[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it girls don't like you, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 14
File: 1291925151_hover-hand-8.jpg (131 KB, 920x690) Image search: [Google]
1291925151_hover-hand-8.jpg
131 KB, 920x690
Why is it girls don't like you, anon?
>>
>>27705946
They do, i have no idea how to act. I take care of my apparence.
>>
>Sour unapproachable demeanor
>General avoidance of all social encounters
>Can't hold a conversation for shit
>Constantly feel like the anybody who talks to me is doing it so they have more material to laugh about me
>>
>>27705946
Idk but it really sucks. I wish girls liked me back in school, a girls affection is such a wonderful thing. Sadly those days are gone, no girl will ever fantasize about being with me, or writing little notes for me to find and hint that she likes me, or try and win my love, or any of the other amazing stuff they do that I wouldn't know because none of it ever happened
>>
>>27705946
they do like me as a friend :')
>>
Because I'm ugly, short, and autistic.
>>
>>27705946
I think it's my hair, atleast thats what i've been told.
>>
Because I'm not well known, unlike m2k.
>>
>>27705946
ive had girls like me its just the part that comes after im inept at
>>
>Call them cunts if they disagree with me
>Blasphemous like a motherfucker
>i am a cunt when i drink
>>
>>27705946
Dat pic made me feel better, it means literally anyone can get laid.
>>
File: 1390693028244.jpg (40 KB, 533x600) Image search: [Google]
1390693028244.jpg
40 KB, 533x600
>>27705946
Not Chaddy enough for them. Don't work out besides cardio, don't play sports, don't enjoy making a spectacle of myself in public 24/7, don't surround myself with peers constantly, not "adventurous".

Complete turnoff.
>>
i'm average at best
i rarely leave my room for anything besides class or groceries
i don't stand out
>>
>>27705946
> to shy to talk to girls
> if i do talk I tend to show my power level-once told a girl everything I knew of Batman and Superman from the comics
>>
>>27705946
I was an ugly kid, I had to develop an ugly soul to resist the bullies, the chads, all the others.
Now I am an ugly adult with an ugly soul.
>>
>>27705946
I had a horrid personality through all my adolescence and I have neurological problems that leave me completely unable to make facial expressions
>>
>>27705946
They do. I just never realize they did until long after they've given up on my and moved on to someone else. I haven't the faintest idea how one would begin to go about making the first move, and they're not about to.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 500x320
Because I'm an ugly boring creep.
>>
Only black girls do. I have no idea why and niggers are ugly. i do have pretty big lips i guess thats why? i havent had a white girl come onto me in years.
>>
look what i found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYcl7PnfZuM
>>
>>27705946
oh boy less go:
>fairly unnattractive, balding JUST hair, big-ish nose, weak jawline
>don't talk to any
>if i see a qt grill walking by i stare her down ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A85cU7hiP5k ) until she makes eye contact then hold it a bit then move my eyes away, long enough that it suggests im attracted, but short enough to show im not a creepy pedo, but long enough to show im dominant and dont care what she thinks cuz im so alpha and bitch should love me on the spot, but quickly enough as if im a shy and introverted guy, but long enough because it's the only female contact i have
>also have a weird walk
>>
File: 1456001133565.jpg (88 KB, 502x623) Image search: [Google]
1456001133565.jpg
88 KB, 502x623
>>27705946
>Why is it girls don't like you, anon?
Let's see
>Low self-esteem due to shunning in childhood (i was heavily stuttering at that time)
>Low confidence due to bad physical appearance
>Sarcastic and pessimistic outlook (no one wants to spend around depressive people)
>Dont have any sexual and romantic experience besides heavy messaging through phone
>Being moody
I guess that makes me 0/10
>>
>>27706401
On the average it took me 2 years to realize that at some point in history some girl may have had some interest in me. I asked one of them 3 years after the encounter to troubleshoot it, yup she was, weirdo she called me (we spent the night together, no physical contact, separated sleeping bags, me not having a single clue about what was really going on)
2 to 3 years to recover and begin the cycle again.
online dating site, the girl wants to talk in person, we meet, we spent a week end hanging around, visiting the countryside, not a single split second it hits me that "talking" meant not just actually talking. On the saturday's evening we go to bed, her bed. Had a very nice sleep on my side of the bed. No physical contact (I am just here to talk isn't it ?) 1 month after, she asked me why I didn't do anything and bingo ! I realized she actually wanted something more than fucking talking from me.
Stopped after the 4th time to have interactions with women outside the work. A little less than 12 years spent for nothing.
>>
>>27706557
>vague bullshit answers when asked about personality

Cut the bullshit, whores. You want a tall fit guy.
>>
They do like me,Im just afraid of them.

