[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: ANIME RECOMMENDATION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 100.jpg (578 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
578 KB, 1920x1200
What anime are you currently watching my fellow robots?

Also I'm looking for a dark gory , psychotic horror anime with a good story. I want to see normies + chads being smashed to pieces by a robots.
No normies aloud unless you are very sure that you don't have shit taste.
No females obv. It's a shame I even have to say it.

***********TO THE FEDS: THIS IS JUST FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ON THE MIND OF A SOCIOPATHS KILLER FOR MY PHYCOLOGY THESIS; NOTHING MORE***************

ANIME ONLY

bonus points: cute lolis
more bonus points: beta uprising style
>>
Relevant anime that aired today

https://my.mixtape.moe/ppmsdp.webm
>>
Watching xxxHolic currently. It's pretty slow and I'm not sure if I like it. Also the MC is fucking annoying.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 1280x800
Utena crushes chads and saves a girl from them and almost becomes a Stacy. Good show 10/10
>>
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
bretty good
>>
I think
Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?

is interesting. They used the term 'normies' which made me think of you guys.
>>
File: 1459390552233.jpg (6 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1459390552233.jpg
6 KB, 400x300
>>27704113
i didnt even read the OP

my favorite animu are Mushishi, Kino no Tabi, anything by Yuasa, and Samurai Champloo/Cowboy Bebop

who else MAL-core here
>>
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 300x168
Just watched Redline. Fucking great to be honest with you. It's like if space dandy, Gurren lagann, and pod racing had an orgy with initial d as the little slave boy and splooged out Redline. The animation is top tier, all handdrawn, frame by frame.

Pompadour/10
>>
currently watching Silver spoon, its ok I guess. Last great anime I watched was Kaiji
>>
>>27704113
Ping pong the animation, homie.
>>
I know it ain't anime but read some Itou Junji, best horror manga
>>
>>27705842
I am also having a hard time getting through it.
Less because of the pacing and more because I dislike all of the characters and most of the art not related to paranormal stuff.
Actually the paranormal stuff is the only reason why I have not dropped the show yet.
>>
>>27708071
I watched Natsume Yuujinchou first and it was really good. If you haven't watched it yet you should give it a try if you like youkai and supernatural stuff.
>>
Currently going through monotagari series. I finaly bit the bullet and started watching self insert shows. Escapism is fucking great lads
>>
What to watch this season?
>>
>>27704113
Can i get an anime about highschool and having friends? Preferably a good one without a shitty high-pitched voice bimbo to make me cringe at myself.
>>
>>27710036
Check out Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
>>
>>27705339
that show looks like garbage that is going to flop
>it's another incredibly hot girl is a hikki and yandere for the MC's dick anime
>it's another JRPG or MMO based anime
it has almost nothing that stands out or makes it unique
>>
the last thing I watched was Higurashi/Umineko and I want to watch another horror/thriller anime like it.
not really into moeshit.
anyone have suggestions?
>>
File: image.jpg (922 KB, 2781x2469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
922 KB, 2781x2469
>>27710456
http://myanimelist.net/anime/7724/
http://myanimelist.net/anime/11111/
http://myanimelist.net/anime/15037/
http://myanimelist.net/anime/228/
>>
I just finished watching a series called Classroom Crisis.

Don't watch it.
>>
>>27710558
I watched the first episode before dropping it. Was it that bad all the way to the end?
>>
>>27707769
this.
I don't even like racing anime, but that shit was so damn intense
>>
>>27710527
thank you based anime recommender
>>
>>27710583
Yes. The plotline went all over the place, characterisation was incredibly loose and kept changing, and they threw in some bullshit romance near the end that just appears out of nowhere. Also, the 'insomnia' plot card got pulled.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.