[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you'll never have a gf this bubbly and cute and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12
File: yahari yui.png (531 KB, 663x766) Image search: [Google]
yahari yui.png
531 KB, 663x766
>tfw you'll never have a gf this bubbly and cute and perfect
>tfw you're 20 and still a virgin
>tfw you'll never be happy
I guess I'll kill myself soon. I'll never be happy.
>>
File: 202721_9441.jpg (39 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
202721_9441.jpg
39 KB, 225x350
>retarded dog fucker
>perfect
>>
>tfw you'll never have a gf this bubbly and cute and perfect
Or any gf for that matter.

>tfw you're 20 and still a virgin

>tfw you'll never be happy
I'm pretty happy actually.
>>
>>27703266
both are absolutely perfect. too bad I'll never have a gf of either quality.
>>
File: dgjshasaj.png (535 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
dgjshasaj.png
535 KB, 774x1032
>tfw average height
>tfw skeletal mode
>tfw shitty personality

Never gonna have a qt brighten up my life mang shit sucks
>>
>>27703285
How can you be happy when you know you'll never mean anything? When you know you'll never be loved? When you'll never melt in pleasure and hormones in someone's arms, knowing you're safe and happy forever? Knowing your life is but a shadow of what is truly happy, fulfilled and meaningful?
>>
>>27703321
You sound like a sad faggot, no wonder you'll never be happy.
>>
>>27703365
Sadness is created by circumstance. I know I'll maybe never live the meaningful life of someone in a loving relationship with an ideal girl and ideal sex, the thing that makes people happy. Friends? Cool, but don't make you happy. Nice job? Cool, but doesn't make you happy. Love makes you happy. But I don't have love. I have no reason to be happy. Life is bleak and empty without love.
>>
>>27703321
>How can you be happy when you know you'll never mean anything?
I just accepted reality. The vast majority of people aren't very good at anything, I am one of these people. I'm not a genius, I won't ever amount to anything and after my death people will quickly forget about me. It's terrifying but many people live with this fear. Maybe I'll become religious again to deal with it. Regardless, right now I'm healthy and not scared of tomorrow. It used to be different, I used to wake up in tears for months because work was so terrible, but I quit and things are way better now, they have been way better for years now. Yes, sometimes I'm sad about not having anyone to ever love me, but these thoughts really only ever pop up when I'm otherwise doing fine. "Doing fine" is the best I can ever hope to achieve, so I'm happy I did.

Thank you for reading my blog. Pls subscribe.
>>
File: 1459565537812.jpg (182 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459565537812.jpg
182 KB, 1280x720
>>27703266
yuigahama is very cute girl!
>>
High school animes actually become more happiness-inducing as you get older. Instead of being "the thing that you'll never have", they become "the thing that makes you happier than anything else"
>>
File: iLV7U.jpg (58 KB, 571x599) Image search: [Google]
iLV7U.jpg
58 KB, 571x599
>>27703481
here you go, did you want this?
>>
>>27703446
I'm not healthy. I have a disease that doesn't show symptoms but might take away my sight or my movement any moment - or might not! it's random, really. No way to make a prognosis. I need happiness, quickly, before it's too late. When normal me doesn't find happiness, how should disabled me? Just having sex all day and forgetting about tomorrow would be the solution.
>>
>>27703556
Well that really does suck for you.
>>
File: 1457919814715.jpg (105 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1457919814715.jpg
105 KB, 960x540
>>27703266
>not picking her sister
>>
>>27703501
It always hits me that it's something I missed out on. THe perfect high-school love where everything sparkles and you're happy. Happy!
>>
>>27703664

High school love is not like that in real life. It's overly dramatic, prone to being destroy just on other people's comments, and can ruin your life if you fuck up with protection
>>
>>27703698
Isn't it the only way to obtain true romance, though? Now that I'm out of high school, I have so much stuff to worry about I couldn't make the relationship the center of my life. I have my disease to worry about, bills, uni, my job... I just can't keep up anymore. I want to stay in bed all day with a girl and have sex and then die. Happily, blissfully, die.
>>
>>27703785

"True" romance also isn't real. It's just a thing to make TV or movies or whatever more interesting
>>
>>27703785
>happiness isn't real
fuc
>>
>20
YOU'RE STILL A CHILD
YOU'RE A BABY
>>
>>27703229
dude of course a real relationship will be nothing like your idealized anime one. with a thinking like that you are set for certain failure. if you want to be happy you will need to make compromises and embrace mediocrity. self-pity is poisoning your mind, if you really can't take it anymore your only option is suicide
>>
>>27703839
too old for a cute happy relationship though. All options left will be used up sluts soon.

