[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a university drop-out who has fucked over 100 girls anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 8
Ask a university drop-out who has fucked over 100 girls anything. I'm by no means a "normie" I'm redpilled and I hate normie culture with a vengiance. I was bullied from age six til sixteen, by the dirty normies.
>>
>>27705201
girl /10 average
>>
>>27705218
first 40-50 was something like 6-7/10. Now I wont fuck unless she is an 8. When you've fucked 50 6-7 girls you've fucked the exact same different girl 10 times.
>>
This went well
>>
Unless every women you fucked was a literal 0/10 or a prostitute, you are a normie. Anyone who can get sex from 5+ average looking women for free is a normie.
>>
How do you last long at sex? I almost always cum within 30 seconds of penetration
>>
>>27705309
The headcoach of RSD, a US based dating company is an literal autist. I have ADHD and I struggled with social anxiety for many years due to PTSD from bullying. I do not identify as a normie, nor should I.
>>
>>27705201
how attractive are you /10 and what's your method?
>>
>be OP
>fat, ugly, autistic, virgin neet
>start shitposting on 4chan
>>
>>27705346
I sometimes do that too. After a while you'll get over the rush of fucking a girl, and it'll become better. I'd also advice you to try have a boner for atleast five minutes before you penetrate the girl, this seems to help me. You should also just go for round 2-3-4. The best orgasm for me are after the second fuck session. Much more intense.
>>
>>27705407
I like to think of myself as an 8, but realistically I'm a 7. I just approach girls and talk to them now, wether it's on the street or in a club. It's really scary the first times, but once you get over the fear of rejection and fear of approach things become more "natural". I used to do a lot of tinder, and I've fucked probably 70+ girls of tinder, but now I find it very boring. It's almost like cheating in a videogame.
>>
>>27705420
Want proof?
>>
>>27705505
Show the proof then
>>
>>27705473
post pic of yourself. That's how we'll see how you do it.
>>
File: dirtyfuckingmirror.jpg (151 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
dirtyfuckingmirror.jpg
151 KB, 1080x1080
>>27705604
>>27705596
My looks doesn't really matter but, here you go.
>>
>>27705684
Timestamp
You could've taken this pic from a friend or a sibling
>>
>>27705684
i'd agree with 7/10.

How do you approach women in the streets?
>>
File: Snapchat-2460653414169926881.jpg (530 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2460653414169926881.jpg
530 KB, 1080x1920
>>27705750
Here you go. Im lazy. I wont do a literal timestamp.
>>
>>27705684
how tall are you?
rgnl
>>
>>27705768
I just walk up to them and say "Hi!". Then I say something about their appearance and "I just had to say hi or I would regret it for the next 10 seconds" The key is to be in a sharing frame instead of a competing frame. You want to share something and not take something from her, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>27705795
you have perfect facial features. how do you convince girls to let you fuck them?
>>
>>27705800
I'm 181.

>>27705866

I just talk with them and tease them. It's also important to escalate physically and verbally. Always escalate. If you sense that she's not into just back off and say sorry, then continue talking. I learned from watching chads and pick-up videos on youtube. Anyone can learn this. It's a skillset
>>
So anyone got any questions?
>>
>>27705201

what do you think of yourself.
>>
>>27705201
do you urinate in the sink?
>>
>>27706097
Well, I've actually read a book called the Six Pillars of Self-Esteem. That book helped me alot. I think of myself as a value giving guy, and I'm quite content with who I am. I'm always improving upon myself, everyday. That's much better than self-loathing.
>>
>>27706112
Haha, I have done that when I was younger.
>>
Did you fuck most those girls before or after dropping out?
>>
>>27705684

Chad deteced....

REEEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 125x125
>>27706174
>>27706112
>tfw i do this before going to bed so my parents dont hear the toilet flush and realize im still awake at 5am again
>>
>>27706202
Before actually. I've only fucked 15 this year I think. But I never went to any lectures and I only handed in mediocre shit and got bad grades, so I just dropped out last autumn.
>>
>>27706224
I'm so glad I don't live with my parents. I can do whatever the fuck I want.
>>
>>27706174
Why don't you do it now?
>>27706224
it's awesome
>>
>>27706223
You do realize that you do not have a monopoly on mental health issues and autism right?
>>
>>27706282
have you tried urinating in the sink?
>>
>>27706301
Because why would I? A sink was not designed to be pissed in, that's an insult to the inventor.
>>
>>27706338
do you also not piss in the shower because that's not what it was designed for? I piss in the sink and the shower because they work great for it.
>>
>>27706439
I do urinate in the shower out of convenience. It's not convenient to urinate in the sink for me.
>>
Last chance guys
>>
Any way to get laid without being a small talk faggot?

I'd rather die remembering my jerk off sessions than get good at them.
>>
>>27706738
Not really, unless you want prostitutes. But you'll still have to do small talk I guess? I dunno. I'll never pay for sex. Why would you rather die than improve your social skills?
>>
>>27705201
How old are you exactly op?
>>
>>27706791
I turn 23 this year.
>>
File: 1398221147317.jpg (7 KB, 201x204) Image search: [Google]
1398221147317.jpg
7 KB, 201x204
gr8 b8 m8. i rel8 str8 appreci8 nd congratul8. i r8 dis b8 an 8/8. plz no h8, i'm str8 ir8. cr8 more cant w8. we shood convers8 i wont ber8, my number is 8888888 ask for N8. no calls l8 or out of st8. if on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. even with a full pl8 i always hav time to communic8 so dont hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 ur ability to tabul8 the f8. we should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, im sure everyone would appreci8 no h8. i dont mean to defl8 ur hopes, but itz hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, im sure u can rel8. we can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the nile's str8s. well be the captains of b8 4chan our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like reel est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8 like a blind d8 well coll8 meet me upst8 where we can convers8 or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly tail g8. we cood land in kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 wont be too ir8 and hopefully our currency wont defl8. well head to the israeli-St8, taker over like herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses 8 million m8. we could interrel8 communism thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8 volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8, of course no h8
>>
>>27706773
Saw the whore part coming.

I had a shitty mother so it's a reflex to go to a halt for my brain when faced with a girl. Even if I know she's more mentally stable than my mom.
>>
>>27705919
escelate how...
>>
shag any girls with big foreheads? notice anything different about them besides that?
>>
File: Kierkegaard.jpg (87 KB, 432x554) Image search: [Google]
Kierkegaard.jpg
87 KB, 432x554
Are you not worried about STDs
(probably not and I think that's a bad move)
and don't you think about how to movie up in social class?
Sex is only fun and then you grow tired. I'd say at one point you realize that comparing yourself is pointless.
My advice is to stay healthy, bro
>>
>>27705201
>"fucked 100+ girls"
>posting on r9k
Nice bait virgin
>>
>>27706980
Then you need to work on removing that mental block. I believe in you. You are able.

>>27707019
You know, touch them? Say more wicked stuff?

>>27707022
Not really.

>>27707048
Can't get an STD with a condom. I've never had one. I don't really care that much about moving up. It'll happen eventually.

>>27707053
Can't make you believe anything, but I wouldn't gain anything from this, safe for some undeserved attention in that case.
>>
>>27707192
how was your tinder game? did you just use the same opener on each girl or?
>>
>>27707217
My tinder opener was either "Sup girl" or "Just a smalltown girl". I took a lot of ritalin when I was doing tinder fulltime, it really helps with the text game. But it also makes my social anxiety go through the roof.
>>
OP is most likely fake or blowing his numbers out of proportion but on the off chance he's the real deal It's pretty inspirational than a fellows aspie managed to get some
>>
>>27707291
I stand to gain nothing from faking or blowing my numbers out of proportion. I'm glad I can be of inspiration. What would make me even more glad was if you guys went out and took some action. Girls aren't mean. When you are starting out you can say something like this "Hi, my names is X. I suffer from social anxiety and I'm trying to overcome it. That's why I wanted to talk to you. How has your day been?" When you get more comfortable, you can do the stuff I described in an earlier post.
>>
>>27707192
>Then you need to work on removing that mental block. I believe in you. You are able.

My life is too shitty to deceive myself into making a tiniest shred of confidence.

