if teachers and authority did so. And they had my back on this, too.
>Unfortunately, my parents never gave me advice outside of that. Besides just get a fucking job and take care of me when I'm old.

did you deleted that or the FBI did?
>>
>>27706283
she is religious so she told me to be disciplinated and pacific
but my dad used to be in his own gang when he was younger
(something like cholos but whi leather jackets)
and he told me how to fight and defend myself no matter how strong the oponent is, of course he was drunk when he told me his techniques but who cares lol
long time ago i hit a girl in hs, she was like a feminist or some shit like that and was making fun of me because im native american
>she was crying
>everyone were like ''wtf''
>some guys were angry at me
>i was laughing
>>
>>27706482
>unconventional opinion
Irony?
>>
>>27707266
>i had a father(that isn't a cuck)
>"but who cares lol"

normie scum get out
>>
>>27706403
and you never got the chance to use one am i right?
>>
>>27708018
cucks arent a common thing in southamerica
>>
>hitting a woman

Literally admitting that you're a pussy that feels threatened by someone that is significantly weaker than most other males. Lol just grab her arms and hold them you bitch.
>>
File: 1435687412281.jpg (36 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
1435687412281.jpg
36 KB, 607x608
>>27708574
might makes right
>>
Hmmm, my mother was a single mother two and she explained to me how women are trash and all of them are "Hoochies". Also don't let them walk all over you and basically redpilled the literal shit out of me.

Ironically I'm an adult now and she wonders why I never have girlfriends or hangout with people. She literally did this but she doesn't seem to " remember".
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.