[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel like talking with women is like walking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1447102935352s.jpg (3 KB, 82x125) Image search: [Google]
1447102935352s.jpg
3 KB, 82x125
Does anyone else feel like talking with women is like walking through a landmine? If I say anything even slightly off script they freak out and close off their vaginas. Even the girls that pride themselves on being "quirky" and "random". How can one entire gender be so fucking perpetually and inherently normie?
>>
what am I, fucking shadowbanned? someone fucking respond
>>
>>27706952

You're a fucking faggot, please kill yourself.
>>
>>27706952
what up nogga???
>>
>>27706952
>slightly off script
Mhmm
>>
Absolutely agree. The amount of hoops you have to jump through for girls is insane. And of course, none of them apply to Chad. The dating system is completely broken.
>>
>>27705575

why is there no text in this thread
>>
I just set the mines off on purpose to give the illusion that I know what I'm doing.
>>
File: 1457452969965.png (110 KB, 300x334) Image search: [Google]
1457452969965.png
110 KB, 300x334
>>27705575
>How can one entire gender be so fucking perpetually and inherently normie?

>girl tells me she's going to visit city X on the weekend
>we see each other at uni one week later
>ask: so how was your trip to X?
>what the fuck, how do you know about that??
>tell her she fucking told me not even one week ago
>calls me a creep

On that day, I learned something important: they don't even expect anyone to actually listen to their endless blabbering. It freaks them out. They just wanna talk.
>>
You basically have to execute a perfect mating dance
>>
fucking nature why do you have to be on the level of these chads to mate:

https://youtu.be/jBY1Wwt4IuA?t=8m37s
>>
>>27705575
Why are you assuming their vaginas were ever open to you? I don't talk to other people with the intention of having sex. I'm monogamous.
>>
because it is like walking through a landmine... you say or do one thing wrong, or one thing comes out the wrong way, or something is interpreted by them in the wrong way, you're done and that's it.
>>
File: 1459236767274.jpg (17 KB, 138x235) Image search: [Google]
1459236767274.jpg
17 KB, 138x235
>talking to women
>>
>>27705575
This is a huge problem for me too like if I say something even so slightly politically incorrect or a cuss word like shit or fuck that triggers their sensitive little minds.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.