[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you feel when you see a random beautiful woman in public?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 447098905840974774045.jpg (36 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
447098905840974774045.jpg
36 KB, 306x423
What do you feel when you see a random beautiful woman in public?
>>
>>27704995
I think that I'd like to fuck them for a brief moment, than I realize that attractive women are a dime a dozen and giving a shit about someone because of how they look is ridiculous.

Best way to meet chicks is to just go with the flow of your life and associate with the chicks fate throws your way, approaching random strangers because they have nice tits is pathetic.
>>
Feel a lot less more than I'd think.
>>
I look, but they don't really make me feel anything.
>>
>>27704995
I feel naturally edgy. Like I have a stigma or a reason to hate them for being pretty. I think it's an attempt to elevate myself above them or something. Also I try and think about how I'm better than them. Sucks I know.
>>
>>27704995

I get an urge to smash their face in so they're not so easymode anymore
>>
When I don't go outside for some time and then have to go out and ride the subway, beautiful woman is the first thing I notice, one of the things I seem to miss. Also, depending of how insecure I am when they notice me looking at them I can feel embarassed and try not to look at them.
>>
>>27705261

Whenever I go out, I kind of just hope that I don't see any
>>
I imagine us being a couple, but then I remember that she's probably got a chad
>>
>>27704995
>that pig nose disgusting "white" woman
>attractive

LOL @ YOUR LIFE
>>
>>27704995
I wish I would die.
Honestly, I fall in love, yearn for some affection, realize I am completely undesirable to anyone, become depressed, think about killing myself.
>>
>>27704995
I don't feel or think anything about them. women are like men, except some of them have tits and 99% of the ones I meet are fucking vapid.
>>
>>27704995
Look her in the eyes and tell her alright luv
>>
>>27704995
I look at her for a moment and then I think to myself "better stop looking, I'm gonna be considered a creep, I dont know how to approach her and even if I did I dont have a chance anyway"
>>
Don't even realize it, I just walk in a daze while listening music when I outside.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.