[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF, I thought you R9K'ers just where lying when you talked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: IMG_0168.jpg (1 MB, 1892x2252) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0168.jpg
1 MB, 1892x2252
WTF, I thought you R9K'ers just where lying when you talked about Chad and Alpha and beta, shit, at first it was

7 out of 100 matches, but next time he got 42 out of 100, I set up a fake profile with a typical picture of an attractive guy.

I just can't imagine how it most be to be that attractive he got matched, with so many and almost all where attractive as fuck.

This seriously puts things into perspective, now I understand why groups like Nazi's, ISIS, and BETA uprisings exist, men need a purpose, a man can graduate, get a high paying job, and all that but he needs to be acknowledged to want to continue, if that doesn't happen he surrenders and starts playing video games heavily, and stuff like that, I know understand much better why almost all my friends refuse to get out and socialize.
>>
Pic of Chad used on profile.
>>
>>27704388
>attractive
do you understand what this fucking word means

you ATTRACT people when you're ATTRACTIVE
>>
>>27704388
>attractive people get better results on dating sites

holy shit really
>>
>>27704388
I'm gonna do a test, I wanna see how vulgur chad can get until he becomes unattractive.
>>
>>27704447
Yeah and there is a reason why in old times people had forced marriage and shit like that to deal with this shit.
>>
>>27704495
Should I write to some of them? what should I say?
>>
>>27704422
He's not even that attractive at all.
>>
robert
er du neger?
>>
File: Lip_season_5.png (418 KB, 417x525) Image search: [Google]
Lip_season_5.png
418 KB, 417x525
>>27704537
Yeah, seriouly I hate in movies when some unattractive guy just gets girls like it's nothing and easy as fuck.
>>
it's 15% now btw
>>
>>27704591
Are you blind? He has a rectangular face shape, sharp jaw, big chin, deep set eyes, good hairline, etc
>>
>>27704655
Lip is really hot though
>>
>>27704610

if you want to cheat the system get a professionally taken photo of yourself done, sounds like some jew shilling plot but good lighting/angle/hair styling/even some man make up can make you look like a chad to get the clicks coming in
>>
File: Fil_000.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Fil_000.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Fuck, got a message, she says he looks cute. What should I write.
>>
>>27704591
I can see that he's attractive but i have to agree with you - he's just regular chad without any character features.
>>
>>27704675
He's an actor that helps.
>>
>>27704697
Yeah but the meetup is going to be awkward as fuck.
>>
>>27704823
I don't give a shit about his personality in the series, in the series he's a fucking retarded character. I'd still take his cock any day desu
>tfw you will never do all the lower class things that were fun as a kid, but with a cute boy too.
>tfw not lighting people's hair on fire and running away with a cutie
>>
>>27705019
In what episode did he do that?
>>
>>27705144
No that's shit I did as a kid that I have fond memories of. I just want a poor boy to have fun with desu.
>>
>>27705583
hahah you're crazy, but after watching shameless being poor in their situation doesn't seem that bad it's pretty hard for a neckbeard to grow up there because there is no money for neckbeard stuff.
>>
>>27704388
Or, instead of being a weird jealous murderer, you could put some effort into yourself.
>>
File: caseinpoint.jpg (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
caseinpoint.jpg
57 KB, 600x600
>>27704655
>some unattractive guy
never do they use "nerds" with actual acne, scars, messed up teeth or weak facial aesthetics. It's never someone who actually walks with lowered shoulders and a downward gaze. It's never someone who actually can't hold conversation; just some guy with exaggerated awkwardness. its just the same wellgroomed guy wearing an "ohsonerdy" tshirt or sweater with a boring haircut acting "LOLSORANDOMXD".
>>
>>27704610
Your problem is you use online dating.
>>
>people are attracted to attractive people on an app that is based off of first impressions

wow, you should publish this in an academic journal OP
>>
File: 1459141304219.jpg (163 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1459141304219.jpg
163 KB, 1280x960
>>27704388
>tfw use tinder for 6 months and have 40 matches total
>tfw only 5 messages
>a chad gets what I get over 6 months in one day without even fucking trying
I think I'm just gonna be by myself forever
>>
>>27706038
Why not meet people in real life? Tinder is for sex after bars close.
>>
>>27704388

Recruiting a girlfriend off of tinder is as much of good idea as looking for a army recruits at a brony convention.

Nuff said.

Only the dirtiest sluts use tinder seriously.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.