[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you use to chat with other bots? There doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1407389991496.jpg (59 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
1407389991496.jpg
59 KB, 640x560
What do you use to chat with other bots?

There doesn't really seem to be any kind of chat app that allows anonymous dropping in and out like the boards here.
>>
>>27703870
>chat app that allows anonymous dropping in and out
explain?

but I use telegram, its the best messenger by far
>>
JOIN MY AUTISTIC DISCORD SERVER
/FRIENDSHIP/
https://discord.gg/0uLZL9iKc20frUuc
>>
>>27703895

Well I mean like how these threads work. Everyone has their own identity each thread, nothing is carried between threads. The drop in/drop out part is more about being able to come back to those anonymous conversations at a later point if you desire.

Doesn't Telegram require you to use your phone number? Not exactly anonymous. People like being anonymous, it's why they come to 4chan.
>>
>>27703926

Not only is this not anonymous but it gives people power over others. Sounds ripe for attention whoring.
>>
>>27703944
It is fairly anonymous, you can sign up with a throwaway email or use a fake email and never confirm your account.
Moderation is limited in my server.
>>
>>27703932
this is what i used to make a telegram

http://www.pinger.com/tfw/

reserve a number and make an account on a device YOU OWN

then telegram sends all messages and shit to that messenger client on the device, nothing is sent to the number, you never need to use the number again
>>
>>27703967

>Moderation is limited in my server.

That's what worries me.

>>27703973

Oh, okay.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.