Im afraid of intimacy isnt that sad.
>>
>>27705946
Cause Im 3/10 usually, 4/10 on a very good day

>receded as fuck hairline
>combined with egg-shaped head
>unsymmetrical nose that's wider on one side
>dead eyes
>bags under eyes
>skinny
>weak chin
>I look like a rapist

On top of that, my personality is even worse and that alone would repel girls even i f I was 9/10
>>
>>27706260
No it doesn't that is sympathy affection which is worse than zero affection in my opion well i personally find it more psychologically damaging when i realise its sympathy based
>>
>>27705946
Idk but man I'll tell you what, they really don't like me as a romance option. As like a friend or a guy that says funny stuff they love me, but as somebody to fuck or view sexually or be aroused by... then there's a little problem and it's apparently a problem with me so that's always fun.
>>
>>27706557
They are literally just saying what they think will make them look good. That's why they are so nervous when they get asked what they like in a guy
>>
lol m2k originaldo
>>
no money
highly original comment
>>
They do. I've had four or five girls who would of been my gf had I had the balls to ask. (2 I outright rejected cause fat/ugly.) I'm good looking, intelligent and have become good at socializing(worked in a restaurant as a host for 6 months. Only guy on service of about 20 women.) The problem is I'm terrified of asking girls out and even of inviting friends out. It kills my social life.
>>
>>27706744
It's funny how you quote stuttering and low confidence from appearance as sorta how you became like you are.

And to a degree it's true I was lucky in that because I was kinda autistic I never really thought about how I looked so just grew up to be confident anyway and now I realise just how unattractive I am I now see that my confidence doesn't really matter

I thought I was like a 6.5 but in reality I'm a 5
>>
>>27705946
Because im fat and gay
>>
>>27705946
girls mostly diddn't find me alot of fun when they got to know me earlier in my life.
but about half a year ago I realised it was because I was never realy
>GENUINE.
and exualy becomming that
>did the fucking trick

I did it.
I'm tall, I'm handsome, I overcame my autismo, and I can /dance/,
I'm suddenly a realy attractive guy.

I FUCKING DID IT ANONS.
>>
>>27706968
same, I don't even want a relationship at this point but now it starts happening because of my work. I just pretend not to notice when it happens, I'm not sure how long I can keep that up until people start to seriously question my sexuality.
>>
I believe some do, but I'm too dumb and shy to see or even understand signs of it.
>>
>>27707276
>take dance lessons
>at first everyone leads and follows half the time
>find following much more fun than leading
>one day the teacher says that from now on everyone should choose whether to lead or follow at the beginning of class
>feel embarassed since I'm I guy and quit classes

why am I such a faggot?
>>
Bad teeth and politically incorrect views.
>>
>>27707276
Wow all you have to do is bee yourself? I'll magically become rich, tall, dark and handsome? THANKS MAN
>>
>>27705946
i don't leave the house therefore they don't even know i exist
i'm sure if i actually went outside and started to form a social life i wouldn't have it too bad
>>
>>27705946
honestly, i'm not friendly enough.
and i'm not doing anything with my time.
>>
>>27706941
>>27707084

You guys are dumb. Chad physique is assumed. Everything they said is used to further narrow down chads.
>>
Because I don't like me and have nothing to offer them.
>>
I'd post a picm but meh
tall chubby guy witb glases and curly hair which i never co.b since i'm 2 lazy empty unfriendly look and i look like a brick
>>
>>27705946
They don't like me because I'm ugly and awkward at first glance
>>
>>27705946
Inherently they don't, they eat me up.

I just have a superiority complex and I love rejecting people and making them uncomfortable.
>>
>>27707276
I dont get it. Explain in steps please.
>>
They don't know I exist, and if they try to know me I make it very clear I'm not interested in interacting with them.
>>
They do like me.

But they used not to. I just learnt how to hit on them. Now I wanna hit on every girl since it's so god damned fun.
>>
I am a chick magnet. The problem is... i`m a coward and its too much of a hassle. I`m literally cant force my self to fuck a pussy thats right in front of me. I`m so fucking lazy.
>>
File: 1459921076097.jpg (123 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1459921076097.jpg
123 KB, 1024x768
>>27705946
It's been demonstrated beforr that women do like me when I actually apply myself. I just don't have a gf because I've been a shut in for about 4 years and have refused to interact with anyone.
>>
They do like me at first because I guess i'm attractive to them in looks, but then they don't like me at all after they talk to me for awhile because i'm awkward, shy, and boring
>>
File: iller.png (65 KB, 163x162) Image search: [Google]
iller.png
65 KB, 163x162
They often do though, but they always have boyfriends (in which case we might become a bit of a thing ocne they rbeak up), or it fails because I have about as much game as the average D&D neckbeard, only that I have an above average face and a nice haircut.