I'm not as hopeless as people that have posted ebin fails here but I don't want to ruin my already mediocre relationships with acquaintances.
>>
>>27707396
There's no reason you'd have to ruin the relationships you have. I'd advice you to purchase the book "The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem". It was written by Nathaniel Branden, a psychologist and the founder of the Self-Esteem concept. Realize also that thing will not get better in the future, unless you start making changes now. The only thing you have is the Now, and nobody is coming.
>>
>>27707385
Well talking is not an issue. I rarely leave my my room and I don't fancy using Tinder but I seem to get some girls interested in me from time to time, but even though I grab initial attention I never seal the deal because somewhere along the way they completely lose interest and stop talking to me

It's ridiculous how close I probably got to pussy thinking back, but oh well no point sulking on what could have been I guess
>>
>>27707258
>Just a smalltown girl

RSD fanboy detected
>>
>>27707465
I rarely think about the past, as I have no use for it. It can't really help me. This is going to sound contractionary though, since I analyze what I do after I have done it - So that I can improve upon it. The reason that the girls lose interest is more than likely because you are not being forward enough and not showing any intent. You need to lead the girl, the girl doesn't want to lead you. When you start the interaction you should be doing 90% of the talking, gradually backing down to 50%.
>>
>>27707527
So what? If it works it's good. RSD has helped me a lot. If it hadn't been for RSD I would still be a depressed fuck with PTSD and social anxiety.
>>
>>27707547
>When you start the interaction you should be doing 90% of the talking, gradually backing down to 50%.

I perceive it as a sign of disinterest if the girl doesn't really contribute to the conversation
>>
>>27707595
Not really. Some girls completely ignore me, I just keep on talking and eventually they soften up. Don't be creepy though. Another thing you could do is to ask yourself after each interaction "Does she know I have a dick?" Don't show her your dick tho. That'll end badly.
>>
>>27707570
Yeah, I'm not against it however because I watch those vids aswell.
The thing is I'd like to take action too but I need to improve my looks first otherwise it would be just a struggle. Need to get rid of my acne first then I can actually begin.. do you actually have a wingman ?
>>
>>27705201
>I was bullied from age six til sixteen, by the dirty normies.

So what did you do that changed your situation?
>>
>>27707452
Quick look over notes about key points and I got the roadblock as thick as immovable object.

I fail to see purpose in life. I don't off myself because I'm not that selfish. Impending doom is pretty much unstoppable. Objectively meaning of life is to accelerate entropy but that's for another topic.

Really no clue how to overcome that. Trying to delude myself it's worth spending hours to no end at a shitty job to sustain life I'm not too excited about.

Guess all I'm good for is avoiding people since I had my fill of stress and seek mostly comfort.
>>
>>27707657
Dude you really don't need to improve your looks. Girls dont want a perfect guy. They want someone who is comfortable with themself. I forced myself to do approaches wearing a pair of ugly skruffy shorts and ugly shoes for a month just to become comfortable. Yes I do infact have two wingmen. They're of great value.
>>
>>27705201

i hope your parents get gangraped by a pack of niggers
>>
>>27707641
yeah I know I'm not a social retard.
Before pick up have you had this much girls before or did the videos contribute to your success the most. I mean you're good looking enough that girls actually fucked you even though you probably didn't take any action
>>
>>27707735
>Dude you really don't need to improve your looks
Naw dude they really do care about looks as much as we do.. believe me. Good looks really do really maximise your chances that's probably why you got laid that often, do you think a fat balding shit can fuck as much as good looking people do ? naw mate there's no hope for him even though he might be confident
>>
>>27707730
You are answering your own conundrum. You need to find purpose in your life. We are all going to die. Do you want to live life to the fullest untill the wheels fall of the wagon or do you want to be stuck in perpetual self-hatred? The thing is that change won't happen untill you have emotional leverage. When you become so fed up with your situation that you cannot live with it anymore. You seem to be nearing that point. I'd recommend you to read the book I mentioned. Perhaps also "The Way of The Superior Man" by David Deida.
>>
>>27707762
I had no success before the videos. I was jelly of my friends how were able to talk to girls in clubs. The only way I could do it was through online sites. That way I didn't really get rejected if they didn't answer. I got laid before the videos though, that is true. That was mostly due to luck.

