[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching tv with little sister (13) >remember that r9k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: mei-d'va.jpg (69 KB, 748x654) Image search: [Google]
mei-d'va.jpg
69 KB, 748x654
>watching tv with little sister (13)
>remember that r9k meme
>ask her for a hug
>she says no with a disgusted look on her face
i'm just about ready to die now Tbh
>>
>>27703074
brush her teeth tonight

would she give you a hug when she was little ? is she just going through a mad at world phase

also how old r u are you like dad aged
>>
> life is an anime

Atleast you learned.

Anyways, you should go and ask your parents for a new sister.
>>
File: 13147.png (704 KB, 857x796) Image search: [Google]
13147.png
704 KB, 857x796
i have a sister who's eight years older than me

it's worse than being an only child, it's like having a second mom whenever I spend time with her.

I could've had a chance for a somewhat happy well adjusted life if it weren't for this.
>>
File: 1451581690054.png (388 KB, 958x539) Image search: [Google]
1451581690054.png
388 KB, 958x539
>>27703115
she would hug me when we were children
i'm 18
>>
You are probably too gross for her.
>>
>>27703167
>like having a second mom

>implying life wouldnt be perfect if every women was my mom and would make me food and hold my bags and shit and buy things for me
>>
>>27703074
hahaha your sister doesn't want to fuck you
>>
File: 1440317465826.jpg (32 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1440317465826.jpg
32 KB, 500x354
>tfw sister hugs me every day, but I just brush it off because I know weebs are degenarates and imouto is never the right choice.
>>
>>27703115

My younger sister and I actually brushed each other's teeth the other day. It was really cute.
>>
>>27703074
>asking your sibling for a hug
Your autism is amazing siblings hug eachother without ever asking because thats what siblings do thats how we show our love(not sexual) for eachother, now kissing them without asking is fucking weird.
>>
>>27704034
you let her brush your teeth? why would you do that?

actually tho was it as sexual as in the show or not really
how old is she and you
how did you even bring it up
>>
>>27704083

I remember there being threads on /a/ where people asked their sisters if they could brush their teeth and thought it'd be funny. It wasn't sexual

>See sister ocasionally when I'm not studying in a different city
>In her room and say "Hey, let's brush each other's teeth"
>"What...? Hahahah, well ok"
>"Hey anon this is kinda cute actually"

She's 17, I'm nearly 20.
>>
>>27703167
this is gold
i have a brother 18 years older than me. a second dad indeed
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.