Every now and again I manage to get with a woman, only for them to run the hell out of my life when they find out that one of my main hobbies is painting plastic soldiers and robots.
>>
>>27705946
>tfw m2k gets a kiss from Stacy just from playing vidya
>>
One word, Autism, it fucks up your personality and it fucks up your life.
>>
Some do/have, the vast majority don't because I'm fat and ugly with horrible acne. I don't think it's unfair at all btw, and I don't think women should like me anyway because I'm a nice guy, mostly because I'm not
>>
I'm too intellectual.
>>
File: remorse.jpg (129 KB, 566x574) Image search: [Google]
remorse.jpg
129 KB, 566x574
Because despite the fact I have managed to acquire the most basic trappings of success, I am still a thoroughly undesirable person through and through. I still don't really know how to talk to anybody, how to comfort, how to arouse - I know how to convey information through speech and that's all, and I'm still not even very good at that.
I'm even worse when it comes to body language, apparently. Not like I would know (I obviously don't) but whenever two groups of my friends that don't know each other meet each other they bond by making fun of me and my mannerisms. Yeah, seriously.
I realize it could be worse (i.e. no friends) but having friends that only care about your intellectual/artistic contributions and not who you are is a hell of its own. Oh, and no girls ever, because neither of them is very popular or """cool""".
End autist rant. But seriously I'm fucking miserable right now.
>>
>>27705946
Because I don't interact much with them, and banging chix is hard work!
>>
File: 1452295139547.jpg (15 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1452295139547.jpg
15 KB, 228x221
On the outside I'm a tall man in good shape with a decent looking face and a good enough taste for clothes. They think I'm one of these cool guys that have lots of friends, own a motorbike and hang out on bars and whatnot. I can see a good amount of them noticing me when I'm walking around. They play with their hair to caught my eye, when I look they give me a shy smile or look away blushing. Some of them talk to me, ordinary stuff, and they always laugh (and I know that I'm not that funny).

But if they get to know me at all they realize that I'm shy, I have childish hobbies and weird interests. And then they go from Nile river to Sahara desert instantly. That's why I don't even try anymore. Every time I tried, it ended bad. Women don't like nerds. They might say they like nerds, but what they mean is that they like Chad McNormie-taste WITH glasses.
>>
File: 1445308119858.jpg (101 KB, 864x717) Image search: [Google]
1445308119858.jpg
101 KB, 864x717
I'm painfully boring an can't hold a conversation. There's literally fuck all I can or want to talk to you about.

Other than that I'm /fit/ and not hideous.
>>
>>27708945
Laugh out loud, mew2king
>>
Too fat

I mustered the courage to post in a rate thread on the Norman board and got 5/10 which feels really good even some 6 but that was a face shot. I gained a lot of weight since I stopped boxing, a lot. Also I try too hard and if I don't try then there's not much too me right now.

When I was /fit/ I'd go camping and urban/suburban exploring, liked to climb stuff and go high places, never found a qtpt who wanted to do that with me so I stayed social awkward, still am, then I try hard ed and tried to be normal which was terrible.

Currently buying necessary things to help weight loss. Drained my checking being a poor fag but it'll be worth it if I stick to it.

tfw probably won't and I bought a hydro penis pump too because dicklet

End me
>>
File: 1385517097109.jpg (413 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1385517097109.jpg
413 KB, 1000x750
because i'm a loser that doesn't deserve it anyway, and should commit suicide
>>
File: 1456960056141.jpg (81 KB, 1087x540) Image search: [Google]
1456960056141.jpg
81 KB, 1087x540
>>27705946
I don't want to find out. There's a couple girls who might be interested in me (though I'm suspicious of one, she might be trying to acquire me as an orbiter). I'd like to get laid at some point in my life, but the last time I tried to be with a girl (that's generous; she asked me out, I didn't do shit) it didn't work at all and it was pretty awkward because I'm an autistic loser.
So I'm pretty sure that will happen again and I don't know if I can take it.
>>
>>27705946
They just don't. I'm not husband material.
But that's okay. Just another truth I've gotta accept.
>>
I've never asked a girl out despite being quite social. Would I have a chance /r9k/?
I'm 6'1
White
Those are my only good qualities because I'm skinnyfat and a 4/10

How do I ask a girl I like out? Won't it become awkward if we work together?
>>
>depressive
>avoidant
>paranoid
>socially anxious
>inexperienced

if i have a reason to talk to someone, male or female, and we have mutual interest in something, i can hold a pretty good conversation. i'm just not good at general 'socializing'
>>
>>27710033
Don't shit where you eat dude. Dating co-workers is great if it works, but way too risky.
>>
Each one is a different girl

>outright said she likes me, has a boyfriend. Unfaithful
>Dyed hair, nosering, snakebites, degenerate
>fat ass, bull nosering, freckles, has a boyfriend, said I'm hot, slut

It's great extending your perfectionism onto other people
>>
>>27709216
>saw "JLM"
>first thought is "Japanese Lettuce Mediumcore"
I kek'd
>>
File: 1445833119139.png (316 KB, 836x874) Image search: [Google]
1445833119139.png
316 KB, 836x874
I think I may give off sort of an elitist vibe because I don't like stuff like video games or movies, but I don't not like them because they're mean or low, I just have no interest in them.

Adding to this, it's not that people don't like me, it's just that we hold very little common ground.
>>
>>27710270
What about school?
>>
>>27706974
You must be me if you just add manlet to that list and probably cut out the rapist part
>>
some do
I just don't like them back
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.