[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pointless confession thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
I'll start
>I mix alcohol and Coca-Cola and put in a sports bottle
I've been doing this for a year for every single school day and only 2 people know

>I once went outside with a girl who liked me and I forced her to tie my shoelaces and say "Anon, you are the kindest, bravest, and most considerate person I know" or something among those lines on camera and if she wouldn't, I'd send everyone her nudes
I sent those nudes anyway, girl ended up cutting her wrists, is now bullied, I know I am a bad person
The pic is her btw.
>>
Those aren't nudes.
>>
>>27703490
I have a lot more but I won't post them
>>
Post or gtfo. Also you're a dick.
>>
>>27703360
I don't believe anything you posted, even the coke story
>>
Your post is obviously all lies.

Here's my confessions.
>I have a premium account for a doujin site
>I get off writing greentext sex stories, I've lost count how many, literally any actually believable story was probably just me
>I haven't taken any steps to do what I want with my life, I have only conformed to my parent's wishes
>>
File: cute_teen_redhead_boobs-1.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cute_teen_redhead_boobs-1.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
I just spent at least half an hour obsessively hunting down all the pictures of this whore from tumblr to 4chan archive to reddit because she looks eerily like my oneitis.
>>
part of my therapy is to describe in explicit detail some of the intrusive thoughts that I have. they turn me on to an insane degree but I usually omit the sexual parts. it still doesn't stop me from destroying my pantsu and getting extremely uncomfortable every time my mother pops up in the thoughts.
>>
>>27704250

Describe those thoughts here, I'm curious
>>
>>27703527
>i know i'm a bad person
>explicity refuses to post slut's nudes
>>
>>27704308
oh boy here we go
they're always very violent. the last one he had me record started with me at work, when a customer approaches me. I have a box cutter in my hand and I immediately attack them with it, stabbing at their throat and tearing it out. there's screaming, I can't tell if it's from the victim or an onlooker. the person I attacked falls to the floor and I keep stabbing at them, getting completely covered in blood as a crowd forms to watch the spectacle. one of the people in the crowd tries to rush me and pin me down, but I stab them in the chest as they come towards me and keep stabbing them until they fall. I lay next to the body and spoon it while I peel off bits of its skin and open its chest. the crowd of people starts to fade when a final person tries to interrupt me. I tear out their throat with my teeth and open the wound further with the boxcutter. I lay them down, and start to dissect their body, pulling out organs one after the other until I notice we're alone. this freaks me out and I want to get out of there, and be close to the body, so I pick up the now significantly lighter corpse and carry it to some secluded wooded area not too far from there, where nobody will see us. I gently set the body down and leave it to decompose for a few days before coming back to it. I steadily begin mutilating the corpse from its head down to its toes, returning to the body over and over again to fuck it, cuddle with it and keep destroying its appearance until nothing is left of it but bones.

pls no bully, I know it sounds EXTREMELY edgy but I literally can't control it, just being honest.
>>
>>27704524

That's pretty fucked up but thanks for being honest.
>>
>>27703360
You have to be at least 18 years old to post here anon. Drinking alcohol in school is pretty pointless and a waste of alcohol, I know high school is boring but if you study now your life will be a lot easier.
>>
>>27704551
No problem famalam, thanks for reading. I'm supposed to go over it several times this week, so you actually helped me out a bit too.
>>
>>27704756

Glad I could help. I hope everything works out for you bud.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.