>>27707832

Bullshit. Look up Owen Cook/Tyler Durden of real social dynamics. He's a short balding ginger.
>>
>>27707843
I've been to that point not thousands of times but nearly hundred.

It gets more frustrating to keep it in check some days, on some I keep racking my head for ways to make a purpose good enough to make myself improve consistently because short bursts are easy to do but the cooling down time sets me further back.

Children, sex, money, nothing seems worth it. Nothing seems worth the effort to push myself to the limit or simply to see where I can get. I lack that bit of self interest when I can quickly fantasize about anything and be content.
>>
>>27708108
Set yourself small goals. For example that each day you have to talk to a new girl. You don't even have to talk, just say Hi. The thing is that it's much easier to improve in smaller bursts than to magically change everything. It takes effort. It is a journey in itself. Just buy "The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem". It's worth it, and if you read it and implement it, you'll find purpose.
>>
>>27707905
dude looks do matter.. sexual selection does apply on humans aswell.
If you're for example a 6/10 you should mainly game within your own league for highest chances of success. You're basically able to get the girls below 6 but the chances getting girls above 6 are getting lower and lower as higher the rating is. I guess you can't judge women just because they care about looks when men do the same. It's evolutionary programmed in their genetics to pick the one with best genes for the healthiest offspring.. All you can do about it is to become the best version of yourself to "show" them your genetical potential so they might consider you as a potential partner. Game won't work if they primarily don't even consider you. I think game just helps you to maximize your chances and prevents you from fucking up but if a 9/10 male appears and approaches the girl you're currently working on, you're out no matter what.. I think you can agree with that one..

Yeah I mean he's not ugly..I don't deny that Owen gets laid. He really does. He's just a person who learned to fully max out his potential and to use the chances he gets. The amount of chances you get are based on attractiveness as I mentioned before
>>
>>27708108
Also. The reason that you fantasize and are content is that your ego and brain doesn't want change. Change from an evolutionary perspective is not good for the brain. Your brain is not your friend in this. Your brain keeps holding you back.
>>
>>27708211
I do not believe that a 9/10 man could con me out of a girl. If a guy comes up and the girl doesn't acknowledge him I say "Fuck off faggot" and they'll leave. So no, I can't agree with that. Game is a skillset. The only way someone can take a girl from me is if I fuck up or they have better game than me.

Owen fucks 9/10 and 10/10 all the time. He's literally ugly.
>>
>>27708302
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0RruLmvsTI
>>
>>27708413
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La6Btv7lDa8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qHQfHayYDM

Take a good hard look at how ugly Luke is. He's even fat.
>>
>>27708246
Not really. It's because whenever I achieved my goal I would feel nothing about it and continue climbing towards next one. Being aware of this hedonistic paradox has made me start wondering why I should care.
>>
>>27708481
The day you are satisfied with completely satisfied with yourself will never come. Why not keep on climbing? Just don't end up doing the same mistakes over and over. Then you'll end up like Sisyphus
>>
>>27708517
Fucked up that first sentence. But you get the gist.
>>
>>27708517
Because I handle stress poorly. Might need some medication or whatever to pull myself together idk
>>
>>27708568
Medication is a cruch. It'll only give you symptom relief, it won't remove the cause. If you are serious about wanting change you'll change. I cannot convince you to do anything. I can only tell you what has helped me change.
>>
>>27708472
know those vids already dude..
here the ultimate red pill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V7TcSr9GiM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeFdSPaHtt0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krsNcFQwsbc

have fun
>>
>>27708621
I'm not going to watch those videos, I do not need another red pill in my life. If you are using your looks as an excuse for not having success you are only fooling yourself.
>>
>>27708678
It's not an excuse for me, believe me. I'm trying to be aware what's the truth and what's bullshit so I can adapt to it and higher my chances. I don't want to live a lie
>>
What advice would you give to a robot starting uni this year?
>>
>>27708996
Go to the lectures. Talk to everyone.
>>
>>27705795
you look psychotic
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.