[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm planning to go off the grid, and live a completely different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: feels.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
feels.gif
2 MB, 696x478
I'm planning to go off the grid, and live a completely different life. Any advice on how to do this? So far I'm planning to:
>quit job
>destroy phone
>destroy computer
>destroy credit card
>sell my car
>pack a backpack with no electronics, with a bit of cash
>cross the border into a third world shithole
>keep walking and see where my feet take me
>>
>>27705592
hahhaa we will eat you alive
t. third worlder
>>
>>27705633
Jokes on you, I already am a third worlder (South African). I'm planning on crossing the boarder into Namibia.
>>
yeah, you'll get raped and/or killed, or starve to death.

gg on your dumb adventure
>>
im south african too brother. Namibia is a bad idea, im getting a sailboat so i can fuckoff
>>
>>27705659
why go to south africa when you can go to sweden?
>>
>>27705859
He is a south african
>>
>>27705889
if he is white i can understand why he wants to get the fuck out of there, the chimps are getting angrier and stupidier, it will be a race war there soon
>>
>>27705592
You're retarded, and you deserve all the fucked up things that are about to happen to you.
>>
>>27705940
Agreed need to get off africa. white people will be extinct in 300 years
>>
File: fish.jpg (7 KB, 189x162) Image search: [Google]
fish.jpg
7 KB, 189x162
in order to fap you will need fish mouths.

good luck
>>
>Going to a worse place to improve my life

Just die, OP
>>
>>27706000
HOLY SHIT I JUST GOT 0 TRIPS PRAISE ME
>>
>>27706027
>>27706000
Pleb motherfucker
>>
I think it is time to celebratory fap to this triple
>>
>>27705592
Do it in the west or you'll starve/die of thirst/be beaten to death.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.