[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: cuddles i need.gif (888 KB, 400x181) Image search: [Google]
cuddles i need.gif
888 KB, 400x181
All I want in my life is to have someone to hug and to snuggle with. I don't even have the craving to lose my virginity or engage in intimate/sexual relationships anymore. I just want a friend with whom I can cuddle and share silence without any judgement. Is it too much to ask for /r9k/? Anyone else feeling this way?
>gif related
>>
Oh well, I guess I'm the only one.
>>
File: 1459970660788.jpg (62 KB, 640x355) Image search: [Google]
1459970660788.jpg
62 KB, 640x355
>>27706148
No, you're not the only one.
I know that feel too well, and as i get older (29 next month), these feelings intensify
>>
File: that-is-why-you-fail.gif?w=640.gif (884 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
that-is-why-you-fail.gif?w=640.gif
884 KB, 500x313
>male born with a female brain
>>
>>27706148
I can relate to this a lot. I'm not physically or emotionally close with anyone and it's really awful.
>>
>>27706492
Hmph, probably. I mean, im bi.
>>
I'm a hiki NEET and lately I want to get hugged by a female, but the best way to cope is by exercising the feels away.
>>
>>27706148
This really hurts me in many different ways
>>
>>27706492
>snuggle
>female brain
Females want to get brutally raped by Chad, anon, not tenderly hugged for hours.
>>
>>27706148

I want that, but while suckling on a giant boob
>>
>>27706432
Is there anything you would have done differently to potentionally avoid the situation you are in now?
>>
>>27706492
OP here, not all men want to fuck Stacies, you would know that if you weren't in the middle of puberty.
>>
>>27706674
If nothing goes right for me in the next couple of years, I think I will resort to exercise too. Thanks for the tip, anon.
>>
>>27706432
Idk, i tried my best but i'm undesirable to women.
I've had a few gf but relationships never lasted long, besides i'm virgin.

I tried and i tried to succeed but failed over and over again until i slowly started to become bitter and hopeless. Now i'd much rather wagekek, go home, play games, watch tv shows and sleep than going out and try to find someone.
>>
>>27707202
Why didn't the relationships last if I may ask?
>>
>>27707277
A few of them cheated on me, so it became quite difficult to trust people again.
Some other left as soon as they saw how boring and uninteresting i'am. Besides, girls are too materialistic in this third world shithole and god forbid you if you don't have a car, which is my case.

I kinda gave up not so long ago.

But believe me, third world countries are hellhole for robots. I happen to live in one and i also happen to live in a small city in the middle of bumfuck nowhere where people know each other.
>>
>>27707410
Sorry to hear that.
I believe that I would have the same experiences as you if I ever got to having a girlfriend. I'm boring, uninteresting and don't have a driver's license. I also happen to live in a really small city where everyone is materialistic and judgemental, which makes meeting kind, unspoiled people impossible.
>>
>>>>27707537
Nothing to apologize for.
The sad thing is, every single one of my friends succeeded in life and here i am, it's embarrasing.
I guess its easier when you are wealthy and have everything handed to you in a silver plate.
Only one of my friends from childhood is having a hard time with his gf who had a child with, she wants to break up and only allow him to see his son 3 times a week. She's literally making his life hell and i'm seeing my best friend's life being ruined in front of my eyes.
This is also a cautionary tale as to why i can bring myself to trust women anymore.
I have been let down too many times that i decided to build around a wall around me and never let anyone in.

Oh well, at least my health issues will take care of me soon enough.
>>
>>27706148
same. all I remember from my last relationship YEARS ago is the cuddling and hanging out and those are the only parts I really miss.
>>
I hope you're still there anon. Sorry i took so long.
>>
>>27708393
>>27708428
I'm still here, will go to sleep soon though...
Health issues? I hope everything will be alright, anon...
>>
>>27708412
You are so lucky to have experienced that.
I am so deprived of the sensation of touch that I literally twitch when someone touches me.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 633x758
>>27706148
I know that feel man. Ever tried one of those hugging meet ups? Where people just hug each other?
>>
>>27708831
Sadly, it's not a thing where I live.
I was thinking about visiting such a place when I go to the US later this year. I just want my hair to be petted while I lay in her lap...
>>
>>27708756
Yep, i have antiphospholipid syndrome since i'm 13.
I've had several blood clots in my veins, its a miracle in still alive. I'm medicated for life with warfarine.
Also i have Beta Thalasemia which is slowly taking a toll on me and in 2011 i've had purpura, i've also almost died back then
Its like god is trying to make my life as miserable as possible.
Hopefully i'll get a gun soon and be able to put myself at rest, that if all my health problems don't kill me first. I don't see myself making it to the 40s
Anyway, it was a nice talking to you anon, have a good night.
>>
>>27709272
I'm really sorry to hear that anon, it was nice talking to you as well and I wish you eternal peace and rest. Good night.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.