[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW she wants you to wear a playboy bunny suit because you'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: FuckFuckFuck.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
FuckFuckFuck.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>TFW she wants you to wear a playboy bunny suit because you'd look cute in it
>>
>>27705374
>tfw she wants you to have sex with another girl in front of her
>tfw this resulted in a threesome the first time around
I know I'm gonna get REEE'd at for this Posting anyways.
>>
>>27705470
>*Insert REEEEE here*
Damn anon, was it good?
>>
>>27705525
>Damn anon, was it good?
It was. Would love for it to happen again, especially with the same girl, but for now this seems unlikely/I have no idea how to go about this.
>>
File: OFFBY1.jpg (11 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
OFFBY1.jpg
11 KB, 225x224
>>27705556
Damn, close to quads there anon, hope you get some of that pussy again soon in life
>>
>>27705620
>Damn, close to quads there anon, hope you get some of that pussy again soon in life
Thanks. For now I'm gonna leave it be, no need to rush anything.

For more REEE potential, I could tell you how it went down.

>not humble bragging at all
>>
>>27705650
Sure, go for it anon

>Covering my back for original
>>
File: negativetwintower.png (65 KB, 354x320) Image search: [Google]
negativetwintower.png
65 KB, 354x320
>tfw no gf to force you to crossdress in her clothes
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.