>>27703914
Mediocrity is poisonous, mediocrity doesn't yield happiness. When I see people around me with perfect relationships and flawless girls and get a flawed one myself I'll always be thinking I'm being left behind, with no one jealous of me. I can't go on anymore.
>>
File: rabbit.jpg (12 KB, 289x277) Image search: [Google]
rabbit.jpg
12 KB, 289x277
I USED TO WORRY BUT EACH DAY IS A BLESSING I'M JUST GLAD TO EXPERIENCE I HOPE YOU CAN BE HAPPY TOO ONE DAY
>>
>>27703988
Stupid furry
>>
>>27703938
>used up slut
a chad wouldn't care about fucking a used up slut
>>
File: 1428604337118.jpg (48 KB, 580x348) Image search: [Google]
1428604337118.jpg
48 KB, 580x348
>>27703229
>you'll never
Never say never, friend. If you want something, first you need to think about it like it'll happen soon. And someday dreams may come true.
>>
>>27704108
I don't want to be a Chad, I just want to live the romantic dream. I can't be sure if I'm special to someone if others were "special" before but then cast aside.
>>
>>27703938
why would you want others to be jealous of you? if you can't get top tier girls then you need to lower your expectations otherwise you will be unhappy forever
>>
>>27704301
With a low tier girl I would still not be able to sleep at night because the thought that others are more successful, more happy than me would still haunt me. That I'm still a nobody, still a nothing, still worthless. A top tier girl would prove I am something. Besides girls, there's nothing else that can make clear that I'm valuable, I'm successful in my studies and work but am still unhappy.
>>
>>27704486
you can get a mid tier girl. your black and white thinking is what makes you feel worthless. you are not worthless, you said yourself that you are successful in your studies and work
>>
>>27704808
You think so? Would the bullies from high school really look at me and think "wow" when they see I'm successful in my studies? I think not. Doesn't mean shit when I don't have a beautiful girl by my side to declare to everyone: I am awesome. I don't suck.
>>
>>27704930
who the fuck cares what the bullies or anyone else thinks? You shouldn't base your happiness on what others think, there will always be someone who won't acknowledge you no matter how successful you get
>>
>>27705036
When I don't have a girl people can rightfully refuse to acknowledge me. I'm not a real man or even anything remotely respectable when I am single.
>>
>>27705036

It's more that they can affect you in the moment or let everyone else know how much of a loser you are. It makes you a target
>>
>>27704198
>spent my highschool days thinking "I better do this for when I get a gf"
>never got a gf

piss off
>>
>>27705193
you don't have to be in a relationship to be respectable or a real man. you're supposed to be with your gf because you love her and enjoy her company, not because she raises your status
>>27705240
if you are out of high school the bullies should have moved on with their lives by now
>>
>>27705616

>if you are out of high school the bullies should have moved on with their lives by now

Sure, but there's always the "Hey, do you remember [so-and-so]? They're a huge loser now"
>>
>>27705677
who cares? move on with your life and forget them. and you are not a loser, you said you are successful in your work and studies
>>
>>27705888
The one who replied just now was a different anon, but no problem.

Being successful in work and studies still doesn't fill me with that warm fuzzy happiness that I long for, though. I only had that with these cute crushes in high school. Being successful in and of itself doesn't give you shit if it isn't success with the opposite sex. I want to be looked at and wanted, courted, loved. But I'm seemingly just not worth it
>>
>>27705916
(cont.) And also, what makes someone who's not in a relationship a real man? I still don't have that grown-up "manly" feeling of always being 100% self secured and knowing what I'm doing. Being a real man is looking women in the eyes and having them ALL melt in front of you, begging for your attention.
>>
>>27705916
>>27705947
if that was true only the top 0.1% would be considered real men. also nobody can be 100% self secured at all times, thats just not possible. most young men feel more all less like you do, it's completely normal. I think that if you knew that you could get a gf you would feel like a real man even if you were single. every man wants female attention but I think your black and white outlook prevents you from seeing the real picture and only see it in extremes. set some realistic goals and expectations. I recommend you see a therapist
>>
>>27706677

I doubt most men feel the same way. Popular Chads have nothing to be insecure about
>>
>>27706677
Don't women have it easy in that department, though? And yea, I'll get therapy soon, but I wonder if needing help/having needed help will deprive me of love forever. Women wamt stable, ever-confident, dominant, non-nerdy, non-perverted men. How would any sane girl react if she got to know I translate bondage hentai in my free time?
>>
File: tumblr_nmm71wLjjt1sf7aooo7_500.jpg (69 KB, 500x466) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmm71wLjjt1sf7aooo7_500.jpg
69 KB, 500x466
I see nobody has said this, so I'm saying this now.

Saika is best girl. The red head is goes with popular opinion and would see you the way Stacy dictates her to see you. The black hair one has so many red flags I don't even know where to begin. Saika is best girl. Hands down, no contest. Accept the trap, accept the gay, find true love.

while he still has many good years left before he hits the wall, allowing you to seemlessly transition into a break up that appears that you've grown apart and had a good dance while it lasted.
>>
>>27706694
chads are a small minority
>>27706787
yes women have it easier because it's expected that men express their interest first. again, don't think in absolutes, women just like men have diverse likes and dislikes in their partner. don't be ashamed of your hobbies, there are girls that have similar interests to you
>>
>>27707140
But the fact that they have it easier means I'll never be as happy as a girl. They can act like spoiled fucking princesses and still get boatloads of men. I want to be asked out and courted, zoo, this whole life just sucks. I want someone to show me my value, girls get that. You don't have to lift a finger in a relationship if you're a girl
>>
>tfw nearly 30 and nothing has changed
>>
File: 1456443906006.png (751 KB, 800x1107) Image search: [Google]
1456443906006.png
751 KB, 800x1107
>>27703481
>Posting the worst KonoSuba.
>>
>>27707440
>ywn explode in her arms
this universe is meanignless and shouldn't exist
>>
File: 1459071682354.jpg (1006 KB, 1273x1800) Image search: [Google]
1459071682354.jpg
1006 KB, 1273x1800
>>27707579
I want to explode in her womb.
>>
>>27707220
if you were a girl it would just be easier to get a bf than to get a gf as a boy. you can be just as happy but that area will be harder as a man. yes it's unfair but that's the way it has always been. men have no inherent value, you will have to work for it. imo you shouldn't bother too much with relationships until you are at least 30, focus on your personal skills and job for now
>>
>>27707610
I want to explode on her feet.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.