[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about buying a fleshlight. What do you robots think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 4.jpg (13 KB, 420x450) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
13 KB, 420x450
Thinking about buying a fleshlight. What do you robots think about that?
>>
feels great man but is a nigger to clean (which you have to do or it gets moldy) and I never even bother to put it in warm water or whatever autism
>>
>>27705141
You're better off buying a whore, funner and actually real. They're about the same price honestly.
>>
They're overpriced garbage and have shit durability, plus the shame of washing it in the sink afterwards makes you want to really kill yourself.
>>
File: 1459046829775.jpg (171 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1459046829775.jpg
171 KB, 960x1280
>not bying tenga easy beats eggs instead of fleshligh. Jfc
Also other anon is right. Whore is wayyy better. And hotter and all that.
List goes on.
Fag
>>
just buy some bags of sand and salt and milky coins
>>
>>27705167

Buying a good whore costs hundrets of dolloars just for simple vanilla sex in my country.

Also, a whore is one time use only while a fleshlight is more of a permanent masturbation aid.
>>
>>27705141
it's not worth it anon.

I bought a venus real soft. considered to be one of the best ones. it's cool but it smells and if you live with other people, it's annoying.

have literally no shame using it though. faggots that get sad about that need to stop being stupid.

and having to warm it up is annoying.

being required to use lube is annoying.

it's not worth the $50-$60 you'll spend. you'll use it like 4 times and not want to bother anymore.
>>
Make your own innstead with sponges or somefink
>>
>>27705141
Get the Tenga deep throat onacup instead, much cheaper and more stimulating. Won't last as long tho
>>
>buying roastlight
Japan makes all the cool stuff
>>
>>27705163
Whats with this cleaning meme. Just unscrew the bottom put in under a faucet for 10 seconds and clean. The problem with you fucks is having to leave your room carrying a large strange object that will have your mother questioning its nature.
>>
I wanna buy one too, because I'm a loser that will never get laid, so I might as well, but I'm also a poorfag.
>>
File: 1459125267832.jpg (71 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
1459125267832.jpg
71 KB, 500x440
>>27705769
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH JESUS FACKING CHRIST HAHAHA YOU MADE MY DAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY FUCK IM INN TEARS
>>
File: meiki-zxy-main.jpg (183 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
meiki-zxy-main.jpg
183 KB, 1200x900
The japanese toys are much better.
>>
File: 61JnZwKzFBL._SX522_.jpg (17 KB, 522x522) Image search: [Google]
61JnZwKzFBL._SX522_.jpg
17 KB, 522x522
you can get a decent onahole for like $20-30, don't bother with the fleshlight though it's overpriced crap. buy a real japanese one. feels fucking AMAZING, like way better than just your hand. cleanup is the only downside since you get lube all over your dick and groin, get a nice reversible one and hop in the shower after and it's all good. you could also wash it in the sink and use a wet cloth for your groin if you want. very worth it imo it's a damn shame for a man to spend his whole life with vanilla hand masturbation only.

i got an R-20 recently and it's great, very soft and flexible with sweet texture inside pic related. it's also big enough to easily handle bigger dicks, many of them are made for tiny japanese cock so are only like 5-6 inches deep. keep that in mind and read reviews before purchasing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.